World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  4:12 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: Why do some people think all 13 year olds are immature, ignorant, brats? Unhappy

(besides the fact that some are)

Because they break my windows, trample ma flower bed and play on ma lawn!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  4:12 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: Why do some people think all 13 year olds are immature, ignorant, brats? :(

(besides the fact that some are)

well, I know for a fact that I am not an immature, ignorant brat

I do know a lot of people like that, though :/

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Roan - Feb. 06, 2011

It's because of people like this that we can't have nice things.

Seriously guys, I'm about to just close this thread for good and never bring it back. Every time I open this thread I have to restrain myself from going on a rage-induced warning/banning spree.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - BDaichi - Feb. 06, 2011

I got a summer internship at NIH :]

Finally I can quit my crappy retail job...in a few months!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Zeox - Feb. 06, 2011

Roan, if you close this thread. People would just take their random thoughts, and post it somewhere else. Sure you could warn them there too, but then wouldn't you be in the same situation as now?

So wouldn't it better, to keep this thread open for the majority of the people who do know how to use this thread correctly, and just correct the minority that don't.

Btw, how would you get "raged" over seeing people post badly on a spinning top forum? lol

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  4:20 AM)Roan Wrote: It's because of people like this that we can't have nice things.

Seriously guys, I'm about to just close this thread for good and never bring it back. Every time I open this thread I have to restrain myself from going on a rage-induced warning/banning spree.

was this post directed at me?

because if so, I am sorry Unhappy

It was directed at the lot of you who regularly post in this thread.

Seriously I see the same 5 or so people posting in this thread every day, more or less just having a completely uninteresting (for anyone who isn't involved, anyway) conversation between themselves.

I can't count the number of times we've said that this thread is NOT A CHAT ROOM, and yet the same few of you continually ignore that and treat this thread like a chatbox.

Well, sorry to burst your bubbles, but I'm not playing games anymore. I've spoken up at least three times now since we opened the new version of this thread and I've tried to be as lenient as possible, but I'm going to start handing out warnings wherever I see fit until the lot of you understand how to properly use this thread.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gibraltor - Feb. 06, 2011

Is that Dir En Grey on your sig Roan?(hope that counts as a random thought, I was meaning it as such xD) But ya in all seriousness I've been wondering about that.

Yes, it is.

Why don't we just make a chat room thread....
Not like it would hurt anyone...

If you want to chat with people, that's what MSN, AIM and Yahoo are for. Go on their profile; get their address. Hell, PM them.

I'm all for people making friends and getting to know one another through this board, it's how I've met a lot of awesome people, but again, this board isn't a chat room. If it was, then it would be called a chat room and not a message board.

Why don't we implement a chat room?
Like a real one.
WBOChat or some irc or something lol

Oh, My, God... Did you know facebook is valued at $65 BILLION? It only costed around $1000 to make it. It makes me wonder how much this website is worth...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Temporal - Feb. 06, 2011

Heh. Considering how much adults look down on Beyblade? About...however much it costs to make.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  8:01 AM)Nano Wrote: Oh, My, God... Did you know facebook is valued at $65 BILLION? It only costed around $1000 to make it. It makes me wonder how much this website is worth...

Multiply that number by zero and add a thousand dollars.

(Feb. 06, 2011  8:03 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:01 AM)Nano Wrote: Oh, My, God... Did you know facebook is valued at $65 BILLION? It only costed around $1000 to make it. It makes me wonder how much this website is worth...

Multiply that number by zero and add a thousand dollars.

Huh? $1000 for what? The value of the WBO?

Wow. Same time, same answer. Well, great minds think alike! Unless you like Tom Brady... Though Facebook annoys me. It basically keeps up a carpload of drama.

EDIT: To nano, yeah. No adults gonna buy this website, and no kids got that kind of cash.

Wow... My Grandpa just had a stroke and is at the Hospital. They say he's doing well. My family is driving up there in a minute. FYI it's midnight here... I have a long night ahead of me...

Wow...That ruined my day...I hope your grandpa's okay. I'll pray for him. (Hopefully, that will work, but it didn't do much for my great aunt...)

Well I am at the hospital now. He is doing well. Luckily I brought my Kindle so I can check the WBO. He can talk a little. So thats a good sign. My grandma made it out alive from her stroke. So my grandpa should too. I glad he is doing well.

Glad to hear it. At least someone's family made it out okay. I was not so lucky. But enough of the mopefest from me, Tell your grandpa that he'd better make it!

Thanks Megablader. Im sorry it didnt end well for you...

Nah. It's been a year. I'm kinda over it. I'm good.

Well it's 3:45 am and I just got home from the hospital. It turns out my grandpa doesn't need surgery! The left side of his body was paralysed so the gave him some meds. Latter he started moving and wanted to get up to go pee... Usually it takes alot of therapy to recover from a stroke but looks like he doesn't need any.

On the way home my dad and I saw a truck turned on it's side against a house. The cop lights were flashing bright and my first thought was "It's Pokémon all over again!".

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Feb. 06, 2011

Nano- Glad your Grandpa made it out okay.

Roan - Since I'm probably one of those 5 people... Your right. I'm sorry. The conversations between me and Nano shall now be through PM.

originally they aren't conversations. They start as an interesting post. Then they turn into a conversation. I guess from now on after about 2-3 replies after each other, I will transfer them to PM.