World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - GaleForce - Mar. 20, 2011

You probably edited it on tiny pic or something.... Why would there be 1111 posts

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dusk - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  1:31 AM)GaleForce Wrote: You probably edited it on tiny pic or something.... Why would there be 1111 posts

What are you talking about. It's not like its not possible to have 1111, it just matters when you log on.

But it was one day apart. If he was away for 1 month, it would make sense. But not in 1 day.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  1:37 AM)GaleForce Wrote: But it was one day apart. If he was away for 1 month, it would make sense. But not in 1 day.
Think about it this way. Take a look at how many users there are on this site. Over 30,000! It's very easy for that to happen. Especially when he is usually only online for a few minutes a day then he logs off.(?)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Greimatter - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  1:37 AM)GaleForce Wrote: But it was one day apart. If he was away for 1 month, it would make sense. But not in 1 day.

Dude, I would have nothing to gain from editing it. Plus, I'm too lazy to.

I've went away for a week before and there were over 16,000 new posts, so it is definitely possible.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Mar. 20, 2011

Anyone see the supermoon yet? I'm trying to find it but it's behind a bunch of buildings near my house Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Mar. 20, 2011

I did LOOOl xD It looked so beautiful..... haha. So like today turned out to be a good day, was at a WBO tourney, won 3rd place. Bought Quetz. Came home with a "congratz" dinner, and it was all good.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Greimatter - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:57 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Anyone see the supermoon yet? I'm trying to find it but it's behind a bunch of buildings near my house Pinching_eyes

*looks out window*
It looks brighter than usual. Is anything else supposed to happen?

(Mar. 20, 2011  3:05 AM)greimatter Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:57 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Anyone see the supermoon yet? I'm trying to find it but it's behind a bunch of buildings near my house Pinching_eyes

*looks out window*
It looks brighter than usual. Is anything else supposed to happen?

It's just supposed to be big because it is the closest it has ever been to Earth recorded.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Awesomo - Mar. 20, 2011

Yesterday my best freinds sister ate all of his applesauce. LOL, its hilarious to see them quarrel and argue.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Mr. N - Mar. 20, 2011

You know, today a kid in my Math class told me a funny story. His mom woke up and the moon was so bright that she thought it was daytime. So, she did all the stuff she did in the morning, but then found out that it was 1:00 AM. Shame she found out...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Boxy ID - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  3:32 AM)Awesomo Wrote: Yesterday my best freinds sister ate all of his applesauce. LOL, its hilarious to see them quarrel and argue.

Dude, everyone knows.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - omegazero - Mar. 20, 2011

im eating icecreamCute

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 20, 2011

We left the dog alone in the house for the night because we had to go out for my mom's birthday. I've never felt so broken while I was out because my cousin upstairs kept texting me...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  3:20 AM)Dusk Wrote: It's just supposed to be big because it is the closest it has ever been to Earth recorded.

Just since 1993 ...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 20, 2011

Doesn't the moon affect some natural occurances, like the ebb and flow of the waves, depending on how close it is to the Earth? So if it's mad close, does that mean we're screwed?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - dark storm909 - Mar. 20, 2011

its 2012....... IN REAL LIFE!!!

No the tides are just higher than usual. There is a day every few years when the moon is the farthest away, then another day when it's closest.

So that mean if there is a tsunami just when it happens, it would affect it and make the tides even bigger!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - dark storm909 - Mar. 20, 2011

like i said 2012 IN REAL LIFE!!!!!

No I didn't say anything of the sort Tired The effect it has on the tides is very little now stop overreacting, geez. This has happened MANY times before in our celestial history and NOTHING bad has ever happened.

OK NOT 2012 in real life

And it affects natural disasters. For example, there was a supermoon in 2005 + earthquake in Indonesia that year. This year Japan earthquake with supermoon. Don't you think it has sort of a connection?

sounds like it though he he he
and were did you find that out