World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  6:24 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i have a weird camera, it does great videos (it isn't HD, but when we compared it to a HD camera it was almost the same visually) but its pictures are bad. how?

In most cases it depends on where you are or how much light is in the place you are or it could be a bad camera.

nope, the picture quality is worse then the video quality no matter where i am

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Livingdeadgirl - Mar. 10, 2011

well today at my school this boy kept on calling me a theif becuse he thought i shole his pencil!now were not friends anymore so the end of that friend ove a damn pencil..........

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Mar. 10, 2011

So like I found that there's abt 100 Japs kids coming to my school! Can't wait. What if one of them is BB18libra Chocked that's why I'm going to bring my blades to school to see if they know what I'm talking about Chocked

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kai-V - Mar. 10, 2011

It might be a good start in welcoming them not to call them "Japs", as this is how the Japanese were called during World War II, so the term is very pejorative, quite insulting.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 10, 2011

What's sad is that, a lot of people STILL don't know that. I still find the term "Japs" used in forums I frequent, I kind of find it saddening. I also know that me saying something won't probably get them to stop.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 10, 2011

Responding to inflammatory statements on the internet displaying any or every kind of emotion at all generally doesn't keep harassers away...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ShadowPegasis - Mar. 10, 2011

Now that I've got tommorow (PA Day) and next week (March Break) away from school, I can focus on;
A) Marvel VS Capcom 3
B) Getting ready for Niagara Falls on Saturday
C) Getting a PayPal and saving money for future needs

Huzzah! :V

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  9:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It might be a good start in welcoming them not to call them "Japs", as this is how the Japanese were called during World War II, so the term is very pejorative, quite insulting.

Oohh so sorry I didn't know it was insulting. To all the japanese people on WBO. I apologize for saying that. I thought the term was fine, but still isn't. Im very sorry TT/bb18libra/Okiblaze/WBO. VERY sorry. D= I dont mean to be racist.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Mar. 10, 2011

Today I learnt that HTML pages load starts from this process:

Example:
Code:
http://worldbeyblade.org/index.php

It is basically like reading a letter address, you start from Country and work your way back up (excluding cheating and using post code).

It was also quite interesting that if you have (using Kai-V's site, hope she doesn't mind):

Website A:
Code:
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/

Website B:
Code:
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit

Website B will load slower (un-noticeably slower) because it is missing the "/" and thus it has to look through the protocol (http) to find what it should be/what is missing. Whilst Website A followed the rules so it will generally be faster (again, un-noticeably faster).

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 11, 2011

I just realized, WBO is a .org site? I always thought it was a .com site, since I never usually type it. lol

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  12:18 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I just realized, WBO is a .org site? I always thought it was a .com site, since I never usually type it. lol

When I first saw the site I noticed and thought it was actually very smart to name it like that. Of course .org domains are cheaper than .com domains (if i remember correctly). .com would have worked out as community as well i guess...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Pimpju - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  3:45 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  7:06 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: lol I kinda wanna fight you now, Hibari. Age means nothing if you know how to fight. XD I never have anyone to spar with with my kicking-based martial arts style.

I only know basic karate and if some day we do fight........... I'll bite you to death.

Sorry, couldn't help noticing the massive difference here

pretty much everyone else on the board acts pretty relaxed about themselves, so enough with the posing?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kai-V - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  12:32 AM)JÆMS Wrote: When I first saw the site I noticed and thought it was actually very smart to name it like that. Of course .org domains are cheaper than .com domains (if i remember correctly). .com would have worked out as community as well i guess...

I do not think that it is any less expensive for us. We own "worldbeyblade.org", "worldbeyblade.com", "worldbeyblade.net", "beywiki.com", and

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 11, 2011

I had a excellent game of Dodge Ball today. Got the best player on the other team out like 5 times. One of the times was a nut shot. I also nailed someone in the chest. It really shocked him. After that happened my P.E. teacher said I was throwing to high. I can't help it, I'm a pitcher. I through hard and straight. There was also another part when five people threw at me all at once. I turned around and nobody got me. Another time someone threw at me, I turned around and dodged. When that happened my glasses fell off. I somehow bent down and got my glasses without getting hit.

I had fun today Grin

EDIT: Makes sense we are a .org. We're a organization aren't we?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  2:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not think that it is any less expensive for us. We own "worldbeyblade.org", "worldbeyblade.com", "worldbeyblade.net", "beywiki.com", and

Oh wow, you are right. ".com", ".org" and ".net" all work out at the same price.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - KaizerMFB - Mar. 11, 2011

carp......Japan Miyagi was hit my a 8.8 earthquake 13 minutes ago......why.....
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/a-79-magnitude-earthquake-has-struck-off-the-northeastern-coast-of-japan-triggering-a-six-metre-tsunami-warning/story-e6freoqf-1226019890985

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - GaleForce - Mar. 11, 2011

Wasn't it 8.4. New Zealand, Now Japan, who else is next...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - OkiBlaze - Mar. 11, 2011

I must say, I'm really worried about Sendai right now. Tokyo only had the earthquake, but right now, Sendai is going through a major tsunami.

Honestly, I'm not sure when/if anything is going to happen here, but low-land places have already been told to evacuate into higher ground. Luckily, I live somewhere where the ground is relatively high.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - KaizerMFB - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  11:14 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I must say, I'm really worried about Sendai right now. Tokyo only had the earthquake, but right now, Sendai is going through a major tsunami.

Honestly, I'm not sure when/if anything is going to happen here, but low-land places have already been told to evacuate into higher ground. Luckily, I live somewhere where the ground is relatively high.
You know ....this is probably going to be the worst few years of the last century....

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - GaleForce - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  11:14 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I must say, I'm really worried about Sendai right now. Tokyo only had the earthquake, but right now, Sendai is going through a major tsunami.

Luckily I live in Australia. Poor Japan. At least my area hasn't been hit with floods/cyclones/earthquakes.
Maybe the world is gonna end in 2012

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Electric - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  11:26 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote:

Luckily I live in Australia. Poor Japan. At least my area hasn't been hit with floods/cyclones/earthquakes.

Wow this is really worrying, But you really can't predict the end of the world, Sorry.. It just can't in 2012

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - X1 - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  11:26 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote:

New Zealand Is Close To Australia And New Zealand Has Got Warning Too.
And Those Are Myths. Nothing Will Happen On 21 December 2012.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 11, 2011

2012 is probably when Chuck Norris will pass away.

Wait....

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Mar. 11, 2011

Luckily my brother and his unit got out of Japan a few hours before it hit. My heart goes out to the victims. An another note the fantasy that the world will end in 2012 is total bullcarp. Sure Haiti, Chile, New Zealand, and Japan got hit with large earthquakes, but that doesn't mean he earth will end next year. Let's face it people, larger earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, and hurricanes have happened in the past. Besides, what makes you think that a civilization that has perished correctly predicted the end of the world to be roughly 600 years after their demise. That is preposterous, I guarantee the calendar ended where it ended because they didn't feel it needed to continue for the next thousand years. Let's just ignore the fact that the actual 2012 is off by around four years, and could have already occurred( Mayans obviously didn't use the modern calendar system his has been proven to be off by a few years).

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Mar. 11, 2011

All I have to say is.... OKIBLAZE ARE YOU OKAY!!!