World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  1:13 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Nano
...Are you sure you're not in my class? We did the exact same thing.
Anyways, report cards came in bit late for my school and I'm a bit dissapointed with my math mark.

I plan on taking Academic Geography,English and Science in highschool, while math and french shall be applied.

Last time I checked I didn't live in CANADA!

I have quite a few Anime stuff. It took me a while to list it in the collection thread.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Feb. 05, 2011

I've picked my courses for high school next year :P

im taking academic math, english, geography and science

taking music and a business course (dont remember)

and im not taking french for sure :P

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Priscient - Feb. 05, 2011

French is a required course (In canada) And it's better to get it over with in grade 9.
Drama and Business are my Electives.

(Feb. 05, 2011  2:35 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: French is a required course (In canada) And it's better to get it over with in grade 9.

I have an I.E.P so instead of taking French I can take Learning Strategies

I thought it was a good idea to do it because I have weak organization skills and my teachers said that it could help with that

and besides, i dont really like French :P

(Feb. 05, 2011  2:45 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:35 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: French is a required course (In canada) And it's better to get it over with in grade 9.

I have an I.E.P so instead of taking French I can take Learning Strategies

I thought it was a good idea to do it because I have weak organization skills and my teachers said that it could help with that

and besides, i dont really like French Tongue_out

And you call yourself Canadian. TSK TSK shame on you!

I feel like a baby sucking a binky. I got a mini version of those huge lolipops. It's like 2in big.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - pegasis105rf - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  2:45 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: I have an I.E.P so instead of taking French I can take Learning Strategies

and besides, i dont really like French Tongue_out

Why don't you like french??? It is a cool ( but hard to learn ) language. I love French(it is my first language)... But i still like English better...

Edit: sorry if this is like a chat room, my last post on this conversation...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Unlucky - Feb. 05, 2011

We had to do Italian in Year 8 here in Oz.. Not exactly sure why.. I would have preferred Japanese. Anyway my electives are Music and IST

(Feb. 05, 2011  2:50 AM)Nano Wrote: I got a mini version of those huge lolipops. It's like 2in big.

*insert customary 'that's what she said'*

anyways, today my brother told me that he might get me a cell phone like his for my birthday because i'm graduating :3

his phone looks like a blackberry, but its a Nokia brand phone

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - RevertedToZero - Feb. 05, 2011

You know, I've somewhat realized something; we haven't had some of the older (and by older, I mean people who've been on these forums for a long time) users here post in a while. Wonder what's happened to them. Studies? Personal reasons? I don't know, really.

(Feb. 05, 2011  7:48 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: You know, I've somewhat realized something; we haven't had some of the older (and by older, I mean people who've been on these forums for a long time) users here post in a while. Wonder what's happened to them. Studies? Personal reasons? I don't know, really.

They probably got a life and stopped playing a childrens game about spinning tops...

No offence to anyone

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - RevertedToZero - Feb. 05, 2011

^How did I know there was gonna be a snarky reply to that post?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  7:48 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: You know, I've somewhat realized something; we haven't had some of the older (and by older, I mean people who've been on these forums for a long time) users here post in a while. Wonder what's happened to them. Studies? Personal reasons? I don't know, really.

me, roan, kei and some other who still post have been here since the day this board was created.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 06, 2011

My sister amazes me. She had surgery yesterday because the doctors found out she has cancer on her chest. So today despite having surgery yesterday she played Just Dance 2 against 2 13 year old girls and won! The 13 year old were her daughter in law and the daughter in law's cousin.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  12:09 AM)Nano Wrote: My sister amazes me. She had surgery yesterday because the doctors found out she has cancer on her chest.

Best wishes for your sister on her recovery. Yes I know that what you wrote was a sign of your sister's recovery but still, best wishes to her anyway.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ƛnubis - Feb. 06, 2011

In science class yesterday we were watching a video about tsunampis and our class got in a big disscusion about 2010 and my friend said somthing i though was hilarious.

" 2012 ( the movie ) will be so funny when i watch it in 2013"

Since i dont belive in the 2012 carp this was hilarious

(Feb. 06, 2011  12:15 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:09 AM)Nano Wrote: My sister amazes me. She had surgery yesterday because the doctors found out she has cancer on her chest.

Best wishes for your sister on her recovery. Yes I know that what you wrote was a sign of your sister's recovery but still, best wishes to her anyway.

Thank you JÆMS.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Feb. 06, 2011

Were still here, but a lot of us have realized we have more important things to deal with, college applications, finding jobs. Life makes it hard to visit this site sometimes.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  2:52 AM)Thresher Wrote:

Were still here, but a lot of us have realized we have more important things to deal with, college applications, finding jobs. Life makes it hard to visit this site sometimes.
I'm guessing it's mostly because of College. Most of the Mods and Committee members haven't been on here in a long time because of College.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Roan - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  8:01 PM)Nano Wrote:

They probably got a life and stopped playing a childrens game about spinning tops...

No offence to anyone

As harsh as that sounds, it's more or less true.

I still lurk around often enough that moderating isn't an issue for me, but I couldn't tell you the last time I touched one or even thought about Beyblade.

Basically, the short answer is that we all kind of "grew up" and moved on. School, work, boyfriends/girlfriends, etc.

Who wants to buy me this? If you do I will throw in the addition of letting you do all of my homework!! Amazing deal. Huh?

Just kidding. But that would be a pretty epic item to put on my shelf though! Joyful_3

Roan - Alot of people on here have grown out of their hobbies. For example, I used to collect coins. I had a really nice collection. I still have it. I just don't add to it anymore though. I grew out of it. just like many members grew out of Beyblade

Some of the older members probably even forgot about this site! And the rest probably just got bored.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gibraltor - Feb. 06, 2011

Asked Kai-V about this and she agreed.

Why are there so many idiotic kids joining these forums and making tons of useless threads?

(Feb. 06, 2011  3:53 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Asked Kai-V about this and she agreed.

Why are there so many idiotic kids joining these forums and making tons of useless threads?
Simple. They are all Beyblade fans. Then they go on Google and search for Beyblade Websites. Or just anything about Beyblade. This site just happens to come up. Then they join. Most of them are just im-mature little children. Thus, SPAMers!! It's simple really. Just look at the average thoughts of a child around the age of 8, 10, or 12. Then, all of your questions are answered.

(Feb. 06, 2011  3:20 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Who wants to buy me this? If you do I will throw in the addition of letting you do all of my homework!! Amazing deal. Huh?

Just kidding. But that would be a pretty epic item to put on my shelf though! Joyful_3

Roan - Alot of people on here have grown out of their hobbies. For example, I used to collect coins. I had a really nice collection. I still have it. I just don't add to it anymore though. I grew out of it. just like many members grew out of Beyblade

Some of the older members probably even forgot about this site! And the rest probably just got bored.

Once again we think alike! I really want a Haruhi mini fig. I want one of her as a buny girl playing a guitar. And one of Mikuru as a battle waitress doing her trademark "Mikuru Beam" kinda like what Konata has

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - NoodooSoup - Feb. 06, 2011

Why do some people think all 13 year olds are immature, ignorant, brats? Unhappy

(besides the fact that some are)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ƛnubis - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  4:12 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: Why do some people think all 13 year olds are immature, ignorant, brats? Unhappy

(besides the fact that some are)

that fact bothers me to...