World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 24, 2011

Dang it. It's illegal to bounty hunt in Illinois. That ruins my whole plan for when I grow up. At least it's legal in Washington ^^

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  2:25 AM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: I sometimes fear the Bey Marketplace.

There's some dangerous bacon cooking there.

Hahaha. I asked my mom if I could buy stuff from there and she told me no because it was a scam. I think she may be partly right (take that rup guy for instance)

Then again, I'm sure more than 90% are safe sellers.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  12:28 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  2:25 AM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: I sometimes fear the Bey Marketplace.

There's some dangerous bacon cooking there.

Hahaha. I asked my mom if I could buy stuff from there and she told me no because it was a scam. I think she may be partly right (take that rup guy for instance)

Then again, I'm sure more than 90% are safe sellers.

That's not what he was saying. He was saying that bacon is dangerous.

Bacon isn't dangerous unless you eat it raw or has been poisoned.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Mar. 24, 2011

So Hasbro just announced a new Duel Masters television series. No word on if it'll be a dub of the various seasons they never localized.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Mar. 24, 2011

I just saw my call log on my phone. Apparently between 12pm and 1am, my girlfriend made 8 phone calls to me and I made 2 phone calls to her. Our total talk time amounted to about a half hour.

I remember absolutely none of this. I only remember one phone call of me telling her I needed to go to work early in the morning, but really, ten phone calls? What happened?!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dan - Mar. 24, 2011

Perhaps it is better not to know..

I'm really curious about what I said while I was unconscious...

That, or you you accidentally called her.

No, there were 8 incoming calls. I can't accidentally dial when the phone is 2 feet away with a locked touch screen.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  6:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: No, there were 8 incoming calls. I can't accidentally dial when the phone is 2 feet away with a locked touch screen.

That my friend is called the supernatural.

One time I left my homework on the table to go play basketball outside. Keep in mind that no one else was in the house. When I came back in, my homework was on the top of my fish tank.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  5:10 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  11:20 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: OH! WHERE IS THIS?!

lol Drama. Is sexy.

Kaji Motomiya Wrote:BUT IF I EVER HAD TO STAY CONSCIOUS TO HEAR SOME CRACKING SOUNDS IN MY MOUTH, THEN HELL NO! I'M GONNA ASK THE GUY TO KNOCK ME THE CARP OUT SO I DON'T HEAR ANYTHING!

I'm having a really hard time believing that you're actually 20 years old.

(Mar. 24, 2011  5:12 AM)Nano Wrote: Hehe, I even act more mature then that.

Can't blame you guys for that. I am mature in my own way, but it sorta fluctuates. I really like to play around in the utmost childish way for carps and giggles. But seriously, I am 20. I'm surprised that Roan even bothered to remember my age...unless it's on my profile. If so, then whoops! Silly me. Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  6:47 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  6:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: No, there were 8 incoming calls. I can't accidentally dial when the phone is 2 feet away with a locked touch screen.

One time I left my homework on the table to go play basketball outside. Keep in mind that no one else was in the house. When I came back in, my homework was on the top of my fish tank.

you were bit by a mosquito and given vertigo

(Mar. 24, 2011  6:57 PM)To Wrote:

you were bit by a mosquito and given vertigo

There were no mosquitoes outside since this happen during the Winter. Also, I won't let a mosquito bite me because I'll bite it to death.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 24, 2011

....dude, seriously. That's just disgusting.

But I have seen mosquitoes in the winter. You should hear me freak out like a little carp when I see one.

Ha ha ha...ha......ha....I'm so not ready for the summer...

It's not supernatural. I had a brain tumour when I was five and because of the brain damage, I'm never fully asleep. You can have an entire conversation with me while I'm sleeping.

For some reason, I'm in love with anything Walther. I just love Walther guns. I especially love the P99 and P90. The P99 is so small and simple. The design for it makes it easy to use. If someone ever had to use one without seeing the gun before, they'd most likely know how to use it by looking at it. The P90 is a animal. It's soooo powerful. Depending on the ammo, it can pierce armor.

Strange fetish, I know.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  7:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

It's not supernatural. I had a brain tumour when I was five and because of the brain damage, I'm never fully asleep. You can have an entire conversation with me while I'm sleeping.
Hmm, I gotta try this now. If I ever take a trip to New York after I graduate, this is gonna be on my list of things to do on day 1. XD But that would be kinda creepy. Still gotta try that! XD Do you talk about pretty much anything in your sleep? Does this happen normally? I have a feeling that we would have some fun conversations! XD I would probably record them though so you can hear them...

Can you imagine that? One of your online friends randomly coming to your house asking if they hang out with you while your asleep? That's gotta be creepy. XD

I don't know how Deikailo feels about her sleeping, but it isn't really cool to say your going somewhere just encounter someone else's problem (some kind of somniloquy?) which you have never before dealt with, and feel it is a interesting adventure to do so. I don't plan trips to Boston to talk to a retarded man, too see what it is like to talk to them, and you shouldn't go to New York to talk to someone who is supposed to be sleeping, but can actually converse. Obviously I would go there to learn how to snipe-shoot. Keep peoples feelings in mind, though I doubt Deikailo is sensitive enough to take something like that and turn it into what I said, haha, but still.

Nano: Its all 'bout the Walther PPK. B] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 24, 2011

I don't know. I for one would love to go and visit the worlds smallest adult. That would be sooooooo cool!

(Mar. 24, 2011  9:01 PM)Dan Wrote: I don't know how Deikailo feels about her sleeping, but it isn't really cool to say your going somewhere just encounter someone else's problem (some kind of somniloquy?) which you have never before dealt with, and feel it is a interesting adventure to do so. I don't plan trips to Boston to talk to a retarded man, too see what it is like to talk to them, and you shouldn't go to New York to talk to someone who is supposed to be sleeping, but can actually converse. Obviously I would go there to learn how to snipe-shoot. Keep peoples feelings in mind, though I doubt Deikailo is sensitive enough to take something like that and turn it into what I said, haha, but still.

Nano: Its all 'bout the Walther PPK. B] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM
You just compared me to a retarded man. Unhappy I'm a woman, damnit!

HOW COULD YOU ALL BE SO INSENSITIVE TO MY SLEEPING HABITS?! T_T

But seriously, I don't care. I'm Greek so I invite any friend into my home and feed them. If they need to sleep at my house, I arrange for that as well. It's a cultural thing.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Zander Soulwind - Mar. 24, 2011

I think that it is pretty cool and a little freaky if I was there. The problem is if someone asks you private things and you just say them without knowing, I think everyone in the world would hate that. Regardless of that I think it would be best if we stopped saying things about someones problem before someone goes out of line and says something offensive.

Haha, I couldn't think of anything else, lucky that I took out the homeless part. Lips_sealed Yeah, such chivalry has never been seen.
Expect me at your door at 6; I hope warm, ready made pastitsio awaits. My grandmother invites people she has known for about five minutes or so to her home to eat and it is sometimes a tad creepy..

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  10:05 PM)Deikailo Wrote: But seriously, I don't care. I'm Greek so I invite any friend into my home and feed them. If they need to sleep at my house, I arrange for that as well. It's a cultural thing.
I don't think that's a cultural thing. I think you're just so friendly that you do all that stuff. Unless your really into your heritage and stuff.

That's something that's hard to find. Nice people. I only have a few friends like that. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  9:01 PM)Dan Wrote: Nano: Its all 'bout the Walther PPK. B] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM

James Bond used a P99 in a few of the movies. It's all about the P99 man B]

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  10:24 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I think that it is pretty cool and a little freaky if I was there. The problem is if someone asks you private things and you just say them without knowing, I think everyone in the world would hate that. Regardless of that I think it would be best if we stopped saying things about someones problem before someone goes out of line and says something offensive.
I see no problem with this because I make it a habit to answer all questions with complete and blunt honesty no matter what the occasion. It's gotten me fired before. Uncertain