World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 15, 2011

Hare Hare Yukai looks damn difficult! How is it easier than Mottoke Sailor Fuku? I didn't even know it was even physically possible to move your feet that fast!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Amaterasu - Jan. 15, 2011

Aye aye aye.a veteran on this site the only othe time I've seen this is whit pich!hello and srry for yor avi and sig

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  4:45 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Hare Hare Yukai looks damn difficult! How is it easier than Mottoke Sailor Fuku? I didn't even know it was even physically possible to move your feet that fast!
Lol, it's not easier, it's harder. I really like Hare Hare Yukai. Anybody who can do it correctly is pretty awsome. Lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - fragbait - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  4:45 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Hare Hare Yukai looks damn difficult! How is it easier than Mottoke Sailor Fuku? I didn't even know it was even physically possible to move your feet that fast!

I can do most of it >.>

Haters gonna hate.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  5:11 PM)fragbait Wrote:

I can do most of it >.>

Haters gonna hate.

Whad'ya mean? I like it. It just looks difficult to me. I can do Motteke Sailor Fuku pretty easily and pretty well, but I could never do Hare Hare Yukai to save my life. LOL, I'm obsessed with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya now.

(Jan. 15, 2011  5:15 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Whad'ya mean? I like it. It just looks difficult to me. I can do Motteke Sailor Fuku pretty easily and pretty well, but I could never do Hare Hare Yukai to save my life. LOL, I'm obsessed with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya now.
I think you have been staring at me and Nano's Avatars and Signatures too long...

(Jan. 15, 2011  5:11 PM)fragbait Wrote:

I can do most of it >.>

Haters gonna hate.
YouTube Video please?

Well, I heard it was a bit like Lucky Star and the voice actor for Haruhi is the same for Konota so yah... The episodes are slightly disburbing, but I watched Love Hina so yeah, not that bad. Okay, your probably right though.

(Jan. 15, 2011  5:32 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Well, I heard it was a bit like Lucky Star and the voice actor for Haruhi is the same for Konota so yah... The episodes are slightly disburbing, but I watched Love Hina so yeah, not that bad. Okay, your probably right though.
They aren't disturbing. They are just... Odd.

fragbait - You gotta upload it!! Please!!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - GalaxyPegasus18 - Jan. 15, 2011

If u go on toysrus.com theres a country selector and go to the japan flag then type beyblade and there is on that says rareXD

GalaxyPegasus18

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Jan. 15, 2011

Hm, I think after I watch some Yu-Gi-Oh! this morning I will go practice Hare Hare Yukai. I find it sad that I don't know it.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Khel - Jan. 15, 2011

Successfully picked my first lock......to get into my own room because I locked myself out.

I need a new student card now....

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Jaems1 - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  7:42 PM)Khel Wrote: Successfully picked my first lock......to get into my own room because I locked myself out.

hah, my friend did the same thing when i was in college, they were trying to get into a classroom to do work (you read it right, enter a classroom to do work) and i believe that the results came out similar they damaged one of their Student ID card as well. ^^

(Jan. 15, 2011  7:42 PM)Khel Wrote: Successfully picked my first lock......to get into my own room because I locked myself out.

You did that one type where you use a credit card to unlock a bolt lock, correct? If so teach me how!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ShadowPegasis - Jan. 15, 2011

Hah, reminds me of the episode where Spongebob threw a party and got himself locked out Tongue_out

Lol. You ruined your card? You could have just used an old McDonalds Arch Card...

^ Now I know why I keep old Fun cards. That way I don't ruin any of my useful cards.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Khel - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  7:45 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Lol. You ruined your card? You could have just used an old McDonalds Arch Card...

I don't carry a mcdonald's card with me all the time

I only carry my Drivers licence, Health Card, Debit, Visa, and Student Card. That was the least valuable. Plus it already had a crack in it so I was planning on getting a new one this Monday.
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:45 PM)Nano Wrote:

You did that one type where you use a credit card to unlock a bolt lock, correct? If so teach me how!

google is your friend.

(Jan. 15, 2011  7:45 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:48 PM)Khel Wrote: You did that one type where you use a credit card to unlock a bolt lock, correct? If so teach me how!

google is your friend.
Hear that Nano? I'm Google! (jk)

All you have to do is put the card in between the door and the wall, push down on the corner of the Dead Bolt, and twist the knob.

^ I didn't know you were Google...

I kinda get your explanation. I will go try it out.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Medz - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  5:42 PM)Nano Wrote: Hm, I think after I watch some Yu-Gi-Oh! this morning I will go practice Hare Hare Yukai. I find it sad that I don't know it.

Im sorry but I find it sad that you want to know it..

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - ShadowPegasis - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  8:00 PM)Medz Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:42 PM)Nano Wrote: Hm, I think after I watch some Yu-Gi-Oh! this morning I will go practice Hare Hare Yukai. I find it sad that I don't know it.

C'mon Medz, be nice.

(Jan. 15, 2011  8:00 PM)Medz Wrote:

How do you find it sad that I want to know how to dance the ending to my favorite anime? It takes alot more skills then you think. Plus it's a good workout!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Medz - Jan. 15, 2011

If you say so.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Thresher - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  3:38 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: It's like how people said all of the worlds computers would crash, and the world would end in 2000.

That was a real crisis. My mom was on the of people working to fix it. The only reason everything didn't crash is because they fixed all of they microchips in time. It had something to do with the way The microchips counted the years. If it had happens the electronics would have shut down, but after a year they would have worked again.

Best amv EVER!!!!