World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 04, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  2:28 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:24 AM)Thresher Wrote: Nano and Bey-Heart for the last three days I thougth you two were the same person, because I look at avatars more often than I look at names.
Lol, that happens to me alot too. Joyful_3 It could be worse, have you seen the pictures of me and Nano in the 'Pictures Of Yourself' Thread? We look alot alike. (My theory is that Blader DJ altered the way we look as a part of his Evil Bey-Thuggin plan...)

For all we know we could be the same person.....

I was thinking. Would Haruhi be a Californian Gurl? Hmm.... I wonder.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Feb. 04, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  2:49 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:28 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:24 AM)Thresher Wrote: Nano and Bey-Heart for the last three days I thougth you two were the same person, because I look at avatars more often than I look at names.
Lol, that happens to me alot too. Joyful_3 It could be worse, have you seen the pictures of me and Nano in the 'Pictures Of Yourself' Thread? We look alot alike. (My theory is that Blader DJ altered the way we look as a part of his Evil Bey-Thuggin plan...)

For all we know we could be the same person.....

I was thinking. Would Haruhi be a Californian Gurl? Hmm.... I wonder.
What is this? An episode of Haruhi Suzumiya? We couldn't be the same person unless we are the same person!! And Haruhi Suzumiya is definitely not a Californian Girl. She is Japanese. (Although she sure acts American.)

Has anybody ever heard about that thing where they play with your kids DNA? We were talking about this in school today. It makes it so you can have the perfect child. You can pick the eye color, the hair color, Etc. It can even effect how smart they are, and if they are a natural good leader! Personally, I think this is wrong! Seriously though, anybody who does this is just plain sick! Not to mention it reminds me alot of Nazi experimentation! I feel bad for anybody who's parents did this to them. (I'm so happy I'm not one of those kids...)

@ My twin from another mother
I mean she reminds me of a Californian Gurl. You know like Katy Perry.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 04, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:02 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Has anybody ever heard about that thing where they play with your kids DNA? We were talking about this in school today. It makes it so you can have the perfect child. You can pick the eye color, the hair color, Etc. It can even effect how smart they are, and if they are a natural good leader! Personally, I think this is wrong! Seriously though, anybody who does this is just plain sick! Not to mention it reminds me alot of Nazi experimentation! I feel bad for anybody who's parents did this to them. (I'm so happy I'm not one of those kids...)
Chocked_2 that... that is just wrong, why cant people just let things happen naturally like it should be, doing that is basically just making us robots made in a factory, not humans (just exaggerating a bit here). i just cant believe that. Tired

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Feb. 04, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:02 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Has anybody ever heard about that thing where they play with your kids DNA? We were talking about this in school today. It makes it so you can have the perfect child. You can pick the eye color, the hair color, Etc. It can even effect how smart they are, and if they are a natural good leader! Personally, I think this is wrong! Seriously though, anybody who does this is just plain sick! Not to mention it reminds me alot of Nazi experimentation! I feel bad for anybody who's parents did this to them. (I'm so happy I'm not one of those kids...)

ugh, it disgusts me that people would want to change their child to what they want them to be. its like how wolfblade said, its like robots in a factory, picking out what you want your child to look like and act like. its a part of nature that everyone has their own personality that shouldnt be changed

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:13 AM)Nano Wrote: @ My twin from another mother
Oh. I get what you mean. And Katy Perry is a Carpy word. (IMO)

I guess that makes me the older twin then...

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:18 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
Chocked_2 that... that is just wrong, why cant people just let things happen naturally like it should be, doing that is basically just making us robots made in a factory, not humans (just exaggerating a bit here). i just cant believe that. Tired
Because some people want perfect children that will do what they say, wont rebel, and will go to college to get a good job. While they would have a high chance of winning an election to become president and such.

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:25 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: ugh, it disgusts me that people would want to change their child to what they want them to be. its like how wolfblade said, its like robots in a factory, picking out what you want your child to look like and act like. its a part of nature that everyone has their own personality that shouldnt be changed
It reminds me of on Star Wars when they make the Clone Troopers... And tell that to the people that do this...

I find that it also implies that you dont like them the way they are, and so seek a way to change them into something else.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 04, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:28 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:13 AM)Nano Wrote: @ My twin from another mother
Oh. I get what you mean. And Katy Perry is a Carpy word that begins with a W. (IMO)

I guess that makes me the older twin then...

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:18 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
Because some people want perfect children that will do what they say, wont rebel, and will go to college to get a good job. While they would have a high chance of winning an election to become president and such.
i know why they are doing it, i just disagree with it. :\

this could just assimilate us, because those who have that done to them have a better chance of making it in life, and us "normals" will be looked down on as something pathetic, like slaves i guess (just random guessing here)

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:33 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: I find that it also implies that you dont like them the way they are, and so seek a way to change them into something else.
I hope you know that they do this before the child is even born... Before you even get to see there face and stuff. It's replacing their natural looks. Not to mention giving them a personality that is not their own. Making them a little "Perfect Child that every parent wants" It's playing God! (Not trying to bring religion into this. I'm just using the saying here.)

^ohh.

forget my posts then :V

wolfblade i guess that makes sense

all the modified people would have a higher chance of success and such, so all of the other unmodified people (hate using that word) would be looked down upon as "lesser" people or "imperfect"

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ThaKingTai - Feb. 04, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:36 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:33 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: I find that it also implies that you dont like them the way they are, and so seek a way to change them into something else.
I hope you know that they do this before the child is even born... Before you even get to see there face and stuff. It's replacing their natural looks. Not to mention giving them a personality that is not their own. Making them a little "Perfect Child that every parent wants" It's playing God! (Not trying to bring religion into this. I'm just using the saying here.)

But then again there are benefits with messing with an offspring's genes, like eradicating genes that might carry diseases. But for the most part, it is wrong.

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:40 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:36 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

But then again there are benefits with messing with an offspring's genes, like eradicating genes that might carry diseases. But for the most part, it is wrong.
That don't know how to eradicate those yet...

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:38 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: ^ohh.

forget my posts then :V

wolfblade i guess that makes sense

all the modified people would have a higher chance of success and such, so all of the other unmodified people (hate using that word) would be looked down upon as "lesser" people or "imperfect"
Not really. The "Modified" people tend to have problems. Sometimes they even have a shorter life span.

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:52 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Not really. The "Modified" people tend to have problems. Sometimes they even have a shorter life span.

maybe they could "mod" them to have a longer life span (and get rid of those problems) Smug

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:55 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:52 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Not really. The "Modified" people tend to have problems. Sometimes they even have a shorter life span.

maybe they could "mod" them to have a longer life span (and get rid of those problems) Smug
Impossible...

Ok guys, that's enough with that subject.

Whats the opposite of Nano? Is it Macro? I thought Macro was the opposite of Micro. So if Macro is the opposite of Nano, then what is the opposite of Micro. Or is Micro the opposite of Macro which is the opposite of Nano? Or does it just go into an eternal loop? Man, that's different...

(Feb. 04, 2011  3:58 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Whats the opposite of Nano? Is it Macro? I thought Macro was the opposite of Micro. So if Macro is the opposite of Nano, then what is the opposite of Micro. Or is Micro the opposite of Macro which is the opposite of Nano? Or does it just go into an eternal loop? Man, that's different...

Chocked_2... well nano and micro mean basically the same thing, so i guess both nano's and micro's opposite is macro

Micro and Macro are opposites (i think)

1 nanometre is 1/1,000,000,000 of a metre

1 gigametre is 1 billion metres

opposite of nano is giga?

creds to Wikipedia

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Roan - Feb. 04, 2011

All of this could have been solved with a simple Google search.

Keep in mind, this thread is NOT a chat room; a few of you have been completely ignoring that lately. I'm getting close to warning a few of you.

I swear each time I saw Nano in those post I thought you were talking about me.

I really need to get a job. I'm running out of Manga to read because I got no money to buy some! I also need to save up $450 for the anime con at the end of summer...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  7:12 AM)Nano Wrote: I swear each time I saw Nano in those post I thought you were talking about me.

I really need to get a job. I'm running out of Manga to read because I got no money to buy some! I also need to save up $450 for the anime con at the end of summer...
Hah. Maybe I should change my screen name to another word for Nano. And Roan, I did search use Google. I couldn't find anything that wasn't about Nano-Bots.

I feel your pain. I want to buy a year subscription to the new Mega Man comic series that starts this May. So, I have to save up $20 before May. My problem, I have no money. Now I still have to discover a way to get $20 before May. Also, I never buy Manga. I actually don't own a single Manga. I know your all probably thinking "OMG Bey-Heart! But that's all you ever read! Not to mention most of what you do in school!!" The thing is, I just get my Manga from the library. Although, I do plan to purchase the Mega Man MegaMix 3 part Manga series when it gets translated this May.

(Feb. 04, 2011  4:40 AM)Roan Wrote: Keep in mind, this thread is NOT a chat room; a few of you have been completely ignoring that lately. I'm getting close to warning a few of you.
Sorry Roan. I guess alot of what Me and Nano have said to each other could have been in PM...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  12:04 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:12 AM)Nano Wrote: I swear each time I saw Nano in those post I thought you were talking about me.

Hah. Maybe I should change my screen name to another word for Nano. And Roan, I did search use Google. I couldn't find anything that wasn't about Nano-Bots.

I feel your pain. I want to buy a year subscription to the new Mega Man comic series that starts this May. So, I have to save up $20 before May. My problem, I have no money. Now I still have to discover a way to get $20 before May. Also, I never buy Manga. I actually don't own a single Manga. I know your all probably thinking "OMG Bey-Heart! But that's all you ever read! Not to mention most of what you do in school!!" The thing is, I just get my Manga from the library. Although, I do plan to purchase the Mega Man MegaMix 3 part Manga series when it gets translated this May.

(Feb. 04, 2011  4:40 AM)Roan Wrote: Keep in mind, this thread is NOT a chat room; a few of you have been completely ignoring that lately. I'm getting close to warning a few of you.
Sorry Roan. I guess alot of what Me and Nano have said to each other could have been in PM...
you can't cough up 20 dollars in 3 months? lol? even without a job, that should be supereasy man. i earn more than that per hour @ my job haha

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  12:31 AM)SK Wrote: you can't cough up 20 dollars in 3 months? lol? even without a job, that should be supereasy man. i earn more than that per hour @ my job haha
I'm 14. I don't have a job... No job = No money. Get the dilemma?Not to mention my parents won't pay to do anything! If I don't get the $20 before May I'm gonna be ticked. I have never wanted to read something this badly!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  12:36 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:31 AM)SK Wrote: you can't cough up 20 dollars in 3 months? lol? even without a job, that should be supereasy man. i earn more than that per hour @ my job haha
I'm 14. I don't have a job... No job = No money. Get the dilemma?Not to mention my parents won't pay to do anything! If I don't get the $20 before May I'm gonna be ticked. I have never wanted to read something this badly!!

sell things you already own. video games @ gamestop or beyblades @ this forum.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  12:36 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Welcome to my world buddy.

Today I played dodge ball in PE! My PE class is only around 30 people because it's just one class. We did boys against girls. It was fun picking them off one-by-one.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  12:04 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: And Roan, I did search use Google. I couldn't find anything that wasn't about Nano-Bots.

Really?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nano-

Then clearly you never learned how to read on because that would lead to this.

inb4 "lets drop subject" because that was your fault for bringing it back up.

EDIT: Even Nonorobotics include the measurement of the nanometre.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Priscient - Feb. 05, 2011

Nano
...Are you sure you're not in my class? We did the exact same thing.
Anyways, report cards came in bit late for my school and I'm a bit dissapointed with my math mark.

I plan on taking Academic Geography,English and Science in highschool, while math and french shall be applied.