World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Jan. 31, 2011

Lol To that was awesome even if I don't watch hockey. Anyway I went mountain climbing (on a mini scale) today with my friend. Since the the east got that huge blizzard there are gigantic piles of snow all across a parking lot by a local Pathmark. So when my friend and I were walking to the mall we decided to climb across the giant string of snow mountain, pile, thingies hehe. They were high up enough that I still have a headache from the altitude change. Though I don't think me sliding down the last one on my arse was such a great idea XD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  1:28 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:47 AM)To Wrote: Bwahahahahahaha. Stan Lee trying to destroy the NHL confirmed.

To, WTF? This is almost the most random thing I've seen you post on this site! Where did you find this and what possessed you to post it?

Apparently the NHL needs to do marketing to the youth of America, so they've partnered up with Stan Lee to create a comic book series based on the 30 NHL teams... The comic book series is called The Guardian Project, and the NHL will be providing an animated series or something alongside it. An augmented reality display of these characters debuted earlier today durring the 2011 NHL All Star Game in Carolina.

It's kind of embarassingly bad.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Jan. 31, 2011

I just clicked the video link and I think "It's kind of embarassingly bad." is a total understatement.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Jan. 31, 2011

So I just watch a show called "How Beer Saved the World". It was quite interesting. I never knew the United States National Anthem was based off the tune of a old beer song.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  6:06 AM)Nano Wrote: So I just watch a show called "How Beer Saved the World". It was quite interesting. I never knew the United States National Anthem was based off the tune of a old beer song.

The anthem isn't, the music to the anthem is.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kei - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  12:47 AM)To Wrote: Bwahahahahahaha. Stan Lee trying to destroy the NHL confirmed.

I saw some of these the other day. So ridiculous ahahaha.

(Jan. 31, 2011  6:31 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  6:06 AM)Nano Wrote: So I just watch a show called "How Beer Saved the World". It was quite interesting. I never knew the United States National Anthem was based off the tune of a old beer song.

I know. I said the tune (music) of a old beer song

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  6:42 AM)Nano Wrote:

The words are older than the tune, so ithe Anthem isn't based of an old beer song.

(Jan. 31, 2011  6:58 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  6:42 AM)Nano Wrote:

The words are older than the tune, so ithe Anthem isn't based of an old beer song.

I know. I guess I explained it wrong. And can you find the song and post a link to the youtube video of it?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Black Ghost - Jan. 31, 2011

My brother keeps turning on the TV to 70 volume when watching spongebob, when i close the door I can still hear it, this keeps me from listening to my ipod Smithicide
My sister keeps laughing at me when my cousin does that Smith

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  1:28 AM)Thresher Wrote:

To, WTF? This is almost the most random thing I've seen you post on this site! Where did you find this and what possessed you to post it?

who are you to try to decide what he posts again? he didn't break any rules

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  4:44 PM)SK Wrote: who are you to try to decide what he posts again? he didn't break any rules

By the way, in tone, what Thresher wrote was a compliment and I assume some happiness due to the lolpics that were posted by To.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  6:15 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:44 PM)SK Wrote: who are you to try to decide what he posts again? he didn't break any rules

By the way, in tone, what Thresher wrote was a compliment and I assume some happiness due to the lolpics that were posted by To.

Oh, i guess i took it the wrong way then

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Ultimatefry - Jan. 31, 2011

As of this year, 'text message' is now in the dictionary!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Moss-Da-Boss - Feb. 01, 2011

15 days till I turn 15.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Feb. 01, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  9:27 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: As of this year, 'text message' is now in the dictionary!

Sweet.

Now for 'lol', 'rolf', 'n00b' to be in there Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kai-V - Feb. 01, 2011

I have no idea since when we made a new record of more than one thousand members online in a day, but we did ... It is incredible.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Ultimate - Feb. 01, 2011

(Feb. 01, 2011  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea since when we made a new record of more than one thousand members online in a day, but we did ... It is incredible.

Thats awesome but isn't another big record as to how many people registered on the WBO over 30,000.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - fragbait - Feb. 01, 2011

(Feb. 01, 2011  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea since when we made a new record of more than one thousand members online in a day, but we did ... It is incredible.

Wow. I remember when a couple hundred online in a day was amaznig. Remember when we hit 2000 members? Ah, good times.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Feb. 01, 2011

(Feb. 01, 2011  3:42 PM)fragbait Wrote:

Wow. I remember when a couple hundred online in a day was amaznig. Remember when we hit 2000 members? Ah, good times.

I remember when Brad was excited about 100 members. haha

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Feb. 01, 2011

Didn't Brad say we would reach 5000 members by the end of 2010?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Feb. 01, 2011

(Feb. 01, 2011  3:42 PM)fragbait Wrote:

Lol when I first joined, there was only about 60 people online at the same times. It seemed to be like that forever. That sure did change though. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Feb. 01, 2011

I know. I could get on everyday before today too, for the past half hour I've kept refreshing trying to get on XD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Feb. 01, 2011

I just entered an art contest to win one of two ProtoMan (Blues) Model Kits. I hope I win!

Seriously though, this thing looks pretty epic! I would love to have that thing on my shelf! Joyful_3

http://www.themmnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/10129301a13.jpg

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Feb. 01, 2011

Your image didn't work Bey-Heart