World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 02, 2011

It honestly doesn't really matter if you mix it up. You can do three turns, forget them, and have to go through the whole sequence you would have to do if someone else would have mixed it up.

--------------
But, my random thought...
I was watching tv, and a show came up that was about extremely expensive children birthday parties. Some of them were $30 000 +.
And the kids were 3/4 years old
What is wrong with society these days?

----------------
I've also been watching the show "dog whisperer" on the National Geographic Channel. I really like that show.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  4:34 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: It honestly doesn't really matter if you mix it up. You can do three turns, forget them, and have to go through the whole sequence you would have to do if someone else would have mixed it up.
Well I kinda have to have somebody mix them up for me. I get so OCD about the colors when I mix it up. That's why I usually force somebody to mix it up for me.

It seems that I have forgotten the H method and the Fish method. This means that now I can only get all but one side finished. This sucks. Oh well, that's what I get for not doing a Rubik's Cube in a while. (I lost it but recently found it on the bottom of my shelf...)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 02, 2011

I have another random thought.

I just looked at the obesity rates for Canada and America.
America is the country with the biggest % of obese people, of all countries in the world.
Canada is not in the top 5 I believe, but when you look at the percents, it just gives you a feeling, of...kinda feel bad for those people...kinda disgusted.

Americas percents range is 18.4% - 31.7% for adults, and 9.9% - 17.8% for children and teens.
Canadas percent range is 19.2% - 31.9% general
Although Canada has a higher % at the top and bottom, America still has a huger overal %.

Any % above 10 is horrible TBH.
What does it take people, a heart attack?
Pretty stupid.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  4:48 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: This means that now I can only get all but one side finished.

Wait. How can you only have one side left? If all the other sides are done, then that means that one would be. Unless that one side, and parts of the other 4 aren't finished. Get what I'm saying?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Roan - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  4:14 AM)Nano Wrote: I just saw Roan on TV. To bad it wasn't our Roan. It was some little kid that's sick. The first thing I thought when I heard Roan was "? Could it be the Roan?" To bad it wasn't.

That's kind of weird... Roan isn't a very common name, though I suppose people do use it!

Definitely wasn't me though. If I was ever on TV, I wouldn't be using my online alias, I'd be using my real name, which is so mind-numbingly common that you'd never be able to distinguish me from the 589789347598345789348953485 other Ryan Smiths in the world. haha

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 02, 2011

Your last name is Smith? At least your not John Smith. Imagine what that would be like...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Roan - Mar. 02, 2011

Yeah, I have literally the most common last name in the world. I was legally born a Smith because my parents weren't married when I was born, so I took my mom's maiden name, though if they had been married I would be Ryan Root.

FASCINATING STUFF HUH lol

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Mar. 02, 2011

I'm actually slightly concerned now that if you Google my name the top 5 results in the image search give results to an older personal blog (which I will deactivate), and an interview with me. Last year you couldn't find me like 100 pages in.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 02, 2011

I think "Root" is an awesome last name. IMO

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Brooklyn-Z - Mar. 02, 2011

okay so apparently today at Frankfurt airport some dude opened fire on a bus that was suppose to be taken American troops to the bases over here,2 died and 2 got injured.
the base(Ramstien has been on lock down since then,which was during lunch time at school.)

yeah I feel so safe now...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  7:07 PM)Gloomy Wrote: okay so apparently today at Frankfurt airport some dude opened fire on a bus that was suppose to be taken American troops to the bases over here,2 died and 2 got injured.
the base(Ramstien has been on lock down since then,which was during lunch time at school.)

yeah I feel so safe now...

Such a Gloomy post. Get it?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - .:J:. - Mar. 02, 2011

yes. anyway, great news guys!!! i sent a friend of mine some designs who can get thedesigns to takara tomy, and they said they would consider them! but they seemed impressed with the ideas...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 02, 2011

I've been playing Monster Hunter Tri as of late. I thought I wouldn't be into it, but I'm REALLY into it! Being a gunner is pretty fun!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kai-V - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  9:49 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yes. anyway, great news guys!!! i sent a friend of mine some designs who works for takara tomy, and they said they would consider making some of them! but they seemed impressed with the ideas...

You have a friend who works for TAKARA-TOMY ... ?

Anyway, that would probably belong more in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - .:J:. - Mar. 02, 2011

sorry about that, he can get them to takra tomy, don't actually know who he works for...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 02, 2011

I just gotten done watching the Charlie Sheen interview. Probably the turn of the century of all interviews.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  5:02 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I have another random thought.

America is the country with the biggest % of obese people, of all countries in the world.
Canada is not in the top 5 I believe, but when you look at the percents, it just gives you a feeling, of...kinda feel bad for those people...kinda disgusted.

Americas percents range is 18.4% - 31.7% for adults, and 9.9% - 17.8% for children and teens.
Although Canada has a higher % at the top and bottom, America still has a huger overal %.

Pretty stupid.
Does that really surprise you? McDonald's is everywhere these days. In my town (Elkton) there are 3 McDonald's within a mile from each other... I think 3 McDonald's in one town is a bit too much... And have you ever seen Super-Size Me? He explains that in Road Island there is one McDonalds every block from each other.

(Mar. 02, 2011  6:16 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  4:48 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: This means that now I can only get all but one side finished.

Wait. How can you only have one side left? If all the other sides are done, then that means that one would be. Unless that one side, and parts of the other 4 aren't finished. Get what I'm saying?
What I mean is... The Rubik's Cube is split into 3 parts. Sometimes I call those parts "Sides" Because they are responsible for creating every side on the puzzle. I can get two of these parts (Sides) finished. Leaving the third piece unfinished.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Sparta - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  12:32 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:02 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I have another random thought.

Pretty stupid.
Does that really surprise you? McDonald's is everywhere these days. In my town (Elkton) there are 3 McDonald's within a mile from each other... I think 3 McDonald's in one town is a bit too much... And have you ever seen Super-Size Me? He explains that in Road Island there is one McDonalds every block from each other.

(Mar. 02, 2011  6:16 AM)Nano Wrote:

What I mean is... The Rubik's Cube is split into 3 parts. Sometimes I call those parts "Sides" Because they are responsible for creating every side on the puzzle. I can get two of these parts (Sides) finished. Leaving the third piece unfinished.

I used to play with a rubix cube...

then I turned 4.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Brooklyn-Z - Mar. 03, 2011

Don't Blame the restaurants :V blame the people who eat their everyday.
Also McDonalds isn't the only fast food place in the US :V I am really tired of people blaming the restaurants and not themselves.
And it's not like everyone who eats a McDonalds is fat :\ I could eat McDonalds everyday and not be fat because I work out each day :V(not saying I do...)
Blame the people who have no will power over food.
:\ also their is nothing wrong with fat people,only fat people who can't walk up the steps without being out of breath.

also rubix cubes aren't for baby's Uncertain they are very hard to figure out.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 03, 2011

Mcdonald's have really let themselves go. Everything from there tastes the same to me even if it has zero hamburger in it. :\

Anyway before this becomes a chat:

I feel like I dropped the ball on a couple classes. Makes me embarrassed as all get out.

I eat at McDonald's a lot and I'm not fat... I have a fast metabolizm. (How ever you spell it)

Sparta - That's mean. You probably couldn't even solve it.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  1:24 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I eat at McDonald's a lot and I'm not fat... I have a fast metabolizm. (How ever you spell it)

You won't be saying that when you're older.
I guarantee you.
By older, I mean at least 20 +.
Why bro, you'll regret it later.
I guarantee you.
It's harder to take weight off than it is to put weight on.

Not saying you're overweight, blaming you, making fun, or anything like that. Joyful_2

(Mar. 03, 2011  1:44 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: You won't be saying that when you're older.
I guarantee you.
By older, I mean at least 20 +.
Why bro, you'll regret it later.
I guarantee you.
It's harder to take weight off than it is to put weight on.
I know. That's why I love having a fast metabolism while I'm only 14. I can eat all I want now and stay in shape. But when I'm older, I'm gonna have to eat healthier so I don't become fat...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  12:32 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: And have you ever seen Super-Size Me?

EDIT: Link removed by Bey-Heart

I actually saw some of that movie in Science last year.
Well anyways, today in science the girl next to me fell asleep. I almost did too. But the good side of my briand said "Don't do it! You must learn about the gassy planets!" While the bad side said "Do it! You won't need to learn about planets that have bad gas" I ended up staying awake. Then I accidentally kicked the table. Then the girl next to me woke up. But she was asleep for like 2min. Another kid fell asleep once during science, another during math. I go to a very tired school.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 03, 2011

Thanks Nano! Never thought looking at a mole could be so reassuring somehow. X#D