World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  2:42 AM)SK Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:36 AM)|Joe| Wrote: I'm now addicted to Tokio Hotel, I'm surprised more people I know don't know who this band is.

Lol what was the facepalm for? Me liking the band?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  2:45 AM)|Joe| Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:42 AM)SK Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:36 AM)|Joe| Wrote: I'm now addicted to Tokio Hotel, I'm surprised more people I know don't know who this band is.

Lol what was the facepalm for? Me liking the band?
yeah. and the fact that you said people don't know them. everyone knows about them, the reason they don't talk about it is because they're horrible and only middle school girls listen to them

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Mar. 15, 2011

No actually my friends know nothing about them, all they listen to is rap. But eh different people, different opinions.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  2:49 AM)SK Wrote: they're horrible and only middle school girls listen to them

The same could be said about beyblades, really...or middle school boys, at least.

Just let the guy have his opinion. Everybody likes at least one thing that isn't the most popular thing around (i.e Beyblade?)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Mar. 15, 2011

lol when I first saw Bill I thought he was a girl with an ... interesting face

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Slee - Mar. 15, 2011

This may seem strange, but I find stinkbugs kind of cute. Though they are not a native species to the US, there's a lot around here, so they ARE kind of native now. They don't really bother the wildlife too much, but they live up to their name when you squish one. I try to avoid people killing them for this reason.
It's funny how stubborn the little guys are when you want them to move. Just try to pick one up gently by nudging it towards your hand. it won't move unless it wants to. I both love and hate that fact about them. Guess it's a natural defense mechanism, because they normally are made to blend in with trees.

I don't know why, but these little buggers are adorable to me.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  3:52 AM)Slee Wrote: This may seem strange, but I find stinkbugs kind of cute. Though they are not a native species to the US, there's a lot around here, so they ARE kind of native now. They don't really bother the wildlife too much, but they live up to their name when you squish one. I try to avoid people killing them for this reason.
It's funny how stubborn the little guys are when you want them to move. Just try to pick one up gently by nudging it towards your hand. it won't move unless it wants to. I both love and hate that fact about them. Guess it's a natural defense mechanism, because they normally are made to blend in with trees.

That doesn't make them native...

What do you mean?! Are you blind? They eat all of our crops. They are saying that this is gonna be the biggest year for those things. Which is why right now, they are breeding it's predator. It's some sort of bee that will get rid of it. Can't wait to not see those things anymore...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Slee - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  3:59 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:52 AM)Slee Wrote: This may seem strange, but I find stinkbugs kind of cute. Though they are not a native species to the US, there's a lot around here, so they ARE kind of native now. They don't really bother the wildlife too much, but they live up to their name when you squish one. I try to avoid people killing them for this reason.

That doesn't make them native...

What do you mean?! Are you blind? They eat all of our crops. They are saying that this is gonna be the biggest year for those things. Which is why right now, they are breeding it's predator. It's some sort of bee that will get rid of it. Can't wait to not see those things anymore...

Wow, it's finally going to have a predator? Well, I just hope this doesn't turn out like the killer bees did.
And I didn't really read up on the news as of late, but I do admit, if they are posing a threat, even if they ARE cute, the population needs to decline.

Odd thing is, when I grow crops, the stink bug population doesn't tend to bother with them too much, and I don't really use any sort of pesticide. Just assumed they weren't that much of an issue at the time.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 15, 2011

I went to a comic shop yesterday. I was looking around and saw some pretty neat stuff. I saw YGO packs, Pokémon packs, DnD, Munchin and some cool shirts. Then I saw the best action figure ever. STIKFAS!! My facial expression was ^_________________^ X1000. I though I'd never see these toys in Oregon, or the U.S. I've bought a few over seas before, but now I know where to get them close by.

TO DO LIST:
â–¡ Save money for Stikfas!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - OkiBlaze - Mar. 15, 2011

So this is pretty weird, but totally coincidental.

During math class today, two of my friends told my teacher to add the dates of 9/11 and the recent earthquake in Japan (091101 + 031011), which ended up being:

031011+
---------- (Click to View)

As I said earlier, it's TOTALLY coincidental, and I doubt it's really true.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Mar. 15, 2011

Haha, that's funny.

But it doesn't mean much. There are tons of coincidences like that in the world and there were two earthquakes, anyway, so two different dates. Furthermore, 9/11 was caused by man, while here it's nature, so there can't be any link.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - OkiBlaze - Mar. 15, 2011

There was also debate about the date of the earthquake; here, it was March 11, 2011. It would definitely vary depending on location.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - xVaretyr - Mar. 15, 2011

[random] Remember, remember, the 11th of September.

Weird Coincidences:

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

5) The two twin towers make an “11″

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence. .?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Sheer coincidence. .?! Read on and make up your own mind: Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US,after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy book:

“For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace.”

That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.

Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this

Open Microsoft Word and do the following (TRY THIS FOR REAL)

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1.

I don't know.

[/random]

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - BDaichi - Mar. 15, 2011

&(@&^@(@$$%%&^@)@)@)@@@&***@&@^!!)!)!*&^@@%@_!!*& the police
....if only I could actually post what I truly wanted with out getting warned...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Boxy ID - Mar. 15, 2011

i was on squiby.net yesterday and check outwhat i found:
[Image: 616393.png]
its the cutest thing ever, also this: [Image: 6163913.png]

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 15, 2011

Random
Now I got that rhyme stuck in my head!
Remember remember the 5th of November...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Greimatter - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  4:59 PM)Nano Wrote: Random
Now I got that rhyme stuck in my head!
Remember remember the 5th of November...

"Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot."

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 15, 2011

I am the best basketball player in my school. My freshmen year I had to get to know people who played basketball and lost a lot. Now a 10th grader, everyone says I am the best at my school.

By the way quite the basketball team yesterday.................Maybe, I should try tennis.............

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  12:40 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: There was also debate about the date of the earthquake; here, it was March 11, 2011. It would definitely vary depending on location.

im pretty sure the official date is the local japenese time, no idea what date that would make it though lol
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:24 PM)random Wrote: [random] Remember, remember, the 11th of September.

Weird Coincidences:

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

5) The two twin towers make an “11″

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence. .?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Sheer coincidence. .?! Read on and make up your own mind: Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US,after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy book:

“For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace.”

That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.

Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this

Open Microsoft Word and do the following (TRY THIS FOR REAL)

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1.

I don't know.

[/random]

everything here is pure coincidence. the only semi-notable thing is the quran verse. the flightnumber thing is carp. q33 ny wasn't the real flight number

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dan - Mar. 15, 2011

You quit? If your coach ever tries to bring you back, bite him to death. (If you actually are perceived as the best, even by seniors......)
It really doesn't make you seem cool by ditching something you are supposedly good at. (Like your 'black-belt' Speechless.)

Edit: The Qur'an was the least notable to me since the Eagle has been considered a very powerful creature in tons of cultures, including americans which is why the Eagle is its recognized 'logo' or figurehead animal.. so no big deal.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Livingdeadgirl - Mar. 15, 2011

well in soccer at my school im the best goalie on the team but my coach is so crazy!he only let me play about 20 minutes on the first half then replaced me with the other sucky goalie and played her the rest of the freaking game!the final score was 0 to 8 we lost.........and it wasnt my fault only 3 balls went in while i was goalie so yeah i had tried my hardest and plus our team fell apart so yeah i hope my team wins on thursday!im gonna get better at being goalie belive it!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  7:15 PM)Dan Wrote: You quit? If your coach ever tries to bring you back, bite him to death. (If you actually are perceived as the best, even by seniors......)
It really doesn't make you seem cool by ditching something you are supposedly good at. (Like your 'black-belt' Speechless.)

Edit: The Qur'an was the least notable to me since the Eagle has been considered a very powerful creature in tons of cultures, including americans which is why the Eagle is its recognized 'logo' or figurehead animal.. so no big deal.

Ah, I got tired of people that weren't that good, so I simply quit. Maybe in collage there will be some better players.

Yeah, everyone called me the best, even the guy that I bit to death my freshmen year. I just need more challenging opponents, ya know.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dan - Mar. 15, 2011

Thats why you play other school teams, for competition. Play on the senior team then, if your so amazing at basketball.. While your at it, get a scholarship for college with your basketball, then go for freeeeeee.
If you don't play on the teams, you won't get scouted.. If you play on a totally different level, you shall be noticed.
Then again, this only applies if you are, in fact, great at basketball.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 15, 2011

A bit full of yourself, aren't you? Saying that you're "tired of everyone that aren't that good" is such an elitist thing to say. If you want a challenge from your own local players, than offer some help. Teach them some tricks and such, if you're so good.

It's called getting off your high horse to stand at the same height as the people below you.

In three more days, I'm getting my very first dog. My sister and I are in our 20s, and we're getting a dog NOW? Honestly, I have more on my mind now than I did back then when I wanted a dog. Getting one now is like being told I'm already a father...

(Mar. 15, 2011  7:36 PM)Dan Wrote: Thats why you play other school teams, for competition. Play on the senior team then, if your so amazing at basketball.. While your at it, get a scholarship for college with your basketball, then go for freeeeeee.
If you don't play on the teams, you won't get scouted.. If you play on a totally different level, you shall be noticed.
Then again, this only applies if you are, in fact, great at basketball.

I'll get a scholarship with my grades and test scores. Besides I really don't like being noticed. Of course I'm great. I know people don't mean no harm, but I dislike people coming up to me saying "Man, your good." I'm just not that type of person.
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:39 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: A bit full of yourself, aren't you? Saying that you're "tired of everyone that aren't that good" is such an elitist thing to say. If you want a challenge from your own local players, than offer some help. Teach them some tricks and such, if you're so good.

It's called getting off your high horse to stand at the same height as the people below you.

In three more days, I'm getting my very first dog. My sister and I are in our 20s, and we're getting a dog NOW? Honestly, I have more on my mind now than I did back then when I wanted a dog. Getting one now is like being told I'm already a father...

I'm not full of myself, I had no other way of putting it. I dislike teaching people things. So I tell people to create their own way of playing.