World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:18 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: You guys should have no worries.

We do worry. Normal people, wait, even ab-normal people don't say "Or else I'll bit you/it to death" It makes you look like you are
1) A doggie
2) A cannibal
3) SUPA CRAZY!!!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:10 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:04 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I wonder what would happen if someone tried to surf the tsunami wave.....

COWABUNGA DUDES! *crashes into a skyscraper*

Awesome way of making fun of a tragedy in which many, many people died, pal.

I don't wanna be rude, but you should wait a little, before making these kind of jokes.
I was stupid punish me if you wish.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:21 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:18 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: You guys should have no worries.

We do worry. Normal people, wait, even ab-normal people don't say "Or else I'll bit you/it to death" It makes you look like you are
1) A doggie
2) A cannibal
3) SUPA CRAZY!!!!!

Think of me as what ever you like. For last time biting people to death is my way of saying, I'll beat people up. I enjoy my dog, my favorite food is hamburgers only from Burger King, and I am not crazy or as you would say it "SUPA CARZY". As Madoka would say,"ya follow?"

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 12, 2011

No. NO NO NO NO. That's a terrible way of thinking, no matter what, and unbelievably ignorant. It is, no matter what, never right to wish any bad fate on any person whatsoever. Be it Japanese, Koreans, Germans, Muslims, etc. etc. (based those out of American history and the stereotypical American's hatred and racism towards any other ethnic group), any living human being does not deserve a death of any type. To wish that on anyone proves your own ignorance.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Half Nail - Mar. 12, 2011

Man, I can't believe that Fukishima also suffered... My relatives live there and it's where my grandmother grew up.

I'm just waiting for some idiot that's gonna say:

"OMG tsunami in japan where i'm gun a get takra-tomy beyblade nowz?"

Pity.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:18 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I'm not promoting it, it's a habit and to say I bite people to death in my words means to beat up someone. Besides I won't fight unless someone hits me or stands in my way. Also if people try verbally attacking me, it won't promote me to fight. You guys should have no worries.
it seems as if you're overly aggressive in a majority of your posts considering you say that at least once in every conversation. if what you're saying is true, then you've wanted to beat up a lot of members on this forum. From my experience, I'd advise you to seek counseling.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:30 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: No. NO NO NO NO. That's a terrible way of thinking, no matter what, and unbelievably ignorant. It is, no matter what, never right to wish any bad fate on any person whatsoever. Be it Japanese, Koreans, Germans, Muslims, etc. etc. (based those out of American history and the stereotypical American's hatred and racism towards any other ethnic group), any living human being does not deserve a death of any type. To wish that on anyone proves your own ignorance.
If you were talking about my post
Sorry my reterded phase took over
I will edit my post.
I am an Idiot

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:35 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:18 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I'm not promoting it, it's a habit and to say I bite people to death in my words means to beat up someone. Besides I won't fight unless someone hits me or stands in my way. Also if people try verbally attacking me, it won't promote me to fight. You guys should have no worries.
it seems as if you're overly aggressive in a majority of your posts considering you say that at least once in every conversation. if what you're saying is true, then you've wanted to beat up a lot of members on this forum. From my experience, I'd advise you to seek counseling.

I don't need counseling. Read my thread on fighting.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:31 AM)MITH Wrote: "OMG tsunami in japan where i'm gun a get takra-tomy beyblade nowz?"

I believe someone already asked that, actually.

Human lives are nothing compared to beyblades, of course (I'm not mocking the tragedy, I'm mocking the idiots)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 12, 2011

I went to ihop, wanted a salad, ordered the one that said
"House salad.
Our special salad with low fat Italian dressing"

Hm cool, I ordered it.
I got it. . . . . . . . ...
It was a bowl of lettuce leaves with individual packets of Kraft low fat dressing on the side Angry

I though there would be chicken, anything...nothing.

Another random thought...I really want summer. I luv summer. All the fruits, no school, I always set up a 8 ft swimming pool in my back yard. Gotta love it.
Summer for me:
wake up
Eat breakfast
Set up swimming pool
Snack (usually just fruit. Berries Stupid )
Anything fun ( I like playing horseshoes in my back yard. Lots of games like that)
Lunch
P90x
snack
Pool
Dinner
Walk with my family

I love summer

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Mar. 12, 2011

You should see the Beyblade Facebook page then. So many posts of, "OMG I hope TT is ok or I won't get new Beys!" or something similar to that. I think it's safe to say I facedesked about 10 times from it.

@SSJF
I love the summer too.
I love to ride bikes with my friend, and go swimming. It gets hot enough to heat the pool up without a heater. I have a inground pool. 6ft at deepest, 3ft at the beginning. I also have a slide that has a tube running up it and out through the bottom, that way water goes down it. At at night when it is dark, I swim with the pool lights on. The lights change color, and makes the pool water look all cool.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 12, 2011

I love riding my bike with a passion. I'll never forget this one time I did this skidding turn down a hill and to the next street. It was friggin' awesome! So much adrenaline! XD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Mar. 12, 2011

Uguuu, Kotobukiya just announced this bad boy last week:

[Image: F1dwY.jpg]
[Image: onsXB.jpg]
[Image: NNUaY.jpg]

Kotobukiya Medabots KBT00 - Metabee <3 <3 <3 <3

It's a six inch figure available in September. I must get it, and Gun Nose.

@To
The pics aren't working. Maybe it's just because I'm on the Wii.

No, it isn't working. Probably hotlinking. But I know those. I can't wait for the D-Arts figure of Metabee! XD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Mar. 12, 2011

^I can't see them either. o.o

(Mar. 12, 2011  9:13 AM)Nano Wrote: @To
The pics aren't working. Maybe it's just because I'm on the Wii.

It worked fine for me, but just in case I've rehosted them.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - KaizerMFB - Mar. 12, 2011

wow.....haven't seen those in years.
I remember it all clear.
Metabot and that weird guy in a mask

(Mar. 12, 2011  9:26 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: No, it isn't working. Probably hotlinking. But I know those. I can't wait for the D-Arts figure of Metabee! XD

D-Arts Metabee looks nasty, and not in a late 90s way.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Mar. 12, 2011

They're still trying to bring back Metabots?

That's pathetic.

(Mar. 12, 2011  2:40 PM)Dude Wrote: They're still trying to bring back Metabots?

That's pathetic.

The first game in 5 years was released last year alongside a new manga series. The game sold above what was expected, and thus a sequel on 3DS was greenlight for release this year. Due to the success, we've seen a mini-revival in the franchise (it's not as popular as Medabots was during its height in Japan), where new action figures, older manga, new manga, and the TV series were all re-released, or in some cases released for the first time. It does help that next year is the 15th Anniversary of the franchise in Japan (this year is the 10th Anniversary of the franchise debuting in North America), but I suspect Medabots is back, and if the franchise handlers don't do what they did in the late 90's to early 2000's the franchise could once again thrive.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  9:09 AM)To Wrote: Uguuu, Kotobukiya just announced this bad boy last week:

Kotobukiya Medabots KBT00 - Metabee <3 <3 <3 <3

It's a six inch figure available in September. I must get it, and
Kotobukiya always makes very nice figures. I really like their Mega Man figures. Very detailed. I think this puppy will probably sell pretty well.

I want one. Lol. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Mar. 12, 2011

omg Medabots is back? Hell yes! I got into Beyblade because of Medabots. Beyblade was on like, right afterward so I was like "oh this show looks cool" and then my friends told me about the toys and well, there ya go.

My stomach is hurting really badly. I don't know why!
Possible reasons:
1) I need to pee
2) I'm "blocked up"
3) Hungry
4) A little chubby Polish kid punched me in the stomach

It hurts so badly!!!!