World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Roan - Jan. 23, 2011

(Jan. 23, 2011  12:13 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Ugh I agree Roan. Btw the other thread you closed abt Vulcan Horuseus145MF, it got me to LOL for about a few mins, keep up the good work.

Um, OK...? What was so funny about it?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Jan. 23, 2011

The funny part was that the user didn't really put anything on it and was warned for spam!. T_T just random =P

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - pegasis105rf - Jan. 23, 2011

(Jan. 23, 2011  12:16 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:13 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Ugh I agree Roan. Btw the other thread you closed abt Vulcan Horuseus145MF, it got me to LOL for about a few mins, keep up the good work.

Um, OK...? What was so funny about it?
I thought they were talking about an other thread,sorry.

Oh, delete please.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 23, 2011

(Jan. 22, 2011  9:26 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, I didn't think about that. I like your reason better...

Apparently, there is a new Pokemon Manga coming out in Japan soon. It's supposed to be Targeted more at the older fans of the series. Here is what pokebeach.com said about it.

Also, here is the photo for it.

Is it part of a series? New series? edit: neva mind, read the whole thing this time

I really like the adventures of red manga

@ nano- what do you do at leagues and gyms? Battle people, and what?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 23, 2011

EDIT: wrong random thoughts thread

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Jan. 23, 2011

@ SSJFisherman

I battle, eat burritos, drink Monsters, eat candy, talk about anime, talk about YGOTAS, have frustrating battles with my gym leader. Stuff like that Smile But today I didn't eat a burrito Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Jan. 23, 2011

Holy CARP! I just got a Congressional Nomination to West Point! I'm one giant step closer to getting into a military academy!

(Jan. 23, 2011  6:15 AM)Thresher Wrote: Holy CARP! I just got a Congressional Nomination to West Point! I'm one giant step closer to getting into a military academy!

Sweet!!! We hope you make it. And if you do don't forget your budys on the WBO!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Temporal - Jan. 23, 2011

Whoa! Nice! Farther along than this Freshman. Boise State seems so impossible unless I can get on the Football team, since my grades aren't perfect. I don't think 3.00's and 3.56's are accepted for scholarships...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Jan. 23, 2011

Thanks guys, but it's not a sure thing yet, there is still a lot of competition to be had, but it is an important step in the admissions process.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - milkychipz - Jan. 23, 2011

Well, good luck with the competition? Hah.

Heres an amusing chat I had with a certain Chaos Bladder (Momiji). We kept bending the quotes bt I don't beleive we ever folowed up on that because it dragged out too long.

Subject was too large. Read the rules. (Click to View)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ReallyRandomTJ - Jan. 23, 2011

Thats a strange conversation.

P.S. Yes i am alive. xD

Guys have you heard about the early release if you reserve pokemon black and white? I'm so psyced now =)
Plus no school tmw xD

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - milkychipz - Jan. 23, 2011

I'll just download the ROM. Why so psyched, when you can play with the Japan release.

(Jan. 23, 2011  1:27 PM)machipz Wrote: I'll just download the ROM. Why so psyched, when you can play with the Japan release.

What card you got? I gots an Acekard 2i. I got the rom but it didn't have all the patches on it. Besides, I want to be able to compete in tournaments.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ShadowZoroark - Jan. 23, 2011

OMG i compleated Pokemon Black Months ago on my R4

(Jan. 23, 2011  6:00 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: OMG i compleated Pokemon Black Months ago on my R4

DON'T TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!! Talk about it in it's thread in the video game forum. Because some of us want to be able to play it not knowing what's going to happen.

And r4s are for losers. Acekard is the way to go.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Daegor42 - Jan. 23, 2011

(Jan. 23, 2011  6:13 PM)Nano Wrote: And r4s are for losers. Acekard is the way to go.

Piracy is for self-entitled pricks. Buying games is the way to go.

(Jan. 23, 2011  6:29 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:13 PM)Nano Wrote: And r4s are for losers. Acekard is the way to go.

Piracy is for self-entitled pricks. Buying games is the way to go.

Well maybe some of us gots no money because we spent it all on Beys!

And if your gonna' pirate games, you should at least do it right.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Daegor42 - Jan. 23, 2011

(Jan. 23, 2011  6:40 PM)Nano Wrote: Well maybe some of us gots no money because we spent it all on Beys!

And if your gonna' pirate games, you should at least do it right.

If you have no money, don't play the game. It's that simple. Piracy is theft.

You cannot pirate something correctly; piracy in and of itself is wrong.

Drop this conversation now.

So apparently in Germany, they wanted people to us the stairs instead of the escalator. So they turned the stairs into piano keys, that way it made sound when you stepped on one. It did make people want to use the stairs more.

Guys you have to hear the sickest song ever! Its called All About The Benjamins by P Diddy. The beat is sick!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Jan. 23, 2011

(Jan. 23, 2011  12:13 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Bey-Heart, that new char looks kool. I hope he's the Kai of pokemon. Paul is annoying >_>. Plus they renamed the new region to Oregon? I thought it was Unova region?
Oregon? That's a State in the US, not a region in Pokemon... The new region is Ishu in Japan, and Unova in English speaking countries. Btw, Paul is just in the Anime. If you have actually ever read a Pokemon Manga, the characters are completely different. For example, in "Pokemon Adventures" (The Manga I'm currently working on.) It is based on the Video Games. So, instead of Characters like Ash, Gary, Etc. They have Red, Blue, Green, Etc. And don't say that Red and Blue are Ash and Gary. If you know anything about Pokemon, Ash and Gary are based on Red and Blue. (Btw, I'm currently on Volume 10)

(Jan. 23, 2011  6:50 PM)Nano Wrote: So apparently in Germany, they wanted people to us the stairs instead of the escalator. So they turned the stairs into piano keys, that way it made sound when you stepped on one. It did make people want to use the stairs more.
What?! But Escalators are so much fun!! Although, those stairs sound like alot of fun! XD

That reminds me of this one time when I was in Toys'R'Us. They had Piano Keys as floor tiles. IT ACTUALLY WORKED!! So, I was running back and forth for about 10-20 minutes. XD

(Jan. 23, 2011  12:13 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Bey-Heart, that new char looks kool. I hope he's the Kai of pokemon. Paul is annoying >_>. Plus they renamed the new region to Oregon? I thought it was Unova region?

If that's true then I live in a Pokémon region.

Actually quite a few people get pretty far in worlds, and there from Oregon. Once I met someone at a prerealise and he got second in worlds.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Odin - Jan. 23, 2011

(Jan. 23, 2011  8:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:50 PM)Nano Wrote: So apparently in Germany, they wanted people to us the stairs instead of the escalator. So they turned the stairs into piano keys, that way it made sound when you stepped on one. It did make people want to use the stairs more.
What?! But Escalators are so much fun!! Although, those stairs sound like alot of fun! XD

That reminds me of this one time when I was in Toys'R'Us. They had Piano Keys as floor tiles. IT ACTUALLY WORKED!! So, I was running back and forth for about 10-20 minutes. XD
It sounds like the Piano in "Big," which is a hilarious movie. You can play the piano in FAO Schwarts, in New York City. It's SO MUCH FUN! You can dance on it, and loads of other stuff!