World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  2:07 AM)Nano Wrote:
There was alink here until it was remover by Bey-Heart
You might wanna remove that link from your post before you get warned... Just letting you know

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  2:07 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:32 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: And have you ever seen Super-Size Me?

You mean this? (Warning! Don't watch if your young!)

I actually saw some of that movie in Science last year.
Well anyways, today in science the girl next to me fell asleep. I almost did too. But the good side of my briand said "Don't do it! You must learn about the gassy planets!" While the bad side said "Do it! You won't need to learn about planets that have bad gas" I ended up staying awake. Then I accidentally kicked the table. Then the girl next to me woke up. But she was asleep for like 2min. Another kid fell asleep once during science, another during math. I go to a very tired school.

Hmm, maybe you didn't remeber that Roan gave me warned points for inappropiate link. Besides that goes to the internet thread. Plus its a perverted anime too.....

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 03, 2011

True. I did put a warning, but I still took it down. Don't want to harm the eyes of the innocent!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 03, 2011

No, ahahah, nano. That's not it.

It's a movie where a guy eats mc Donalds for 3 months(I think 3) to see if mc Donalds causes obesity.
-------------
Wait a minute, you saw the movie you linked to in science class?? Chocked_2

(Mar. 03, 2011  2:20 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: No, ahahah, nano. That's not it.

It's a movie where a guy eats mc Donalds for 3 months(I think 3) to see if mc Donalds causes obesity.
-------------
Wait a minute, you saw the movie you linked to in science class?? Chocked_2

I meant I saw the movie last year in Science. That clip was from The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya. I love Crispin Freeman's voice XD

I just saw a post that Roan made in a thread from like 3 years ago. It was very random and irrelevant and odd. It said that he likes Cheetos... It was a thread where BeyBrad was asking if RooneyT was a joke accound. Somebody made a reply that said Cheetos. Later on, in that same page, Roan said "I like Cheetos." Talk about weird...

(Mar. 03, 2011  3:17 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I just saw a post that Roan made in a thread from like 3 years ago. It was very random and irrelevant and odd. It said that he likes Cheetos... It was a thread where BeyBrad was asking if RooneyT was a joke accound. Somebody made a reply that said Cheetos. Later on, in that same page, Roan said "I like Cheetos." Talk about weird...

Hah. I just read that yesterday. I voted Cheetos Smile I told my friend about it today. He laughed a lot.
I love old threads!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  1:24 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I eat at McDonald's a lot and I'm not fat... I have a fast metabolizm. (How ever you spell it)

Sparta - That's mean. You probably couldn't even solve it.

I can't. I'm sorry, it's just I'm frustrated that the puzzle seems to be immune to my mind control. *Stares into Rubix Cube* why won't you obey me, yellow?! What has this world come to, so that even colors will no longer comply with my reign?!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Crimson - Mar. 03, 2011

Got a much needed haircut today, now it barely rests on my shoulders. I love how much lighter it feels now. Smile

Got a job interview tomorrow, just pulled out the clothes I'll be wearing to it. I hope for the best! I could definitely use this job. I'm tired of being jobless and broke.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Roan - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  3:17 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I just saw a post that Roan made in a thread from like 3 years ago. It was very random and irrelevant and odd. It said that he likes Cheetos... It was a thread where BeyBrad was asking if RooneyT was a joke accound. Somebody made a reply that said Cheetos. Later on, in that same page, Roan said "I like Cheetos." Talk about weird...

It's an old joke about rooneyt.

He had posted "i like cheetos" in one of the threads, I can't remember which, and it sort of turned into the WBO's first meme. lol

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  4:37 AM)Crimson Wrote: Got a much needed haircut today, now it barely rests on my shoulders. I love how much lighter it feels now. Smile

Got a job interview tomorrow, just pulled out the clothes I'll be wearing to it. I hope for the best! I could definitely use this job. I'm tired of being jobless and broke.

Good luck (I'm a babysitter and a seller on eBay)!

Just watched the last episode of Death Note. Note sure whether to go emo, insane, cry, or laugh maniacally.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 03, 2011

I hate the fact that I actually bought all 12 volumes of the manga. I'm trying to sell them off right now...I know SOMEONE would find $50 (a little less than half, like %48) for all 12 appealing enough to buy them. OTL

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - PlayMadeSimple - Mar. 03, 2011

Yay, I've finally moved to Australia and got internet up and running -- even though I still won't be on the WBO alot, I thoug it special enough to post this, so I can attend Australian tourneys now, I live in Melbourne.

On a side note, apparently I'm part of this smart community, and optic fibre (our network) can reac up to 100mbps Grin I coldn't even get 8 before I moved ere, pretty interesting. Although Im sure Verizon or at&t would have ad similar service, this is by far the most pleasant. I'm with Telstra, really recommend.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  1:44 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:24 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I eat at McDonald's a lot and I'm not fat... I have a fast metabolizm. (How ever you spell it)

You won't be saying that when you're older.
I guarantee you.
By older, I mean at least 20 +.
Why bro, you'll regret it later.
I guarantee you.
It's harder to take weight off than it is to put weight on.

Not saying you're overweight, blaming you, making fun, or anything like that. Joyful_2

I'm sorry but this is carp. I'm 21, have been hearing the same thing from my parents and especially my jealous sister for atleast 6 years now, but i still only weigh 56kg (123 lbs, 5'11 tall)) even though I'm the most unhealthy person you'll ever know. You either have the high metabolism genes or you don't.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 03, 2011

Looks aren't what depicts.
It's the health of your body. The physical condition.
Someone can bust out 30+ pushups and enjoy them while eating healthy, and the person who eats carp doesn't have the energy. Same with running.
What you eat affects your mood. So, if you eat carp food, you'll be unhappy, miserable, lethargic.
If you eat good food you'll have energy, happy and more
Smile

I'm 5'9ish and I'm 125ish pounds. SK, you make me feel fat Pinching_eyes_2 But everyone at school says I'm like a twig.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  5:52 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Looks aren't what depicts.
Someone can bust out 30+ pushups and enjoy them while eating healthy, and the person who eats carp doesn't have the energy. Same with running.
What you eat affects your mood. So, if you eat carp food, you'll be unhappy, miserable, lethargic.
Smile

i can do 30 pushups easy (just did 25 yesterday, first time doing pushups in like two months), my running condition is over average; i played football (or soccer as americans would cal it) from ages 7-19. and i wasn't really just playing "casually" either, i was playing in the highest level/most competetive level for my agegroup from ages 16-19..

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 03, 2011

Since you guys just started talking about health, I'll tell you what I did today. By the way I'm 15. Well I broke my record in bench presses I can now lift 155. I'll bite you to death if you call me weak.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Brooklyn-Z - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  5:52 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Looks aren't what depicts.
Smile

I have acny(not afriad to say it,almost every one gets it :V) hut its only cause I lived and Florida and I would play street hockey outside almost all day and wouldn't wipe then sweet from my face and when I got acny I started picking at it :\ And I eat like carp and I have loads of energy :V,I am unhappy almost all the time but guess what? I hate school Gasp so as long as I am at school I am moody and lethargic and grumpy and hateful,but on weekends I am nice and wanna go out and do stuff because theirs no HW or stress of school :\

so yeah :\ I can say all that stuff you out is BS x5 for me :\
also,I know some very big kids and their almost always happy...

(Mar. 03, 2011  5:54 PM)Nano Wrote: I'm 5'9ish and I'm 125ish pounds. SK, you make me feel fat Pinching_eyes_2 But everyone at school says I'm like a twig.
Lol. I'm 5'11 -6'0 (But I'm pretty sure I'm 6'0 by now) and I weigh 126 pounds. Looks like I'm the taller twin out of us. XD But this also makes me the fatter twin. XD (By 1 pound)

I'm taking a sick day from school. I woke up last night and my dinner wouln'd stay in my stomach. Not pleasent... Atleast I'm not vomiting. (It's Diarea) I blame my dad though. He tried to poison me. Yesterday he left a bottle of Coke on the table. I asked him if I could have it, HE DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS SICK!! So I woke up in the middle of the night, sick. But he says he just had a cold. Then again, we did have Pizza for dinner. Perhaphs one of the Papa Johns workers who made the Pizza was also sick and that might be why I'm sick... This sucks. Atleast I feel pretty good right now. Then again, I haven't went to the bathroom since last night. I think I better get some juice.

Has anybody noticed that Sprite tastes so much better when your sick? Personally, I love Sprite. But when I'm sick, it tastes so much better! XD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  7:56 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:54 PM)Nano Wrote: I'm 5'9ish and I'm 125ish pounds. SK, you make me feel fat Pinching_eyes_2 But everyone at school says I'm like a twig.
Lol. I'm 5'11 -6'0 (But I'm pretty sure I'm 6'0 by now) and I weigh 126 pounds. Looks like I'm the taller twin out of us. XD But this also makes me the fatter twin. XD (By 1 pound)

I'm taking a sick day from school. I woke up last night and my dinner wouln'd stay in my stomach. Not pleasent... Atleast I'm not vomiting. (It's Diarea) I blame my dad though. He tried to poison me. Yesterday he left a bottle of Coke on the table. I asked him if I could have it, HE DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS SICK!! So I woke up in the middle of the night, sick. But he says he just had a cold. Then again, we did have Pizza for dinner. Perhaphs one of the Papa Johns workers who made the Pizza was also sick and that might be why I'm sick... This sucks. Atleast I feel pretty good right now. Then again, I haven't went to the bathroom since last night. I think I better get some juice.

Has anybody noticed that Sprite tastes so much better when your sick? Personally, I love Sprite. But when I'm sick, it tastes so much better! XD

I hate soda. I heard it was better for you to drink power aid or gatoraid. You drink after your dad.........

(Mar. 03, 2011  8:31 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:56 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

I hate soda. I heard it was better for you to drink power aid or gatoraid. You drink after your dad.........
He only took one sip of it. If he drank a lot or even a few more sips, I wouldn't drink it. But since he only took one smalll sip I didn't care. it's not like he backwashes or anything.

And actually, Gatorade is good for you. Powerade isn't, it's loaded with sugar.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Brooklyn-Z - Mar. 03, 2011

some soda is like battery acid to your teeth,though if you use straws it helps avoid to much damage,and energy drinks are Bad for you of you just drink them,if your exercising or your playing outside then it's okay to drink them cause then give you loads of energy,but just sitting around and drinking them like water is not good for you..
But yeah anytime I am sick I buy diet sprite (I only drink diet soda :V)

I haven't been sick in 5 months and counting, except for a runny nose last Christmas. I must be really lucky.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Otsu - Mar. 03, 2011

Gatorade and other sports drinks are made to be drank during times of physical activity and such. To replenish lost electolytes from sweating. If you drink it just as a beverage then it's pretty much the same as soda. Both made with high fructose corn syrup and high in calories. Exceptuons being diet versions.

And wow 5'11 and 126 lbs. Are you sure? Thats super light. You need to do some push ups or sonething. :p j/p