World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - GaleForce - Mar. 20, 2011

Newspaper. And on the internet.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - dark storm909 - Mar. 20, 2011

oh that is a good answer
whats your favourite bey blade in the world

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Mar. 20, 2011

To clear any confusion.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - dark storm909 - Mar. 20, 2011

???????????????????
i love kebex and perseus

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Mar. 20, 2011

The link was was a support of what I said and completely shot down what GaleForce is saying.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  6:54 AM)GaleForce Wrote: And it affects natural disasters. For example, there was a supermoon in 2005 + earthquake in Indonesia that year. This year Japan earthquake with supermoon. Don't you think it has sort of a connection?

The radio stations here said that the last "supermoon" was only in 1993, not 2005 ... Also, we are one week past the Japanese earthquake, so it makes no sense to see a connection between the "supermoon" of last night, and the earthquake of last week ...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 20, 2011

......Supermoon. Heh. I know what you guys are taking about, but now it makes me think of the Superman S on the moon when that is mentioned.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  6:45 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ......Supermoon. Heh. I know what you guys are taking about, but now it makes me think of the Superman S on the moon when that is mentioned.
Lol. Superman is beast. That's why I watch Smallville. XD Totally can't wait for the new Superman movie. They are casting roles right now! XD

I missed the Super Moon last night. I saw it on the news today. I kinda wish I saw it. oh well.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Mar. 20, 2011

From where I was, the moon was just extra bright. Nothing too spectacular. Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 20, 2011

I played frisbee during the super moon. I was at my friend's house and he has two light up frisbees. That was the only thing we did other then play 360 :p Now my hands are all cramped after Black Ops.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ©oke - Mar. 20, 2011

All I did durning the supermoon was watch it. It was really bright from my house. Oh I also made a Coke and Mentos rocket. I launched it and I could see the outline of it in front of the moon. It was so cool Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  4:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  6:54 AM)GaleForce Wrote: And it affects natural disasters. For example, there was a supermoon in 2005 + earthquake in Indonesia that year. This year Japan earthquake with supermoon. Don't you think it has sort of a connection?

The radio stations here said that the last "supermoon" was only in 1993, not 2005 ... Also, we are one week past the Japanese earthquake, so it makes no sense to see a connection between the "supermoon" of last night, and the earthquake of last week ...

They were referring to how close it was, not the fact it was a supermoon. Supermoons occur more often than that, they just don't get that close very often.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Mar. 20, 2011

It was beautiful last night, it was so bright that it lit up my whole room pretty much heh. But Wednesday's my birthday, what're you guys getting me? Jk

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 21, 2011

I went out to my town park with the super AA battery telescope I got for christmas last night. The closeup was wicked

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Glad Hatter - Mar. 21, 2011

Wait, you got a telescope for Christmas "last night?"

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  12:58 AM)Sparta Wrote: I went out to my town park with the super AA battery telescope I got for christmas last night. The closeup was wicked

I lol'd at this, like hard.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dusk - Mar. 21, 2011

He means that he went to the park with his telescope he had gotten for Christmas last night. As in he went to the park last night.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 21, 2011

Ever play an online game where a certain quest involved a boss you DON'T want to fight at all? Imagine when you're FORCED to fight two of them at once...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 21, 2011

I was going to meet my friend at the park tonight. I rode 1/2 mile to his house and guess what? He thought he could get out of a workshop class about the body by going to the park. I then had to ride my bike another 1/2 mile to my house in the cold :[

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 21, 2011

There is a guy in my school who looks A LOT like Roan. It's kinda funny. I'm serious though. If you take a picture of Roan from the pictures thread, and hold it up to this guys face, you get an exact match. It's kinda funny. Yet also creepy.

It makes me think Roan is going to my school. But last I checked, Roan lives like 6-8 hours away from me. And I think he graduated....

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - BDaichi - Mar. 21, 2011

So I started a vlog
http://www.youtube.com/bdaichi
Check it out :p
It's me ranting about women and evil japanese kids (Joyful_3)...they love to ball tap lol
I went to a Japan Fair ( I was pose to be working for the fair but carp happened)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 21, 2011

Hey, Bey-Heart, Nano, I have a question. Are you two related in some sort of way? Not like family related, but like a team or partners or IRL buds or something. You both have nearly the exact same avi and sig.
You know one of those times when you're SO busy multi-tasking, but when you wanna get something over with, say a simple question, and in your haste, you post it in the wrong thread or section?

Yeah...just had that...and I feel really stupid and annoyed by it...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  5:30 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Hey, Bey-Heart, Nano, I have a question. Are you two related in some sort of way? Not like family related, but like a team or partners or IRL buds or something. You both have nearly the exact same avi and sig.

We're friends, even though we haven't met in real life. Of course that would be hard considering the fact we live across the country.

Oh, you're one of THOSE type of friends. That's cool though. Even online, if not IRL, I've never seen any set of friends with matching stuff.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Roan - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  2:42 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: There is a guy in my school who looks A LOT like Roan. It's kinda funny. I'm serious though. If you take a picture of Roan from the pictures thread, and hold it up to this guys face, you get an exact match. It's kinda funny. Yet also creepy.

It makes me think Roan is going to my school. But last I checked, Roan lives like 6-8 hours away from me. And I think he graduated....

Uh... OK?

Yeah, I graduated almost four years ago, though they do say that everyone in the world has a twin!