World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 09, 2011

I once drew a nuclear explosion on the white house. It was pretty epic, because there was shrapnel and stuff. Also a swallow, which myself, I still can't figure out why I put that in.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Mar. 09, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSHeKfZG7c&feature=player_embedded#at=16

I say give it another 30-50 years and these things are 25-50% more likely to be forgotten (unless technology advancement begins to slow down...)

Of course the one main creation that I doubt will be un-recognised will be the GameBoy (and possibly the turn-table).

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 09, 2011

*delete*

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Mar. 09, 2011

Well, can you blame them?

I mean, with our technology today, what kind of idiot would bother to know about floppy discs?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Serotonin - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  4:51 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:43 PM)JÆMS Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSHeKfZG7c&feature=player_embedded#at=16

I say give it another 30-50 years and these things are 25-50% more likely to be forgotten (unless technology advancement begins to slow down...)

Of course the one main creation that I doubt will be un-recognised will be the GameBoy (and possibly the turn-table).

(don't read the spoiler if you are sensitive to humor)

I know these are just kids, but its hard not to laugh

I can't agree with this, because I didn't find any of the video funny at all. It was very endearing and heartwarming. I wouldn't really have expected any of the kids to have known what many of those objects were - I'm 18, and I didn't recognise a lot of them - and the fact that they made intuitive connections to modern day objects and tried to piece them together is actually a testament to their intelligence ...

What's funny, again?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  6:40 PM)Dude Wrote: what kind of idiot would bother to know about floppy discs?

Well done mentioning this, because nowadays you have to manually install a floppy drive; it doesn't come with the PC anymore. In other words, only really 'oldies' would use it.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 09, 2011

I was cutting the grass yesterday, and accidentally ran over a dead rat in my back yard. So I stopped the lawn mower and seen guts................

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  9:13 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I was cutting the grass yesterday, and accidentally ran over a dead rat in my back yard. So I stopped the lawn mower and seen guts................

I was just about to eat lunch. But now I rather not.

By any chance did you bite said rat to death?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Glad Hatter - Mar. 09, 2011

No, Mc Frown beat it in a bey battle and smashed it with his hammer when it refused to let him smash ti's bey, lol. But that is seriously one poor rat, and lawn moor.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  9:15 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:13 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I was cutting the grass yesterday, and accidentally ran over a dead rat in my back yard. So I stopped the lawn mower and seen guts................

I was just about to eat lunch. But now I rather not.

By any chance did you bite said rat to death?

Nope, but if the rat was alive I would have bit it to death.

Bringing up lunch just made my stomach hurt.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 09, 2011

God I hate trying to apply eye drops. I have some acute instinctual clench that tells my eyes to close even if something is two inches away from them.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM - Brooklyn-Z - Mar. 09, 2011

So today was freshman orientation,herd a bunch of people talk and I had a little bit of time to walk around a few of the halls and the entrance of the building,and I must say it felt so weird. After so long of going to the middle school and walking through those halls it felt so weird :V
but I still have to make it through the rest of the year before worrying about the school Chang :\
and on another I start "Terror Nova" testing next week,i really don't like the idea of comparing kids to other kids,but I know it's a nit more then just comparing :\
But If I have kids,I am going to home school them Uncertain

(Mar. 09, 2011  9:22 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: God I hate trying to apply eye drops. I have some acute instinctual clench that tells my eyes to close even if something is two inches away from them.

Same problem here. When I get pink eye, I do the same thing.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ShadowPegasis - Mar. 09, 2011

I've officially been Clown Walking for 1 whole year. I'll be uploading a 1 Year mixtape to YouTube soon to 'celebrate'

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dusk - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  9:22 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: God I hate trying to apply eye drops. I have some acute instinctual clench that tells my eyes to close even if something is two inches away from them.

I know, me too. I have to put about four drops in before I actually get one in my eye.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM - Hov - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  9:29 PM)Gloomy Wrote: So today was freshman orientation,herd a bunch of people talk and I had a little bit of time to walk around a few of the halls and the entrance of the building,and I must say it felt so weird. After so long of going to the middle school and walking through those halls it felt so weird :V
but I still have to make it through the rest of the year before worrying about the school Chang :\
and on another I start "Terror Nova" testing next week,i really don't like the idea of comparing kids to other kids,but I know it's a nit more then just comparing :\
But If I have kids,I am going to home school them Uncertain

I remeber when I had my freshman orientation =D. You had like an awkward feeling or pit in your stomach right?
~~~~~~~~~
3 more months till school is over!!! then i'll be able to maybe set up tourneys in NYC/SouthCarolina cause at the end of the school year I usually get like pack-a-money!. Lol can't wait <3 Also My school was at the Academic Bowl. For the Deafs only. Im pretty sure some of u guys must have deaf people in your school. Im deaf but I didnt go cuz I was lazyy. Lol Go go go go Rockville High!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 09, 2011

My brother ran over a baby rabbit with a lawn mower one time. He wanted to cry after that...

(Mar. 09, 2011  4:43 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Of course the one main creation that I doubt will be un-recognised will be the GameBoy
What are you talking about? The Gameboy sold millions! It's line of systems led to the creation of the DS! It was even VERY durable! It could even survive an explosion! (Seriously) It's one of the best gaming creations ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBeTXPaewMo

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Serotonin - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  11:13 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:43 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Of course the one main creation that I doubt will be un-recognised will be the GameBoy

What are you talking about? The Gameboy sold millions! It's line of systems led to the creation of the DS! It was even VERY durable! It could even survive an explosion! (Seriously) It's one of the best gaming creations ever made.

read what he said again

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  11:36 PM)♥ Wrote:

read what he said again
♥, you just made me feel very stupid... I didn't notice that little "doubt" there.

It's probably the only hand held that could survive that. Except for maybe Gameboy Color...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  11:40 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:36 PM)♥ Wrote:

read what he said again
♥, you just made me feel very stupid... I didn't notice that little "doubt" there.

It's probably the only hand held that could survive that. Except for maybe Gameboy Color...
One item that would have been destroyed would definitely be the Xbox. It didn't even survive being in my friends room for one night undisturbed!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 10, 2011

My cousin bought me some real life Hibari Kyoya tonfas.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Electric - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  4:33 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: My cousin bought me some real life Hibari Kyoya tonfas.

Cool! Pictures would be really appreciated.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 10, 2011

i have a weird camera, it does great videos (it isn't HD, but when we compared it to a HD camera it was almost the same visually) but its pictures are bad. how?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 10, 2011

Define bad. Quality sucks, grainy, blurry, what?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  6:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i have a weird camera, it does great videos (it isn't HD, but when we compared it to a HD camera it was almost the same visually) but its pictures are bad. how?

In most cases it depends on where you are or how much light is in the place you are or it could be a bad camera.