World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - BladeStorm - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  6:38 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:13 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:11 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: My head feels funny because IT HURTS!! I'm going to sleep.

Did someone bite it to death?

Iceburn

Yeah, I was getting tired of hearing the same thing over and over again Crying.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  6:13 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:11 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: My head feels funny because IT HURTS!! I'm going to sleep.

Did someone bite it to death?

Nope, No one can bite me to death. Well, I feel better. A nap is a great way to make pain go away.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Electric - Mar. 14, 2011

Exams....Exams.... Exams.... You know what 80% of the main paper will be based on the one class you missed and the one lesson you don't know. Trust me, I speak from personal experience. Does anyone get this a lot?

Anyway, day after's my Geography exam, really hard. Man, Exams suck..

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  7:16 PM)Electric Wrote: Exams....Exams.... Exams.... You know what 80% of the main paper will be based on the one class you missed and the one lesson you don't know. Trust me, I speak from personal experience. Does anyone get this a lot?

Anyway, day after's my Geography exam, really hard. Man, Exams suck..

Ah, it happens every freaking year.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 14, 2011

Damn...Beyblades got expensive at Target...at TARGET. Seriously, they've never been past $7.99, but not it's $9.97! Well...it's all just Storm Pegasus. Here's hoping that Walmart and/or Toys R Us has something cheaper...

(Mar. 14, 2011  8:56 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Damn...Beyblades got expensive at Target...at TARGET. Seriously, they've never been past $7.99, but not it's $9.97! Well...it's all just Storm Pegasus. Here's hoping that Walmart and/or Toys R Us has something cheaper...

I had no idea Target sold stuff like that. Maybe it's because I haven't been there in 4 years.......

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 14, 2011

Uh...YEAH. Target and Walmart is one of the cheapest places for toys around. Toys R Us is a bit more expensive, somewhat "retail prices". After that, it's the manufacturers' themselves that makes it its most expensive (unless it's online shops like ebay).

Edit: I made a mistake. Toys R Us (and now Target) overprices single Beyblades. THey are normally sold for $7.99. Why Toys R Us sells them for $8.99 is beyond me. Or why Amazon sells them for $10.99 is beyond me.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - omegazero - Mar. 14, 2011

i just went to a hornets game and they had a part with godzilla on the screen and i told my freind thats mean to japan with the earthquake and the tunami.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Mar. 14, 2011

I SO AGREE WITH YOU MAN! People can be carless sometimes SMH!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Mar. 15, 2011

I finally remembered that today is Pi Day.
(Mar. 14, 2011  10:03 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: i just went to a hornets game and they had a part with godzilla on the screen and i told my freind thats mean to japan with the earthquake and the tunami.
Why is it that everyone finds a way to make everything seem culturally offensive? It's not. Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Mar. 15, 2011

You Americans are now getting Canada prices.

Take in the $64.99 video games.

I can't believe the CAD is worth more than a USD. Can't wait to go to Canada and trick the vendors at the con into thinking USD is still worth more.

To, why do you have two passports?

(Mar. 15, 2011  12:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote: To, why do you have two passports?

| Because someone jacked my swag |

Honestly, I have no clue. I bought a passport for 09/10 and then another for 10/11 so I guess that's why? Doesn't explain why other people don't have two.

Yeah because I did the same thing.

Is it because you're such a beast in the stadium that you need two passports to enter? It's too much To for the tournament? lol

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Pimpju - Mar. 15, 2011

You won't realise until it's To late.

I'm so beastly with the Beyblades that I have tamed Storm Capricorn, and paramedics stand by for assistance whenever I face someone.

Taming Storm Capricorn is also the reason I'm ranked #156.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Pimpju - Mar. 15, 2011

hahaha, at least your tournament's battles can be tabulated properly.

The first one I went to didn't do the battles right, and the last one I hosted, a lot of people didn't bother to give me their e-mails so we cannot create accounts for them, so I didn't get my wins from that either.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  12:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I finally remembered that today is Pi Day.

I knew the whole day.

I friend of mine won a drawing at a restaurant. He won a Trailblazers hat and shirt. He then got his picture taken with two of the dancers. Lucky little...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 15, 2011

My first Beyblade in years, and I get screwed over by that adhesive plastic cover on the Face Bolt...dammit, Hasbro...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Galaxxy - Mar. 15, 2011

Check out my Youtube :- http://www.youtube.com/user/TheeOn3?feature=mhum Grin Grin Pleeeaaaase comment rate and subscribe...WBO FTW!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 15, 2011

I Found a code that would make Kenny carp his pants.......

javascript:var i,s,ss=['http://kathack.com/js/kh.js','http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js'];for(i=0;i!=ss.length;i++){s=document.createElement('script');s.src=ss[i];document.body.appendChild(s);}void(0);

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 15, 2011

I found a $5.00 bill at school. It's time to get a new string launcher, oh yeah.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Mar. 15, 2011

I'm now addicted to Tokio Hotel, I'm surprised more people I know don't know who this band is.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  2:36 AM)|Joe| Wrote: I'm now addicted to Tokio Hotel, I'm surprised more people I know don't know who this band is.

[Image: face_palm%255B1%255D.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - omegazero - Mar. 15, 2011

my mom bought just dance 2.fun stuff we played viva lasvegas and my sister hit the chjain of the fan the chain went up smacked the moving blades and broke and we all laughed.my brothers getting michael jackson the experience right now.