World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  2:55 AM)Nano Wrote: Who thinks Kai-V should post her pic in the Pictures of yourself thread? I bet everyone wants her to!
Lol. Actually, I would like to see that! Then we could find out if themailman's science and math are correct.

Wasn't she supposed to be going to an upcoming tournament though?

OMG! Mega Man Gigamix is being translated!! (The Manga) Although they are gonna change it from Gigamix to Megamix. I can't wait! Apparently, the translated version will be re-written and will be a bit different, but better than the original!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Feb. 03, 2011

Wasn't she already in....ah whatever, it would help to clear up a debate there was on the "Pictures of Yourself" thread heh. Also McFrown, I noticed you stopped using proper grammar.....or did you never post in proper grammar?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  2:55 AM)Nano Wrote: Kai-V is being mean to me! She won't give me my face. Even though I have over 1000 post (some are SPAM and I know that, but I made up with having 50+ post).

Who thinks Kai-V should post her pic in the Pictures of yourself thread? I bet everyone wants her to!

maybe you'd get one if 10% of all your posts weren't reported posts?

btw i've actually seen a pic of kai-v Cool atleast i'm pretty sure it was her

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  3:04 AM)SK Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:55 AM)Nano Wrote: Kai-V is being mean to me! She won't give me my face. Even though I have over 1000 post (some are SPAM and I know that, but I made up with having 50+ post).

Who thinks Kai-V should post her pic in the Pictures of yourself thread? I bet everyone wants her to!

Where did you get that number from?

FIND THAT PIC NOW!

(Feb. 03, 2011  3:08 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:04 AM)SK Wrote:

Where did you get that number from?

FIND THAT PIC NOW!

your profile
Reported Posts: 100 [Latest: Feb 03 2011 02:18 AM]
rough estimate but close to 10%

and no lol. i saw that pic in like 2004. even if i had it she'd probably kill me if i posted

@SK
That's the number of posts that I have reported.

(Feb. 03, 2011  3:11 AM)Nano Wrote: @SK
That's the number of posts that I have reported.

oh carp my bad lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 03, 2011

Alrighty dudes, the way you talk about Kai-v is pretty darn disrespectful. As much as I think she would appreciate "fans", she wouldn't want people talking like that. It just makes people feel uncomfortable to talk to when they talk like that. Put yourself in her shoes(metaphorically), it wouldn't be fun to have people talk like you're different from the rest. She's a human being, does things that everyone else does. She has feelings, so I hope you guys can respect that.

I hope I worded that so that I don't sound disrespectful Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kai-V - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  3:37 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Alrighty dudes, the way you talk about Kai-v is pretty darn disrespectful. As much as I think she would appreciate "fans", she wouldn't want people talking like that. It just makes people feel uncomfortable to talk to when they talk like that. Put yourself in her shoes(metaphorically), it wouldn't be fun to have people talk like you're different from the rest. She's a human being, does things that everyone else does. She has feelings, so I hope you guys can respect that.

About pictures ? Seriously I am nothing special.

(Feb. 03, 2011  3:37 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Alrighty dudes, the way you talk about Kai-v is pretty darn disrespectful. As much as I think she would appreciate "fans", she wouldn't want people talking like that. It just makes people feel uncomfortable to talk to when they talk like that. Put yourself in her shoes(metaphorically), it wouldn't be fun to have people talk like you're different from the rest. She's a human being, does things that everyone else does. She has feelings, so I hope you guys can respect that.

I'm sorry to rain on your parade...but no one said anything disrespectfull about Kai-V.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 03, 2011

Yep, the pictures, and every thing else they speak of as though you are a super ultra celebrity that is super secret about everything. It just annoys me to see people say things like-
"Oh ma gawsh! MUST. FIND. THOSE. PICTURES. OF. KAI-V."
I know its not my opinion that matters, but that seems disrespectful to me.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well in my experience the pretty girls always say they're not pretty or special......Ah well you wanna say you're nothing special, well you probably aren't, but oh well

I love Tony Horton so much, all the great things he does, important lessons he teaches, but these two are my favorite-

http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-online/newsletters/p90xnl_038.do
And
http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-online/tips/motivation/the-8-creating-the-perfect-day.do

I've read them many times, and each time, it holds a big meaning that makes me smile daily.
I suggest and recommend every. single. person. on this planet to read his writings, watch videos of him, do(not try) his programs.
you Won't regret the decision!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Zeox - Feb. 03, 2011

Laptop broke.. have to use this other one (Its identical to my old one, but smaller)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - XDBeyblade - Feb. 03, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year! This is the year of the rabbit to China and Cat for Vietnam Tongue_out ! Grin

Well tonight was a fail. At 11:15 the carbon monoxide detector went off a little. So my mom made me open my window wide open so I could get fresh air in. Oh and did I mention it FREEZING outside? I just sat there for 10min in my room with the window wide open.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Galaxxy - Feb. 03, 2011

I can't believe there's 31,000 members plus,
When I first joined there was only about 2000-3000 So well done to everyone especially Brad and Kai-V Smile
Galaxxy

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Feb. 03, 2011

I dont know why, but I'm so excited for Pokemon Black and White

Thing is, I dont have a DS >.>

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  12:42 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: I dont know why, but I'm so excited for Pokemon Black and White

Thing is, I dont have a DS >.>

Yeah, that kinda defeats the purpose...

Also, this probably would be more appropriate in "Gaming Random Thoughts"

(Feb. 03, 2011  3:58 AM)|Joe| Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well in my experience the pretty girls always say they're not pretty or special......Ah well you wanna say you're nothing special, well you probably aren't, but oh well
Lol. for all we know she could be a Behemoth like Dude said she was! (jk)

I get the feeling that if Kai-V did post a picture of herself and anybody said she was Hot, or Cute, Etc. She would probably give them a warning... Or if they said she was ugly (Although nobody on here has ever called each other ugly(that i know of)) they would get banned on the spot! Although, that is just how I feel on the matter. Either way, it doesn't matter if Kai-V is hot or ugly and such. She is still the great Committee member that we all know and love! And if anybody really cares what she looks like, just go with themailman's understanding of Math and Science. (Read the Spoiler in Nano's Signature.) (I would laugh so hard if his understanding of Math and Science turned out to be true.)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  9:50 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Lol. for all we know she could be a Behemoth like Dude said she was! (jk)

I get the feeling that if Kai-V did post a picture of herself and anybody said she was Hot, or Cute, Etc. She would probably give them a warning... Or if they said she was ugly (Although nobody on here has ever called each other ugly(that i know of)) they would get banned on the spot! Although, that is just how I feel on the matter. Either way, it doesn't matter if Kai-V is hot or ugly and such. She is still the great Committee member that we all know and love! And if anybody really cares what she looks like, just go with themailman's understanding of Math and Science. (Read the Spoiler in Nano's Signature.) (I would laugh so hard if his understanding of Math and Science turned out to be true.)
Clearly she's L holding a L Beylauncher.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"
"Actions speak louder than words"

She should be valued more by her efforts than her appearance.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 03, 2011

No school for a week for me.

(Feb. 03, 2011  10:42 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  9:50 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Lol. for all we know she could be a Behemoth like Dude said she was! (jk)

Clearly she's L holding a L Beylauncher.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"
"Actions speak louder than words"

She should be valued more by her efforts than her appearance.
That's what I'm saying. I'm saying that it doesn't matter what she looks like.

And if she is L holding a Beylauncher L, then I guess that means that her bedroom wall paper is blue and has a million L's on it.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Feb. 04, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  9:20 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: I can't believe there's 31,000 members plus,
When I first joined there was only about 2000-3000 So well done to everyone especially Brad and Kai-V Smile
Galaxxy

When I joined there were around 84 other members. Its amazing how fast this board has grown.

Nano and Bey-Heart for the last three days I thougth you two were the same person, because I look at avatars more often than I look at names.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Feb. 04, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  2:24 AM)Thresher Wrote: Nano and Bey-Heart for the last three days I thougth you two were the same person, because I look at avatars more often than I look at names.
Lol, that happens to me alot too. Joyful_3 It could be worse, have you seen the pictures of me and Nano in the 'Pictures Of Yourself' Thread? We look alot alike. (My theory is that Blader DJ altered the way we look as a part of his Evil Bey-Thuggin plan...)