World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Love - Jan. 09, 2011

I just found out that you can delete your posts (if you knew this, then I'm stupid -.-" )

Mods: Why did you put that option there for the rest of us, when you guys are the only people that can actually use it. That's smart -__-

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - milkychipz - Jan. 09, 2011

Why would you post that here? It failed in the other, please don't repeat it again.

Haha, ppl with only 3 username changes are awesome <3

Username Changes: 3

Emoticon ^^ :3

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - pegasis105rf - Jan. 09, 2011

(Jan. 09, 2011  2:59 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I just found out that you can delete your posts (if you knew this, then I'm stupid -.-" )

Mods: Why did you put that option there for the rest of us, when you guys are the only people that can actually use it. That's smart -__-
If you want your post to be deleted, you just write *DELETE PLEASE* and then moderators and administrators will delete them.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - eclipse162 - Jan. 09, 2011

I did not know that. And have you heard about transformers 3? I heard it was in space.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 09, 2011

(Jan. 09, 2011  5:15 PM)eclipse162 Wrote: I did not know that. And have you heard about transformers 3? I heard it was in space.

Poor bumble bee http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/entertainment/dc-police-suv-hits-bumblebee-at-transformer-3-filming-in-dc-101110
Remove the stupid face and put x d but with no space...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Amaterasu - Jan. 09, 2011

Awesome New nice epicly awesome mods congratz to u guys. Now we can rest easily
Oh and isn't Takara kinda like a Japanese hasbro. I know their A different company

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - fragbait - Jan. 09, 2011

(Jan. 09, 2011  5:38 AM)Roan Wrote: - THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. This thread is intended for posting interesting things that either happen to you in your life or that you see/find online that don't deserve having their own thread but are still worth sharing and discussing. It is not for you to talk to your buddies about what you did today or what your favorite flavor of ice cream is. If you'd like to carry on a conversation with a forum friend, that's what Private Messages and Instant Messaging programs are for.

>looks at title
>Still random thoughts
Maybe you should consider renaming the thread.

(Jan. 09, 2011  2:05 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: Umm, anyone heard of the polar shift affecting the airport in Florida (was that Florida?) ? It's kinda disturbing to me... I think the polar shift is also the reason of birds suddenly falling from the sky, and the fishes that were dying.

Scientists really need to show us what these really mean.

If you have time, search for HAARP too.

Oh god, there's conspiracy theorists here too?
Scientists can't show us what it "means" because it doesn't mean anything. Mass animal death happens daily, but these, for some reason, made news. But of course, carp like this only feeds conspiracy theorists.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Jan. 09, 2011

(Jan. 09, 2011  9:58 PM)fragbait Wrote: Oh god, there's conspiracy theorists here too?
Scientists can't show us what it "means" because it doesn't mean anything. Mass animal death happens daily, but these, for some reason, made news. But of course, carp like this only feeds conspiracy theorists.
Of course it doesn't mean anything. Everybody is all worried saying "OMG 2012! 2012!!". But no, it's not. It's most likely just disease transferring through a Breed of Animal. (Well 2 breeds)

My teeth still hurt. My Wisdom Teeth stopped hurting, now it's just the tooth that has the "Temporary Filling". I gotta go back to the Dentist tomorrow. (I hope they just decide to pull the stupid thing out. It hurts like carp.)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Evan - Jan. 09, 2011

I got my wisdom teeth out Friday, and boy do they hurt Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 09, 2011

Shouldn't those go in the worst Pain Thread (Can't remember correct name)?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Evan - Jan. 09, 2011

(Jan. 09, 2011  11:33 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Shouldn't those go in the worst Pain Thread (Can't remember correct name)?

It is far from the worst pain I've ever had (plus that topic bugs me, it's so spammy), and Bey-Heart also just had this surgery done. It is relevant

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 10, 2011

Good a new thread, it was needed.

So within the last few weeks there's been lots of things on tv talking about fitness, due to the new year and resolutions. On day I saw that the average Canadian need approx. 10 000 steps a day to stay healthy. That's a minimum. So I found out today that we have two pedometers at home, I put it on halfway through the day, so it's not going to be accurate today, but tomorrow it will be. I'm going to use it everyday.
It's a nifty little item that helps keep you aware; I like it!

I've always wanted to get weighted clothing. I've seen 10 pound adjustable pairs(5 lbs each), and want to get two of those(one pair for ankles, one for wrists), but the most interesting thing I want is a weighted vest. I've seen 60 lbs-ish max, and I really want one. They're pretty darn expensive though.

I'd be like piccolo Smile, except instead of the huge amour of weight he walks around with, I'll be 80 lbs heavier. I'd use them every single day.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Pimpju - Jan. 10, 2011

So I took my friend out for her birthday to lunch yesterday.

We went to an Indonesian restaurant that was pretty "up there" so to speak haha.

Ended up ordering chicken satay, Beef Rendang, Ox tail soup and filleted fish accompanied by whole coconut juice.

It was definitely worth the money (All $100...) but today I'm taking my girlfriend out to a German restaurant that has the best pork knuckle I've ever eaten, and then going to watch Tangled.

I'll be completely broke by the end of today.
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:29 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I've always wanted to get weighted clothing. I've seen 10 pound adjustable pairs(5 lbs each), and want to get two of those(one pair for ankles, one for wrists), but the most interesting thing I want is a weighted vest. I've seen 60 lbs-ish max, and I really want one. They're pretty darn expensive though.

I'd be like piccolo Smile, except instead of the huge amour of weight he walks around with, I'll be 80 lbs heavier. I'd use them every single day.

Don't bother. It only hurts your joints and those weights are only useful for when you're actually exercising.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Jan. 10, 2011

Australia must be that interesting huh momji? Smug
Also I just realized that being on WBO got me to write and type better grammar at english essays for my HS assignment. Thanks guys. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Medz - Jan. 10, 2011

Same goes for me, except it was when I first started to go on forums that I became a literate typer. I remember back when I used to type "lyk dis coz it wuz kl".

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Jan. 10, 2011

Congrats new mods!!

I just got back from a sleep over. It pretty much Halo: Reach and board games. It was very fun. But now I must go to school tomorrow.

Also the news channel says it's suppose to snow over 1 foot this week! Can't wait to go sleding!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Jan. 10, 2011

My area is also supposed to get snow on Tues night. I'm hoping that it does because my area just got a huge amount of snow yesterday and Friday, so I would most likely either have a 2hr delay or just get the day off.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ShadowPegasis - Jan. 10, 2011

Im actually gonna make an effort to get a better bond with the girl I like.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 10, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  12:30 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:29 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I've always wanted to get weighted clothing. I've seen 10 pound adjustable pairs(5 lbs each), and want to get two of those(one pair for ankles, one for wrists), but the most interesting thing I want is a weighted vest. I've seen 60 lbs-ish max, and I really want one. They're pretty darn expensive though.

Don't bother. It only hurts your joints and those weights are only useful for when you're actually exercising.
Which hurts your joints?-
Ankle/wrist weights
Vest
Combination of both
All of above Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Temporal - Jan. 10, 2011

Uheheh. Micheal Vick choked in the end...saw that comin'. Anyway, I just got done listening to a bunch of morons diss the Bears, and boost the Falcons. Man, my family has no Chicago Pride...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - BDaichi - Jan. 10, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkJazl9_YYw&feature=player_embedded#!
"Pickles are destroying my life."

AMAZING!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Khel - Jan. 10, 2011

That gives me so much to work with it's not even funny.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Jan. 10, 2011

The more I'm forced to use IE, the more I remember why I hate IE. It's so bugged. It put the little WBO symbol on my Gmail tab and put the Gmail symbol on my meebo tab. Not to mention it takes a good 15 seconds to load a new tab...

Is it just my computer or is it always this terrible?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Jan. 10, 2011

Thank God for Daegor42, Roan, and Okiblaze! So far they've cleaned up every thread that has been annoying me! I wish this had happened six months ago. You guys have certainly proved yourselves deserving of this authority.

Studying for the SAT sucks! Mainly because I don't know how to study, and I'm expected to spend hours reading a book that I finished weeks ago. The worst part is that the book only talks about things that are common sense![/u]

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Jan. 10, 2011

(Jan. 09, 2011  11:35 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:33 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Shouldn't those go in the worst Pain Thread (Can't remember correct name)?

It is far from the worst pain I've ever had (plus that topic bugs me, it's so spammy), and Bey-Heart also just had this surgery done. It is relevant
I didn't have surgery. (Yet) Although, I might not even have it at all. The Dentist is saying that it isn't that bad and they still save the tooth. She didn't say that it would still hurt!! I just hope they change their minds and decide to take it out!! (A tooth isn't supposed to hurt after getting filled)