World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Jan. 26, 2011

I SO HEARD ON THE NEWS. FTW 2011 Winter

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 26, 2011

Ill see YOU at the tournament .

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Ultimatefry - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  7:26 PM)Dude Wrote: Am I the only one who has a probably unreasonnable ammount of fun re-watching hilarious topics in Closed Topics?

There really are those timeless classic threads, like the guy who wanted to challenge Kai-V at a Beyblade match for closing his topics or the guy who fooled himself into believing fish weren't animals (And, of course, there's Blader Kenny)

It's fun reading thing like: 'could some one test this?' or 'how do I battle?'. I also see threads I want disappointed that they were closed.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 26, 2011

And the Snowstorm begins! DUN DUN DUNNNNN.....
OH GOD. gotta turn offf the power. biya!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - To - Jan. 27, 2011

I wouldn't mind if it snows a lot here.

lol English exam

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 27, 2011

Im on battery power (OH YEAH!)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - storm pegusas5 - Jan. 27, 2011

imagine bladers could leave home to enter things oh and imagine there was a real life battle bladersStupidStupid

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - codecell - Jan. 27, 2011

when does the legend hasbro bey series come out?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Slee - Jan. 27, 2011

I've been very nervous lately. Even more so at the moment, because almost every thread I posted so far has been closed for either not being in the right section, or not deserving to be a thread.
This causes a lot of anxiety for me, mainly because I am actually trying to follow the rules and regulations. I think before where I post things.

Right now, I'm even too nervous to make a thread concerning anything, or even make this issue a thread. For all I know, it may not deserve to be a thread either.
I may even get in some kind of trouble for just posting this here, because this may not be the right topic even!

To tell the truth, no matter what I try to do right, it seems to come out wrong.
With words, I mean.
I just can't convey my feelings right through normal words.

If you think this is spam, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to spam, I'm just feeling very unsure on where to post my feelings on things.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 27, 2011

cool damper- wrong place. And they're out.

Slee- the mods do not mind if you talk to them and ask if you can make a thread. It's reassuring too.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kai-V - Jan. 27, 2011

Do not hesitate to contact me.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do not hesitate to contact me.

That's one of the things I really like about you. I have had questions in the past so I pm'ed you. And you always responded and helped me out. And that must be hard because of all the people on here.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ThaKingTai - Jan. 27, 2011

Its funny how the last three people to get warned on here got it all in a row, by three different people. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 27, 2011

@taiwo- you do realize that your post is spam too, you can be warned for it.
----------------
Just clicked on "full statistics" and saw that I was todays top poster. 49(?) Posts I think. If it were any other day, I would've been cool with that. But today, with the arguing I had with bluezee, I don't feel proud of it at all. I feel kinda bad for bluezee now, since so many people were bashing him, including me. I would hate if I were in his shoes today on WBO.

Just thought that was interesting.
Anyways, I hate that my (nick)name is Tobi, especially after so many people have watched Roots. They keep calling me Kunta Kentai. Unhappy And does Taiwo sound like an Asian name?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  4:07 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: And does Taiwo sound like an Asian name?

yes. yes it does. why?

I was eating dinner and I looked at the tv. For a second I thought I saw a topless girl with a scarf over her chest...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Temporal - Jan. 27, 2011

Okay...But anyways, I just saw Green Hornet. Very funny movie. And it turns out, I've got mail form Lane Tech coming! Crossing my fingers! I hope this doesn't end like it did last year...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Gearfried97 - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  4:56 AM)Nano Wrote: I was eating dinner and I looked at the tv. For a second I thought I saw a topless girl with a scarf over her chest...

okay... that answers too many questions... lol

on an unrelated note, i cant wait until my basement gets finished! its going to look so shiny and stuff <3

I'm guessing the word or name "Kai" has to do with fire, am I correct?

Well today wasn't a good day for me Unhappy I had to run outside during P.E. It was around 35 degrees out. Running made it feel like 30! Then after school I went to a ortho appointment. I had to get this one thing on the top of my mouth reglued because it came undone. And now they put a band on my front 4 teeth so they get closer together. And now my headgear hurts!!!!!!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Jan. 27, 2011

http://www.soulculture.co.uk/blogs/kid-cudi-announces-new-mixtape-a-man-named-scott-a-rock-album-maniac-film/

imagine waking up to this when you're like the worlds biggest kid cudi fan
i'm set for the summer Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Jan. 27, 2011

Are you Scott?

Anyways. I'm glad I slept in late. It felt good =)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - SK - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  2:15 PM)Anime1Oh1 Wrote: Are you Scott?

Anyways. I'm glad I slept in late. It felt good =)

no lol, kid cudi = scott mesCUDI.

his first mixtape was called "a kid named cudi", the second (which was just announced last night) is going to be called a man named scott

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Jan. 27, 2011

Ohhhh ty.