World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Feb. 18, 2011

Oh my god Death Note was AMAZING!!!!

My thoughts on the Death Note ending (Click to View)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 18, 2011

Well the president is going to be in town tomorrow talking about STEM. My Gate way to technology teacher said he would pee his pants if a "unexpected visitor" comes.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Feb. 18, 2011

Why are
people writing
like this again? Smithicide

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  5:56 AM)To Wrote: Why are
people writing
like this again? Smithicide

There is only one person doing that, it isn't really a big deal. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Feb. 18, 2011

^Who writes like that? I've never seen anybody write like that :/

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  12:50 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: ^Who writes like that? I've never seen anybody write like that Uncertain

.. me... and a lot of people on Instant Messengers as well. But not on the forum of course because we actually take time thinking about the post before pressing the button. On IM you just press the Return key after writing whatever comes to mind..

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Feb. 19, 2011

Dude...so tired...I love NYC, but I hate how tired I feel after. I have a complete lack of energy. Time for some hot chocolate. lol

Seriously. Furrilz, though. Manhatten's (only legit) Toys R Us is one of THE most useless Toys R Us I've ever been to. Well, besides, Express, but even TRU Express does its job sometimes. It's SUCH a tourist trap, and the prices there are so much more inflated than other Toys R Us, say New Jersey, that...I dunno how they do so well. Furrilz, I'm...like, not amused by this. And I dunno if there are any other places in NYC that sells Beyblade products. Well, probably FAO Shartz on 5th and 59th, but that's probably it.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Feb. 19, 2011

It's a great time for us Canadians to buy stuff on eBay, because the canadian dollar is actually worth more than the american's.

For example, 14 american bucks is worth 13.76 canadian dollars.

Fascinating.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Serotonin - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  11:46 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:50 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: ^Who writes like that? I've never seen anybody write like that Uncertain

.. me... and a lot of people on Instant Messengers as well. But not on the forum of course because we actually take time thinking about the post before pressing the button. On IM you just press the Return key after writing whatever comes to mind..

i love
doing this
on instant messengers
creates suspense
between lines!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 19, 2011  5:40 PM)♥ Wrote: i love
doing this
on instant messengers
creates suspense
between lines!

But only slow typists create suspense. Anyone who can type at a decent speed is able to keep it going without suspense. To be honest, "x is typing something" for at least 1 whole minute, THAT creates higher suspense because you always suspect that it'll turn out to be a paragraph of typing or something, and I'm pretty sure that normal people would type more than two words before pressing the Return key.. at least 0.5-1 sentence.

OK ♥
you made your point
I don't type like that..

I really don't know if I type like that now
because the way you just did it makes it look over the top compared to what i usually do..
(that's how it would have been written on an IM.)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ShadowPegasis - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  1:09 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: My school raised $8000 for a fundraiser, and the reward for those who donated is a Dance-A-Thon in the Gym. Sweet!

Nevermind, I take this back. That dance was boring as heck Serious

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - BladeStorm - Feb. 20, 2011

Where can we get signed photos of Kai-V?Tired Been searching forever for them!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 20, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  9:03 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Where can we get signed photos of Kai-V?Tired Been searching forever for them!

The real question is where can we find a photo of her?

Bey-Heart is just a couple hours away from being back. He said he made an AMAZING purchase in a second hand store. But he won't tell me Unhappy

I reckon we can raise enough money for a new host if the WBO sold signed photos of the moderators. *Hint* Kai-V *Hint*. We need to bribe Dude or something.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 20, 2011

It turns out Bey-Heart bought a NES game and two 23 karat gold plated Pokemon cards. All for $4. I wish I was him right now...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Feb. 20, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  9:07 PM)Nano Wrote: The real question is where can we find a photo of her?
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:25 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I reckon we can raise enough money for a new host if the WBO sold signed photos of the moderators. *Hint* Kai-V *Hint*. We need to bribe Dude or something.

Does anyone want to buy a pillow for $5?
http://www.unp.co.in/f44/chinese-pillow-140213/
Disease free not guaranteed

(Feb. 20, 2011  9:38 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Does anyone want to buy a pillow for $5?
http://www.unp.co.in/f44/chinese-pillow-140213/
Disease free not guaranteed

I got an advert containing an "All you can eat" with 4 burgers in an Andy Worhol style rendition. This was before the ultimate picture in all its glory.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Feb. 20, 2011

(Feb. 16, 2011  10:56 AM)SK Wrote: but i heart some justin bieber fan killed herself because he didn't win?

...WHAT? I hope that's not true. It's not that I don't like Justin Bieber, or that I like him, I hate the fans. They worship him like they worship Twilight as a religion. If someone kills him/herself over their favorite celebrity not winning a Grammy, then there is CLEARLY something wrong with fandom nowadays.

Furrilz, I TRULY hate fandom of any type.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Feb. 21, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  9:28 PM)Nano Wrote: It turns out Bey-Heart bought a NES game and two 23 karat gold plated Pokemon cards. All for $4. I wish I was him right now...
Lol. Who doesn't?

(Feb. 20, 2011  9:25 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I reckon we can raise enough money for a new host if the WBO sold signed photos of the moderators. *Hint* Kai-V *Hint*. We need to bribe Dude or something.
Umm... Stalker much?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Feb. 21, 2011

My name is Goku,
flying in the sky with my best friends,
beating the evil forces until the end.
Hair so spiky, orange gui
My name is Goku, you gotta see.

Vegeta walking outside with his friend Nappa,
I stare into his eyes, as the camera focuses on some el pacas.
I lift a fist, he lifts his,
our powers clash in a flash, hide your eyes kids

He says over 9000?! I laugh at this crack,
Now he's mad, his wrath has no bounds
I grab his shirt, try to calm him down,
"We don't have to fight, just leave this town"
He strikes down my arm, and says with a laugh;
"You, me - we fight today, right now!"

I grip the ground with my feet,
I can't let my friends get beat;
"Krillin, take Gohan, the others and run!"
Vegeta and me are about to have some fun.

In his hands I see a big flash,
he calls it the big bang attack
I brace for it, arms crossed
I tried, and failed to send it right back.

I fall to the ground,
my ears hear no sound
I check my pockets for some Senzus
I just feel lint, "Yajirobe GOD DAMN YOU!!"

I'm afraid this is the end,
tune in next week to see this truth will bend.

I was clearly robbed of a Grammy.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 21, 2011

O.o Only you can post something like that To...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Feb. 21, 2011

[Image: Various_Artists_Super_Sayings-front-large.jpg]

I have to be in the 2011 edition.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 21, 2011

I just got done cleaning the inside of my Walther P99 airsoft gun. After I got the slide in I did a test fire. Turns out I forgot to lock the slide and it went flying. This is the second time its happened to me!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Chaos Blader - Feb. 21, 2011

Looks like there's going to be more flooding in Queensland. Confused

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Chups - Feb. 21, 2011

and Cyclones in western australia.
Australia is not a nice place to be in at the Moment.
I havent got anything except minor flooding