World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  8:09 AM)To Wrote: I was mistaken, it appears A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner! will air in July.
How many movies does that make now? Lol.

Speaking of Fairly Odd Parents, I'm kinda missing To's Avatar being Chip Skylark... His inspiration for that was a nice little episode from the earlier episodes of the show... XD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - omegazero - Mar. 17, 2011

when i first found this sight it was still justin beiber mixed with a black dude thanks for the info.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dan - Mar. 17, 2011

You mean Fitty cent? (man i love saying fitty, instead of fifty.)
What was before Chip Skylark, I wasn't there for it.. :[

(Mar. 17, 2011  9:22 PM)Dan Wrote: You mean Fitty cent? (man i love saying fitty, instead of fifty.)
What was before Chip Skylark, I wasn't there for it.. :[
I think it was a hockey player. Kinda funny since To is Canadian.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  8:23 AM)Nano Wrote: A attack stadium might fit. I might use a messager bag though. All depends. I like the way a messager bag feels. Although a backpack is easier. However to get something from a messager bag is easier...

I might walk around in some tall grass. It depends if I have some potions with me Wink
A wild Squirrel apeared! Go Pikachu!
LOL.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Mar. 17, 2011

I can't remember my avatar prior to Chip Skylark either. That was so long ago...

And yes, the current one is a mix between 50 Cent and Justin Bieber.

(Mar. 17, 2011  10:09 PM)To Wrote: I can't remember my avatar prior to Chip Skylark either. That was so long ago...

And yes, the current one is a mix between 50 Cent and Justin Bieber.
I'm still pretty sure that it was a hockey player.

That's 50 Cent? I thought 50 cent was supposed to be this big buff guy who always had an angry face? Lol. I guess not...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Mar. 17, 2011

It's 50 Cent's face photoshopped with Bieber's body. Tongue_out_wink

It probably was a Flyers player. I want to say Gagne but my memory is so hazy... I'll probably go back to a hockey avatar/signature or something next month.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 17, 2011

Wear a white scarf and act self centered. Put everything in a fanny pack, wear blue triangular war paint and bingo! You're Kai from V-Force!

Oh yeah! It was some philly hockey player.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 17, 2011

I'm so excited! My very first puppy in TWENTY YEARS is coming tomorrow! She's 10 weeks old, and she's an absolute DARLING!! We named her Dot, after the show Animaniacs, though how she'll respond to it, I dunno.

Eeeee!! I'm so excited, I can't think straight! I've been cleaning my house and sweeping the floors so that nothing that will harm her or she can chew on will be around! All that's left is my room, and setting a personal barricade made out of flat-rate Amazon boxes between my bed and dresser, where my laundry bin is...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - BladeStorm - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  10:29 PM)Sparta Wrote: Wear a white scarf and act self centered. Put everything in a fanny pack, wear blue triangular war paint and bingo! You're Kai from V-Force!
This is the perfect thread for you then Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 17, 2011

Sorry, didn't mean to post that. I was looking at one of Nanos earlier posts and wanted to respond......

anyways, I have an overweight (She's only supposed to way 80 lbs at the most; she weighs 120), yet highly intelligent yellow lab. Her name is Biscuit Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 17, 2011

.....carp. The name just made me hungry. I haven't had biscuits since Red Lobster, and by god almighty, those things are HEAVEN.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - BladeStorm - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  10:33 PM)Sparta Wrote: Sorry, didn't mean to post that. I was looking at one of Nanos earlier posts and wanted to respond......

anyways, I have an overweight (She's only supposed to way 80 lbs at the most; she weighs 120), yet highly intelligent yellow lab. Her name is Biscuit Smile

No need to apologise Gasp, I didn't want to make it like you are doing anything wrong at all. I'd thought that other anime fans will appreciate your views more if you'd post there instead.

Whats with naming pets after items of food which makes them oh so adorable?!

(Mar. 17, 2011  10:30 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I'm so excited! My very first puppy in TWENTY YEARS is coming tomorrow!
You mean your very first puppy, period. Right..? (Profile age.)
I hope you have an amazing time with that puppy and make sure to post pictures somewhere because I haven't had a dog in 6 years. :V Good luck dealing with the rascal.

Yeah. I don't know why my sister (older by 2, 3 years) waited til now to get one, and I was honestly against it first. But now I can't stop thinking about it!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 17, 2011

Dog treats taste like bacon, but the after taste is bad, it taste like blood.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Mar. 17, 2011

BladeStorm

Because people love food, obviously.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dusk - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  10:41 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:33 PM)Sparta Wrote: Sorry, didn't mean to post that. I was looking at one of Nanos earlier posts and wanted to respond......

No need to apologise Gasp, I didn't want to make it like you are doing anything wrong at all. I'd thought that other anime fans will appreciate your views more if you'd post there instead.

Whats with naming pets after items of food which makes them oh so adorable?!

Maybe Biscuits are adorable? I wouldn't name a pet after food because it just sounds weird. "Come here Hamburger! Come on, come on boy! That's a good boy Hamburger!" Ya...just not feeling it.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  10:50 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Dog treats taste like bacon, but the after taste is bad, it taste like blood.

You should be used to the taste of blood. After all you do bite people to death...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 18, 2011

Ooh! Coooooooiiild! I smell smoke, someone jus got buuuurned!

Haha jk. All joking aside, I think desert names are better. Cookie seems to be popular for brown dogs.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Greimatter - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  10:30 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I'm so excited! My very first puppy in TWENTY YEARS is coming tomorrow! She's 10 weeks old, and she's an absolute DARLING!! We named her Dot, after the show Animaniacs, though how she'll respond to it, I dunno.

Congratulations on your new puppy! If she hasn't had a previous owner, and considering she's only 10 weeks old, she should respond to it well. Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Glad Hatter - Mar. 18, 2011

Yeah, right now were having three international students over to our house for dinner. A dude and dudette from japan and a dudette from china.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Mar. 18, 2011

I really like the WBO's upcoming events list right now.