World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Brooklyn-Z - Mar. 03, 2011

Or your like me and have a good immune system,which I hate having,it's like impossible for me to get sick and not have to go to school!
anyways can we stop talking about health? if everybody is so interested in it make a topic.
On another note I hate the group I am in for a history project,they are probably the dumbest in the class with no work effort,one of them didn't even know what section we are doing!!!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kai-V - Mar. 03, 2011

I am quite sure the immune system is not linked to your metabolism which digests food, by the way. Because I have one and not the other.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Otsu - Mar. 03, 2011

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolism

:3

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 03, 2011

so i went to this cool completely organic burger joint the other day (and i mean completely, they even have organic pop), and i have to say organic food is awesome! i took a bite of the chicken finger my brother got there and it was the most tender, tasty, amazing chicken finger i ever had <- i hope this is in the right spot

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  9:06 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so i went to this cool completely organic burger joint the other day (and i mean completely, they even have organic pop), and i have to say organic food is awesome! i took a bite of the chicken finger my brother got there and it was the most tender, tasty, amazing chicken finger i ever had <- i hope this is in the right spot

What's the name of the joint?

Edit: I just fell and hit my head on a wooden chair in school and only one girl saw it. I am bleeding a lot right now, but I don't feel anything. I going to run out of tissues soon.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - th!nk - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  10:20 AM)Mc Snow Wrote: Yay, I've finally moved to Australia and got internet up and running -- even though I still won't be on the WBO alot, I thoug it special enough to post this, so I can attend Australian tourneys now, I live in Melbourne.

On a side note, apparently I'm part of this smart community, and optic fibre (our network) can reac up to 100mbps Grin I coldn't even get 8 before I moved ere, pretty interesting. Although Im sure Verizon or at&t would have ad similar service, this is by far the most pleasant. I'm with Telstra, really recommend.

Believe me, you won't recommend telstra in a few months.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 03, 2011

I have stitches above my right eye and it hurts.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - .:J:. - Mar. 03, 2011

ouch, painful

my luck keeps getting better: first today my package came containing a signed redraw of one of my drawings, its epic and is now hanging up on my wall

then i won a table tennis tournament and got the title of armageddon for it. also came second in badmington the other guy was 2 years older than me, and i managed to meet mark ronson on holiday just on the streets.

he signed my top awesomely, it actually looks alot better now that i have it because the top was a white hoodie with black markings and he signed it in the one place with only white so it looks like it's meant to be there

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  10:04 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I have stitches above my right eye and it hurts.

Did you bite the wrong person to death? loljk What happened?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  10:37 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  10:04 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I have stitches above my right eye and it hurts.

He fell and hit his head on a chair... It says so in his post on the page before this one... it's the last post on that page...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Crimson - Mar. 03, 2011

Job interview went amazingly.

I was able to answer every question quickly and concisely. Now to hope for the phone call saying they want me there!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Mar. 03, 2011

Gratz Crimson! Hope you get the job Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  10:41 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  10:37 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:

He fell and hit his head on a chair... It says so in his post on the page before this one... it's the last post on that page...

....TOTALLY didn't see that. I have a 50-post per page view, but I don't check EVERY post. My bad...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 04, 2011

I had blood all over my computer and I just finished cleaning it up, It was bad. I'll bite the chair to death for doing this to me.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 04, 2011

At least we know you're still a kidder 'til the end. Joyful_3;

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  6:21 PM)SK Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:52 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Looks aren't what depicts.
It's the health of your body. The physical condition.
Someone can bust out 30+ pushups and enjoy them while eating healthy, and the person who eats carp doesn't have the energy. Same with running.
What you eat affects your mood. So, if you eat carp food, you'll be unhappy, miserable, lethargic.
If you eat good food you'll have energy, happy and more
Smile

i can do 30 pushups easy (just did 25 yesterday, first time doing pushups in like two months), my running condition is over average; i played football (or soccer as americans would cal it) from ages 7-19. and i wasn't really just playing "casually" either, i was playing in the highest level/most competetive level for my agegroup from ages 16-19..

Before i start, I'm not doing this, being an arse hole.
This is not direct to you or anyone.
sorry For bringing this conversation to one more post.

Almost everyone that posted to what I said, or was related to that topic, misunderstands completely what healthy is.
It doesn't matter how many pushups you can do, or how well you can run. The point of what i wrote is nothing even close to that.

Here's the definition of healthy:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Healthy

It states absolutely nothing about the level of your fitness. Nothing of the sort.
It mentions mentality, which is the majority of what healthy is.
You could be the fastest man on the earth and still not be healthy.
Enjoyment is also mentioned. Enjoy good health.

There could be two people, one that's the fastest man on earth, one that's an average Joe that enjoys fitness and nutrition.
If the fastest man on earth just does it "for show" or prizes etc., and the average Joe does it for himself, "does his best, forgets the rest", the average Joe is more healthy.

Fitness is probably the smallest factor that makes someone "healthy".
Like before, the fastest person on earth could be suffering from depression, or take body enhancing drugs, and he definitely is not healthy.
Even small things such as being lethargic, being sad or mad at a job. Not enjoying a job.

Healthy is the thing most people on this planet struggle with most.

To finish, here's three links that I really like the article that's written:

http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-online/tips/motivation/the-pain-exchange.do

http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-online/tips/motivation/the-pain-exchange.do

http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-online/tips/motivation/me-we.do

There's even more to "healthy" than can't be described in words, or be defined.

--------------
If anyone thinks I am being an arse towards them, I am not.
Just explaining this.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ThaKingTai - Mar. 04, 2011

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 04, 2011

I'm thinking about spreading my Manga around the house. That way I'll have something to read in every part of the house ^^ But I won't have much in my room Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Otsu - Mar. 04, 2011

quite a dilemma indeed.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Mar. 04, 2011

My girlfriend called me up like, an hour ago. Turns out I went to bed early and picked up the phone in my sleep and had a small conversation with her. I woke up a half hour ago thinking Io verslept for work, see that it's 10:30pm, and notice a received phone call.

Wow, I do some weird stuff in my sleep. Also stole a jaguar (car) that had a people leopard print paint job in my dream and I think I was wearing mario's hat.

Is this normal? Chocked_2

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - JonnB - Mar. 04, 2011

Nope
But If you want to come over, Party, Perhaps bring over some friendly amigas of yours. All in your sleep.
Well wouldn't you be a good friend.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  6:26 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Since you guys just started talking about health, I'll tell you what I did today. By the way I'm 15. Well I broke my record in bench presses I can now lift 155. I'll bite you to death if you call me weak.

Nice! Keep up the good work. Last year that was my max, and after working hard on it I've made it to 225 this year. Don't let anyone get you down, just keep woring on it!

lol I kinda wanna fight you now, Hibari. Age means nothing if you know how to fight. XD I never have anyone to spar with with my kicking-based martial arts style.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 04, 2011

I love my kindle now. I can go online while listening to music! The speakers work really well. The only thing I don't know how to do is go back to a song.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Pimpju - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  6:26 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Since you guys just started talking about health, I'll tell you what I did today. By the way I'm 15. Well I broke my record in bench presses I can now lift 155. I'll bite you to death if you call me weak.
thought you said you were 16 hah.

Anyway bought around 1000AUD of stuff here in HK and I'm going back home tonight.

Had a great time here even though I didn't get to see Diamond or anything.

Hah, I brought over a ton of different food stuff and toys to HK and only a fwe clothes of my own, and now my luggage and carry on is jammed with clothes and nothing else.