World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Moss-Da-Boss - Jan. 28, 2011

What is up with all these Chipz guys Im really confused

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Ga' - Jan. 28, 2011

He turned into a scammer, and there were only "2" of them. He tried to scam people as milkychipz (now banned as machipz), his so called uncle. So both accounts got banned.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Temporal - Jan. 28, 2011

Whoa. You think you know a person...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Jan. 28, 2011

Ah well, they were annoying and becoming spammers anyway. So all this snow is starting to annoy me Tired

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 28, 2011  11:32 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Ah well, they were annoying and becoming spammers anyway. So all this snow is starting to annoy me Tired
Lol, welcome to my world. I'm getting sick of looking outside and only seeing white...

And "They" were pretty annoying. Glad they were banned.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Temporal - Jan. 29, 2011

Ah well. Watched the "Eternal Eight" arc in Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. So...They kept repeating the last 8 days of summer vacation, right? Well, Chicago hasn't seen snow for a while. It kinda irks me. I didn't get to go sledding this year.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Ga' - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  1:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Ah well. Watched the "Eternal Eight" arc in Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. So...They kept repeating the last 8 days of summer vacation, right? Well, Chicago hasn't seen snow for a while. It kinda irks me. I didn't get to go sledding this year.

We have "Eternal Eight" of too much snow in NY (LI too). 6th blizzard in 5 weeks. I miss the grass, and it's getting hard to walk. Plus I had to shovel by myself. My back is still screaming and aching a day later.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Jan. 29, 2011

gah I finally gave in and now I can't stop listening to "Hold it Against Me". Someone please heeeeelp! Gah so catchy, like Caramelldansen!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - HEAVYARMS - Jan. 29, 2011

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pokeomon-episode-38-the-lightning-warrior-porrigon-z

Just saw this thread and was too late to respond.
Basically, I don't understand how he can tell us to not watch it, when he hasn't seen it. NONE OF US HAVE. We probably never will.

Because that episode aired once. DVR wasn't out back then, and there has never been a recording of it or a release in VHS or DVD format.

You either saw it then, or will never see it.

Sorry about all this, Just had to get it off of my chest.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ReallyRandomTJ - Jan. 29, 2011

I don't know how much people pay attention to the news... but. People in Queensland for starters... aren't having much luck are they? First the wide spread floods... then a threat of Tropical Cyclone Anthony moving towards the coast. Then Perth I remembered hearing about bush fires (but the floods had more news updates) then off the coast (but said to be weakening) is Tropical Cyclone Bianca. And its starting to heat up here in Adelaide again... uh we can't win. x_x

Then theirs a big chill in America and other places, Floods in Brazil I've heard.... what else?

I say Global warming triggering natural disasters much? And El Nina or whatever they are called. Lips_sealed

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  6:32 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pokeomon-episode-38-the-lightning-warrior-porrigon-z

Basically, I don't understand how he can tell us to not watch it, when he hasn't seen it. NONE OF US HAVE. We probably never will.

Because that episode aired once. DVR wasn't out back then, and there has never been a recording of it or a release in VHS or DVD format.

Actually you can watch "Electric Soldier Porygon" (The Translated name) It's on YouTube... It's one of my favorite episodes. I like how they actually go into the computer. Although, it's Team Rockets fault that the kids had seizures. Lol. (Jessie and James are the ones that shot the missile.)

EeeDIT: Btw, "Thousands of kids" didn't have Seizures. It was 800 kids. None were even hurt. 600 children recovered in the ambulance. None of them were even mentally affected from it. They all woke up in the ambulance and said "What happened?" "Is Pokemon Over?" Etc. And most of them are still fans of the franchise.

I wonder if OkiBlaze ever saw this episode?... (Or got a Seizure from it.)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Zander Soulwind - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  7:26 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I don't know how much people pay attention to the news... but. People in Queensland for starters... aren't having much luck are they? First the wide spread floods... then a threat of Tropical Cyclone Anthony moving towards the coast. Then Perth I remembered hearing about bush fires (but the floods had more news updates) then off the coast (but said to be weakening) is Tropical Cyclone Bianca. And its starting to heat up here in Adelaide again... uh we can't win. x_x

Then theirs a big chill in America and other places, Floods in Brazil I've heard.... what else?

I say Global warming triggering natural disasters much? And El Nina or whatever they are called. Lips_sealed

That's a lot going on over there, makes one think that having rain and Grey days all the time isn't such a bad thing. I will say that the weather seems to be getting worse everywhere around the world, we even got a few Blizzards in the UK before Christmas and we haven't had that much snow for years. Never ended up with a White Christmas though. Tired As for Global warming, I can only say that it is our own fault.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Medz - Jan. 29, 2011

Anyone saw that new MSN Lite app Microsoft made?

This is just a test to see if it works on here:

[Image: presenceimage?mkt=en-GB]

Edit: No idea if its working.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Jan. 29, 2011

GAH!!! I can't get the Cha Cha Slide out of my head!!!!! I also have Follow the Leader stuck in my head.

Well I was talking to my friend and he said we should go to the mountains this May. Lift tickets are $10, and s snowboard rental is $20. We just might go...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - HEAVYARMS - Jan. 30, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  4:12 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  6:32 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pokeomon-episode-38-the-lightning-warrior-porrigon-z

Actually you can watch "Electric Soldier Porygon" (The Translated name) It's on YouTube... It's one of my favorite episodes. I like how they actually go into the computer. Although, it's Team Rockets fault that the kids had seizures. Lol. (Jessie and James are the ones that shot the missile.)

EeeDIT: Btw, "Thousands of kids" didn't have Seizures. It was 800 kids. None were even hurt. 600 children recovered in the ambulance. None of them were even mentally affected from it. They all woke up in the ambulance and said "What happened?" "Is Pokemon Over?" Etc. And most of them are still fans of the franchise.

I wonder if OkiBlaze ever saw this episode?... (Or got a Seizure from it.)

It can't be one of your favorite episodes since you haven't seen it.
All they have on youtube is the scene where the seizures happened.

It was actually Pikachu's fault for blasting the missiles with thunderbolt.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Jan. 30, 2011

(Jan. 30, 2011  1:21 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: It can't be one of your favorite episodes since you haven't seen it.
All they have on youtube is the scene where the seizures happened.
It was actually Pikachu's fault for blasting the missiles with thunderbolt.

I've seen the episode (because i have good sources) and this topic should be dropped before it can cause people to go watch the clip and possibly harm them.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Jan. 30, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  7:26 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I don't know how much people pay attention to the news... but. People in Queensland for starters... aren't having much luck are they? First the wide spread floods... then a threat of Tropical Cyclone Anthony moving towards the coast. Then Perth I remembered hearing about bush fires (but the floods had more news updates) then off the coast (but said to be weakening) is Tropical Cyclone Bianca. And its starting to heat up here in Adelaide again... uh we can't win. x_x

Yes, because the temperature of the world rising 1 degree over the last hundred years causes mtural disasters. Explain all the carping blizzards and extemely low temperatures in America. I can't believe in it if Al Gore doesn't. His house shows how much he really cares about this non-issue he created. This isn't even the first time its happened. WE sure as hell cause the Ice Ages.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Jan. 30, 2011

^if your saying that global warming isnt an issue, you are so wrong

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Jan. 30, 2011

(Jan. 30, 2011  7:13 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: ^if your saying that global warming isnt an issue, you are so wrong

How? We didn't cause the Ice Age and we made it through. With today's technology it doesn't matter what the climate is, we will survive. It isn't an issue. The world could become nothing but magma and we'd still survive because we are like a virus that can't be killed off. I don't believe humanity is a virus, we are just similar in our ability to adapt and survive.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Roan - Jan. 30, 2011

Alright, enough of this conversation, it's veering into political territory, which isn't allowed.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ReallyRandomTJ - Jan. 30, 2011

Smile Okay Roan... How was everyones day?

Mine was interesting.. as in the hottest day of Adelaide so far.. so i stayed in the major shopping mall for the whole day. xD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Jan. 31, 2011

[Image: 01_TheLeaf.jpg]
[Image: 04_TheBlackhawk.jpg]
[Image: 06_TheFlyer.jpg]
[Image: 16_TheCapital.jpg]
[Image: 17_TheRedWing.jpg]
[Image: 18_TheBluejacket.jpg]
[Image: 21_TheCoyote.jpg]
[Image: 14_TheCanuck.jpg]

Bwahahahahahaha. Stan Lee trying to destroy the NHL confirmed.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  12:47 AM)To Wrote: Bwahahahahahaha. Stan Lee trying to destroy the NHL confirmed.

To, WTF? This is almost the most random thing I've seen you post on this site! Where did you find this and what possessed you to post it?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  1:28 AM)Thresher Wrote: To, WTF? This is almost the most random thing I've seen you post on this site! Where did you find this and what possessed you to post it?

http://thehockeywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/

There seems to be lots of them. ^^

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 31, 2011

I am so happy right now Joyful_2 Shaun white won the WX15 Superpipe Grin ( of course I didn't navy any doubt he wouldn't win) but I made a bet and I get to cash in tomorrow,well erm today I guess,making bets when you pretty much know your going to win,( like heads I win,tails you loose) is so much fun. Buts on another note today I get my new schedule T-T I liked my electives I basically did nothing :V. Stupid mondays...
Results of super pipe: http://espn.go.com/x-games/winter/2011/results/?page=mens-snowboard-superpipe-results