World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Jan. 28, 2011

For some reason I keep on getting email from people on the WBO. One said to checkout his YT channel, Another said hey. I don't understand why people email me. They can just use PM can't they?

What's strange is why me of all people?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Jan. 28, 2011

Ahh, no school again Smug I love you snowstorm

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Zeox - Jan. 28, 2011

I had school today Anime but I was sick thanks to being outside during a snowstorm, so my dad said I can just go to bed, and I have to take some purple medicine thing... Cough Syrup I guess

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jan. 28, 2011

New year holiday starts, it, however, will be a nightmare...
With some personal matters, I wasn't being active for a long time. (I don't even know whether I can stay active...)
I hope I can be back starting from Monday. Ha, I miss you all.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Jan. 28, 2011

(Jan. 28, 2011  3:01 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: New year holiday starts, it, however, will be a nightmare...
With some personal matters, I wasn't being active for a long time. (I don't even know whether I can stay active...)
I hope I can be back starting from Monday. Ha, I miss you all.
This snowstorm is amazing! Thanks to this Snow I have had off school since tuesday!! Also, does anybody know a way I can make $20? I want to get a Comic Book Subscription, but my mom said I had to get the money myself...

If your wondering what the series is, it's Mega Man. Doesn't come out until may.
http://archiecomics.stores.yahoo.net/arvish.html

Nano - That's odd... They usually send that carp to me via PM

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 28, 2011

My flat screen broke because of this storm......
Other then that it was EPIC.

(Jan. 28, 2011  3:56 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: My flat screen broke because of this storm......
How does a Snow Storm break a Flat Screen TV? Isn't the TV inside your house?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Unlucky - Jan. 28, 2011

Waaaaaah!! I want snow in Australia! Not just in the mountains, but in the suburbs. Even though it's Summer now, I still want snow!!! 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 28, 2011

(Jan. 28, 2011  4:00 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:56 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: My flat screen broke because of this storm......
How does a Snow Storm break a Flat Screen TV? Isn't the TV inside your house?
The power outages.
and It didnt really break.(Thank you shock protector!.....kinda)
It just has big stripes blocking what whe are watching.
we are going to get it fixed
Btw i wasnt on yesterday because.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Jan. 28, 2011

Once again Bey <3 and I think alike. He needs $20, I need $25 by tomorrow. But luckily I get to sell some YGO cards today. I need the money for the new Pokémon prerelease. And today is the end of the second semester!! I get to have a after school party in this one class. And no school on Monday and Tuesday!!!!!

(Jan. 28, 2011  5:06 PM)Nano Wrote: Once again Bey <3 and I think alike. He needs $20, I need $25 by tomorrow. But luckily I get to sell some YGO cards today. I need the money for the new Pokémon prerelease. And today is the end of the second semester!! I get to have a after school party in this one class. And no school on Monday and Tuesday!!!!!
My semester ended on Moday when we finished our finals. We just haven't had school since then because of the snow storm.

OMG! I can't believe I forgot about the Pre-release!! Oh well, the Mega Man comics are worth it. (That, and the new Mega Man: Mega Mix 3 part Manga also comes out in May.)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ShadowPegasis - Jan. 28, 2011

I'm getting my report card on Valentines Day, apparently. It seems kinda wierd to be on that day for some reason.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Temporal - Jan. 28, 2011

Lucky me! The ex-president of Anime Club is paying for me and my brother to go to Anime Central, 'cause we can't afford it!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 28, 2011

I've been getting quite a few PM's lately from people asking beyblade questions. That makes me happy, since I never really got people asking me questions until now.

My other random thought-
You know you're cool when you have half a week off of school, and the Scooby Doo theme song is stuck in your head from watching too much Scooby Doo.

CARP! I might lose power again! Nooooooo!
I beg you transformer, do NOT explode again.

Actually, I've been getting some e-mails too. One person just said that Kyouya is awesome, and that they could "kill" me with a Rock Leone. I wonder if they realize that only 145 is really good on it? Oh! I'm watching Lucky Star right now! It's very funny.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Jan. 28, 2011

You need to beg Kremzeek for forgiveness.

Huh? I don't get it...

(Jan. 28, 2011  6:27 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: CARP! I might lose power again! Nooooooo!
I beg you transformer, do NOT explode again.
Did it really explode? Optimus Prime will take care of it! (jk) :3

@MegaBlader9 - Of course it's funny. Why else would me and Nano watch it?

(Jan. 28, 2011  7:41 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: @MegaBlader9 - Of course it's funny. Why else would me and Nano watch it?

Do you watch it English Subbed or Dubbed? Though I find that all of their conversations seem normal until Konata joins in. Then it always ends up referring to a MMO. One of my favorite Quotes/Conversations.
"I can't move. Can you celebrate your birthday over at my place?"
"Oh, that sucks. I was making cookies."
"..."
"..."
"...Coming."
Is there a Lucky Star thread? If there is, I'll take this there.

(Jan. 28, 2011  7:55 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:41 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: @MegaBlader9 - Of course it's funny. Why else would me and Nano watch it?

Do you watch it English Subbed or Dubbed? Though I find that all of their conversations seem normal until Konata joins in. Then it always ends up referring to a MMO. One of my favorite Quotes/Conversations.
"I can't move. Can you celebrate your birthday over at my place?"
"Oh, that sucks. I was making cookies."
"..."
"..."
"...Coming."
Is there a Lucky Star thread? If there is, I'll take this there.
There is now! Joyful_3

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Lucky-Star

Btw, that's probably my favorite part. Cute And I also noticed that

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Jan. 28, 2011

Has anyone heard of All Eyez On Me? Man, that song deep down.

Bey-Heart: Heh. Thanks. I was gonna beg someone to make that thread anyway.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Jan. 28, 2011

(Jan. 28, 2011  6:43 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Huh? I don't get it...

My post was in regards to The Fire Wyvern.

Kremzeek is a character from the first Transformers series, this is what he looks like:

[Image: 456877901_e10a75acf5.jpg]

Ah. Got it. In reference to the kersploded Electric Transformer, right?