World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dan - Jan. 11, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  9:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Also, today my Feshman Seminar Teacher (Who is also a History Teacher) told us something that's kinda funny. Apparently, during WWII, on December 24, 1944. The German forces sent a messenger with a note saying that they demanded that the Allied Forces surrender after Christmas was over. The Allied Forces thought this was so Hilarious that they sent the Messenger back with a note that said "Nuts". They also got a Trans-later (Did I spell that Correctly?) to tell his leader that "Nuts" was American for "Go to Hell". Personally, I thought this was very funny. I also hope you thought so too. (I apologize for using the "H Word" in this post. I just figure that since it is a part of history, it doesn't matter if I post exactly what the General said.)
Somehow, I doubt that.
Seeing as how I looked it up, found nothing and asked my own father.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Jan. 11, 2011

how much would a small tatoo on your chest (like right above where your heart is) hurt?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Amaterasu - Jan. 11, 2011

EDIT:delete and Pyro, post the results pleaseeeee. And pyro just remember don't get to paranoid that yu mess up ur stroke and get DQ'ed

I do not see how that relates..?

Oh wait which part I meant to say that if were talking bout swimming.just noticed they weren't talking bout swimming just cheering him on.THX Dan the man

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 11, 2011

Subject Change!
I'm sorry if this isn't interesting to anyone but, is anyone else who wears glasses scared of contacts or laser eye surgery? TBH, I hate the idea of putting something in my eye and laser + eyes = NO!

I am not scared of either, Contacts: Okay, honestly, no one ever went blind or died because it fell off. Laser-Surgery: So far I haven't heard of blindness here either, and tonnes of success? every 5-10 years sort of annoys me though.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Pyro - Jan. 11, 2011

I was sort of scared to wear contacts at first, my uncle told me of this guy at his work who was wearing contacts while welding without a mask on. And the he couldn't take off the contacts after.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Jan. 11, 2011

If anyone here has heard of Michael Buckley (a Youtuber) he recently has LASIK done had he was saying that it only took about 15mins and he didn't feel anything, so if you're planning on getting laser eye surgery you should go for it. Then again if you're too nervous and just want to settle for contacts, you do get used to putting them in after about a week. They do get very pricey though.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - WhyD125 - Jan. 11, 2011

What happens when you sleep with contacts on?

They bubble and get all crusty and u can't open you're eyes. Just sayain,

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Evan - Jan. 11, 2011

(Jan. 11, 2011  2:18 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: What happens when you sleep with contacts on?

It gets really itchy and uncomfortable. It's bad for your eyes. Don't do it unless you have the kind of contacts you can sleep with.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Jan. 11, 2011

(Jan. 11, 2011  12:39 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  9:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Also, today my Feshman Seminar Teacher (Who is also a History Teacher) told us something that's kinda funny. Apparently, during WWII, on December 24, 1944. The German forces sent a messenger with a note saying that they demanded that the Allied Forces surrender after Christmas was over. The Allied Forces thought this was so Hilarious that they sent the Messenger back with a note that said "Nuts". They also got a Trans-later (Did I spell that Correctly?) to tell his leader that "Nuts" was American for "Go to Hell". Personally, I thought this was very funny. I also hope you thought so too. (I apologize for using the "H Word" in this post. I just figure that since it is a part of history, it doesn't matter if I post exactly what the General said.)
Somehow, I doubt that.
Seeing as how I looked it up, found nothing and asked my own father.
It had to do with our current lesson. My Teacher is a major WWII history fan. Also, I think it's in an episode of Band Of Brothers. (Correct me if I am wrong.) (Btw, for those of you who don't know, Band Of Brothers is a 10 Episode series that follows the adventures of "Easy Company" throughout WWII.)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Caststarman - Jan. 11, 2011

(Jan. 11, 2011  1:44 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Subject Change!
I'm sorry if this isn't interesting to anyone but, is anyone else who wears glasses scared of contacts or laser eye surgery? TBH, I hate the idea of putting something in my eye and laser + eyes = NO!

Contacts are okay if you follow a few guidelines. Always wash your hands with soap and water before you put on or take off your contacts. Put your contacts in a soloution made for it. Don't keep it on for when you sleep unless you have the right kind of contacts.

I agree with you about laser eye surgery. My Aunt went to get laser pigmentation and was given a bunch of scars that would never have her look like she did. Also... IT"S YOUR EYES. If one thing went wrong........................................BAM. You lost your eyesight.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Jan. 11, 2011

Obviously, it's the kind of person who'll end up psycho and wasting their lives, like that crazy dude who did a shoot-out in Arizona.

I don't know, but spamming a spinning top forum seems like the most BS thing to do, in my opinion.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Roan - Jan. 11, 2011

OK guys, I don't know how many times I have to say this to you, but I swear I'm going to start warning whoever next does it...

STOP REPLYING TO THE SPAMMERS AND GIVING THEM ATTENTION -- THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. THERE IS NO NEED TO REPLY TO THEM; SIMPLY REPORT THE POST AND GO ABOUT YOUR MERRY WAY. WE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.

(Jan. 11, 2011  2:31 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: It had to do with our current lesson. My Teacher is a major WWII history fan. Also, I think it's in an episode of Band Of Brothers. (Correct me if I am wrong.) (Btw, for those of you who don't know, Band Of Brothers is a 10 Episode series that follows the adventures of "Easy Company" throughout WWII.)
Funny how it wouldn't end up on the internet then.. Serious

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Jan. 11, 2011

(Jan. 11, 2011  2:56 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:31 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: It had to do with our current lesson. My Teacher is a major WWII history fan. Also, I think it's in an episode of Band Of Brothers. (Correct me if I am wrong.) (Btw, for those of you who don't know, Band Of Brothers is a 10 Episode series that follows the adventures of "Easy Company" throughout WWII.)
Funny how it wouldn't end up on the internet then.. Serious
I'm serious. I'm not the kind of guy who would make something like that up. Tomorrow I will ask my Teacher if it is in an Episode of Band Of Brothers. If it is, I will PM you the episode title, and a link to where you can watch it. (I think it's in an episode of Band Of Brothers, but I'm not exactly sure at this point. I think my Teacher said it is, not to mention we had to put it in our notes in class today. Since we are watching Band Of Brothers as part of our lesson, it is probably in there)

On another note. I just found out something very interesting that has to do with the Batman franchise. Apparently, every time you see The Joker, his design that you see the most these days. (The one that is in many comics and not to mention his styled design from DC Universe Online.) Is based off of The Jokers design in "The Killing Joke". I never noticed this, but I think it's pretty neat.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Jan. 11, 2011

Today happens to be my birthday, and I received some awesome gifts including The Book of Eli, inception, and Sherlock Holmes. Now I have reached a dilemma, which awesome movie do I watch first? Now that I think about it I'm probably going to watch Inception to see if the kids had on different clothes at the end.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Jan. 11, 2011

Oh well happy birthday Thresher! May you have many more to come! Joyful_3

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - omegazero - Jan. 11, 2011

just joined today and been a guest on this sight for a year i just realised kai-v avatar is holding a beylancher-l

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Jan. 11, 2011

(Jan. 11, 2011  3:49 AM)Thresher Wrote: Today happens to be my birthday, and I received some awesome gifts including The Book of Eli, inception, and Sherlock Holmes. Now I have reached a dilemma, which awesome movie do I watch first? Now that I think about it I'm probably going to watch Inception to see if the kids had on different clothes at the end.

Happy birthday buddy, I'd recommend you watch Book of Eli first (then watch South Park Season 7 - Episode 12 (you'll understand the humour)). After that, watch Sherlock Holmes and then Inception; save the best for last ^^

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Temporal - Jan. 11, 2011

Yes! I have finally secured a 3.00 GPA! It took a while, but it finally happened!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Jan. 11, 2011

Exams are coming up. Time for the exam beard, which I started growing in December. If only I put that effort into my studies...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - UDC - Jan. 11, 2011

The world should really have a religion based on Bey Brad. That would be really interesting.