World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - OkiBlaze - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  3:38 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: All I have to say is.... OKIBLAZE ARE YOU OKAY!!!
I'm personally fine. There were predictions about a tsunami that would come to Okinawa, but they either never came or were too small to notice. The epicenter of the earthquake was about 400 kilometers from Tokyo, which isn't around where I live.

However, many residents in Sendai are being flooded as we speak (type?). Many were told to rush to higher ground, but Sendai is very flat ground for crops.

This disaster is really something; as with Thresher, my heart goes out to those who are suffering right now.

Also, the cell phone lines have had so much traffic these last couple of hours; I just got 4 messages from my mom that were sent about 7 hours ago.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - X1 - Mar. 11, 2011

Quote:Only Thinking TAKARA's Haven't Suffered Anything Major.
I Can't Believe If 4D Beys Are Going To Release Late.

Anyway I Saw The Video Of Tsunami Destruction - Houses,Vehicles Going In Water ... And Someone Calling For Help Inside A House. - And Its Relief That Okiblaze Is OK.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Glad Hatter - Mar. 11, 2011

Yeah, the water is draining into the sea from some CA harbors, which is not good news.
If you have heard on the News, you can look up the last names of people that you know and see if there is any reports on whether they have been accounted for. This you can find on this URL. Also there is additional info on this page. http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/japanquake2011.html

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 11, 2011

Okay, I'm gonna throw this here. 2012 comments does not make you sound cool or stand out. And though no one said it yet, religious comments don't either. I've read said comments, and I'm highly appalled by them. Furrilz. People get hit by a disaster and the first thing you think of is 2012?

Can't you be a LITTLE more supportive for the people than that? I mean, come on. One, it's a stupid rumor. Two, PEOPLE GOT WRECKED. If you're THAT worried, send a donation to them or something. Help them out. Not think, "Ohh, 2012, boo hoo hoo." It's beyond pathetic to believe in that. Seriously. Furrilz.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 11, 2011

I'll come up with a reply for 2012 later.

There is a girl that sits by me at school and her breath stinks. I looked at her and she tends to breath out her mouth every day. It want to bite her to death, but she's a girl...................

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 11, 2011

I came across this interesting freakout line on a particular website pertaining to a particular internet rule:

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  8:54 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I'll come up with a reply for 2012 later.

There is a girl that sits by me at school and her breath stinks. I looked at her and she tends to breath out her mouth every day. It want to bite her to death, but she's a girl...................
why bite? Are you teething? I don't think you should throw the concept of murder and potential cannibalism around so loosely considering this is a forum for a game with a younger audience. promoting violence through oral contact is not a safe practice.

Not to sound like a mod, but it's actually a repulsive way to prove a point.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Otsu - Mar. 11, 2011

I think im done spending money on beyblades until big bang comes out....finally.

Random thought....
Can fat people skinny dip?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 11, 2011

Anyone can skinny dip, except fat people will probably make the water level increase more than it should. /shot

I just found out that the new ATM/Debit card I ordered a few weeks ago from my bank was closed off. I was wondering why my PIN number never came...Luckily, my money in the bank never decreased.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:17 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Anyone can skinny dip, except fat people will probably make the water level increase more than it should.

you know that is kinda mean and rude.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 11, 2011

I heard about this Earthquake about an hour after I woke up. Thank god OkiBlaze is OK. I just hope that Shigeru Miyamoto is OK. Lol. Only me.... I was actually thinking all day wondering if OkiBlaze was OK.

My math teacher showed us some pictures of whats going on. Apparently Japan is also getting Whirlpools from this.

No need to worry about Whirlpools though. OkiBlaze could just get his Lapras to take care of those. XD (jk)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - DPTButton - Mar. 11, 2011

I wonder If AkirasDaddy is Ok?? due to the tsunamis

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - BladeStorm - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:26 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: I wonder If AkirasDaddy is Ok?? due to the tsunamis

Yeah he's OK, check out his shop, he mentions it.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - DPTButton - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:27 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  10:26 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: I wonder If AkirasDaddy is Ok?? due to the tsunamis

Yeah he's OK, check out his shop, he mentions it.

Yeah I just checked it out,That's a relief

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Mar. 11, 2011

Yeah, So I wasnt the only one who was worried about our users during that tsunami. I'm scared of that happening here because I live right on the water Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 11, 2011

If there was a top ten list of worst discussion topics to ever have on the internet, the whole Microsoft Vs. Apple Vs. Android trend would fall around number four or five.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ShadowZoroark - Mar. 12, 2011

R.I.P the people who were killed by The Japanese Tsunami today and those who were killed by the Earthquake! 8.9 Magnitude! THATS DEVASTATING!!!.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  12:05 AM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: R.I.P the people who were killed by The Japanese Tsunami today and those who were killed by the Earthquake! 8.9 Magnitude! THATS DEVASTATING!!!.

Very sad..........anyone reading this post please pause for a moment of silence for those in Japan affected by the devastation.. ... ... ... ... ... ...

On a much happier note, I went and worked out today- thumbs up for getting y lazy bum off the computer and doing something productive!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Yeah, So I wasnt the only one who was worried about our users during that tsunami. I'm scared of that happening here because I live right on the water Unhappy

It wouldn't do anything to your side of the country. In Oregon nothing really happened. And we're closer to Japan then you.

My 4th period teacher has relatives in Japan. His wife is Japanese. They couldn't get a hold of them all day.

uuuummmmm..... (Click to View)
Just happened. Kinda LOLzy.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Fourze - Mar. 12, 2011

The life size rx 78-2 broke Crying

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Mar. 12, 2011

Nevermind I am an Idiot. You may punish me for my stupid actions.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:04 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I wonder what would happen if someone tried to surf the tsunami wave.....

COWABUNGA DUDES! *crashes into a skyscraper*

Awesome way of making fun of a tragedy in which many, many people died, pal.

I don't wanna be rude, but you should wait a little, before making these kind of jokes.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  10:17 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Anyone can skinny dip, except fat people will probably make the water level increase more than it should.

you know that is kinda mean and rude.

Yeah, I know, but I couldn't resist. lol Someone asked, specifically about fat people, so I thought it was okay to make a joke about it. Sorry. But...I'm not taking it down. I apologized. If anyone needs to find this apology, check page 25 in 50-post-per-page view.

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:04 AM)Decade Wrote: The life size rx 78-2 broke Crying
SIIIIIIIEG ZEON!!....No, I'm serious though, I still feel bad about Japan. I'm just being a Zeon supporter (or "Zeek") and couldn't help but make a crack about the Gundam. Again, my condolences to Japan and its citizens...

Edit: And any Japanese or Japanese-living member of WBO.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:04 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I wonder what would happen if someone tried to surf the tsunami wave.....

COWABUNGA DUDES! *crashes into a skyscraper*
Those lucky Hawaiians they should of faced the pain as we should've too.

Now that the tsunami warning has gone down in Oregon, people are out surfing. Even though it's almost freezing cold out.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  9:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  8:54 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I'll come up with a reply for 2012 later.

why bite? Are you teething? I don't think you should throw the concept of murder and potential cannibalism around so loosely considering this is a forum for a game with a younger audience. promoting violence through oral contact is not a safe practice.

Not to sound like a mod, but it's actually a repulsive way to prove a point.

I'm not promoting it, it's a habit and to say I bite people to death in my words means to beat up someone. Besides I won't fight unless someone hits me or stands in my way. Also if people try verbally attacking me, it won't promote me to fight. You guys should have no worries.