World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) (/Thread-Brooklyn-New-York-Deikailo-s-Birthday-Battle-at-Kings-Games)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - Zeox - Jan. 12, 2011

It takes me about 10-15 minutes to go to Kings Games. So all I really have to worry about is over-sleeping.

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - BeyStrategist - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:02 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:05 AM)BeyStrategist Wrote: Yes! I just had to give my parents directions off of Google and now I am able to attend this tournament Wink

Kings Games is just 26 minutes away from me by car.
Where are you coming from?
Staten Island

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - Deikailo - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:05 AM)BeyStrategist Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:02 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:05 AM)BeyStrategist Wrote: Yes! I just had to give my parents directions off of Google and now I am able to attend this tournament Wink

Kings Games is just 26 minutes away from me by car.
Where are you coming from?
Staten Island
Just keep in mind that the Verrazano punches you in the face with a $13 toll.

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - LILHOBOHUNTER - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:04 AM)Zeox Wrote: It takes me about 10-15 minutes to go to Kings Games. So all I really have to worry about is over-sleeping.

ill call u 2 wake u up
dei please dont forget to pick me up

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - TheSilverBlader - Jan. 12, 2011

hey guys if i can go imma record it kay imma ask my brother if he can take me

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - Deikailo - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:09 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:04 AM)Zeox Wrote: It takes me about 10-15 minutes to go to Kings Games. So all I really have to worry about is over-sleeping.

ill call u 2 wake u up
I won't. Mind you, the car will be full with you and your brother in law. Is he going to play as well?

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - LILHOBOHUNTER - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:13 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

ill call u 2 wake u up
I won't. Mind you, the car will be full with you and your brother in law. Is he going to play as well?

na hes gonna watch us or not be talking to his "wifey" or not ipod touch

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:17 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:

ill call u 2 wake u up

I don't have room for all three, sorry. There are two other people riding with us

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:17 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:

ill call u 2 wake u up

I don't have room for all three, sorry. There are two other people riding with us

oh ok

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - Zeox - Jan. 12, 2011

18 people entered so far. That's awesome.

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:33 AM)Zeox Wrote: 18 people entered so far. That's awesome.
There are a few that aren't listed.

That adds to the awesomeness. This Tournament deserves a

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:42 AM)Zeox Wrote: That adds to the awesomeness. This Tournament deserves a

XD chuck norris & rlly 18?

Guys, stay on topic. I don't want this topic being locked for spam or any of the users to be warned. Seriously, our warning was on the last page.

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - Sniper - Jan. 12, 2011

hey what time will it be? and do i have to bring anything money,stadium to blade in,etc?

(Jan. 12, 2011  3:44 PM)thedefenseking Wrote: hey what time will it be? and do i have to bring anything money,stadium to blade in,etc?
Check the front page. You should bring at least $20 since I'm unsure if this will be sanctioned or not.

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - Sniper - Jan. 12, 2011

lmao you said issues on transportation but will you drive to north jersey?

(Jan. 12, 2011  5:02 PM)thedefenseking Wrote: lmao you said issues on transportation but will you drive to north jersey?
I'm already going to south jersey so I don't see why not.

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - Bluezee - Jan. 12, 2011

So what's the new updates? Any approvals, changes, anything? I'm ready to go now lol.

No approvals yet, but IKMV may be helping me pick up bladers in Jersey.

is cye going 2 the tournament?

(Jan. 12, 2011  6:16 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: is cye going 2 the tournament?
Check the OP

k checked & hey bluzee wanna have a rematch?

RE: [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games) - kira1 - Jan. 12, 2011

I am comming to this tournament and I will need a ride there.

To all who need a ride, I need your phone number and address by sunday. You can PM me for my cell phone number.