World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? (/Thread-What-innovation-would-you-like-to-see-in-future-beyblades)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Megalishes - Jan. 20, 2012

I'd like it if mostly all beys can change modes...
Beys shouldn't spin left and right both like variares...

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - th!nk - Jan. 20, 2012

(Jan. 20, 2012  4:48 PM)Megalishes Wrote: Beys shouldn't spin left and right both like variares...

Or almost all Plastic and HMS Beys.

Frankly, I wish MFB were able to spin both ways from the start.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - R0B - Jan. 20, 2012

I'd like to see some creative stadiums from Takara Tomy. I liked the Tornado stadium, and I know they aren't great for competitive play, but stadiums like that are fun to me. Except for the Hasbro attempts.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Coach - Jan. 20, 2012

I'd like to see weighted tips or heavy metal tips. I have some illegals that I purchased before I came here and got the 411 on fakes... Tips are so much better than facebolts. Would love TT and Hasbro to produce quality ones, We got Flame Sag to spin 3:30 with one... and in the Hasbro stadiums stamina is the key with the 4 inch walls KO's are fairly rare.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - dragoonevo - Jan. 21, 2012

beyblades that we can control, this would be cool, but very hard to make. and the rebirth of the originals beyblades.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Hyper27 - Jan. 21, 2012

dragoonevo: like IR spin control or normal sized that we can control?

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - dragoonevo - Jan. 21, 2012

normal sized beys, that look the same as a normal mfb beyblade.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - JDBriggsBlader - Jan. 21, 2012

4D bottoms that have an electronic part IE: FLASH Sagitarios bottom could have FLASHING lights, and 4Dbottoms that are full of other materials, such as water, sand, ect...

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - sum 472 - Jan. 29, 2012

MORE HMS!
They looked great, and mostly fit the hopeful tagline of "most releases are great".
But most HMS blades were stripped of their usable status with DEMS, SCMS, JMS, Wolbrg MS etc.
A lot more customisation options were avaliable, which ultimately makes the game more fun.
New [Revived Series] HMS releases would be cheaper, and yet still offer the game that it was before MFB.
There needs to be more HMS.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Super%Sayian - Jan. 29, 2012

real zero gravity beyblades

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - toatanu - Jan. 31, 2012

Ehhhh... A tip or 4DB that switches between D/SD and HF/WHF/F/WF multiple times during battle? Or just more advanced CS-like tips.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - King Loofa - Jan. 31, 2012

a beystadium with ramps and flippers controlled by buttons on the side of the stadium. like with wired controllers so that the stadium doesnt end up being knocked around by spastic button mashing.. lol

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 31, 2012

Haha, that'd be interesting! Sort of like Hungry Hungry Hippos, haha.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - kbuno50 - Jan. 31, 2012

You know the new Zero G series?

How about a stadium that rotates all the way?

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - XXaron - Jan. 31, 2012

(Jan. 31, 2012  5:17 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: You know the new Zero G series?

How about a stadium that rotates all the way?

As in, spins?
Or flips?
I can imagine a flipping stadium...
So many recalls and so many visits to the hospital.
But a spinning stadium that spins all the way (Like that stadium with the bottom secion spinning, not the one with Prototype Nemisis, but came with... Tornado Herculeo I think?) including the edges.
And it spins right. So B:D would have on hell of a time in that thing.
On Phantom Orion, that is.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - kbuno50 - Feb. 01, 2012

@~X~

Spin, like the tornado stadium, only that its the whole stadium.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Vongola-Hibari - Feb. 01, 2012

(Jan. 31, 2012  1:19 AM)toatanu Wrote: Ehhhh... A tip or 4DB that switches between D/SD and HF/WHF/F/WF multiple times during battle? Or just more advanced CS-like tips.

Sounds cool, but of course the performance tip would have to switch randomly for things to be fair. Not a bad idea though.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Arupaeo - Feb. 01, 2012

(Jan. 31, 2012  3:08 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: a beystadium with ramps and flippers controlled by buttons on the side of the stadium. like with wired controllers so that the stadium doesnt end up being knocked around by spastic button mashing.. lol

(Jan. 31, 2012  3:40 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Haha, that'd be interesting! Sort of like Hungry Hungry Hippos, haha.

Hilarious interpretation Shab! But I think he meant more like a pinball machine... Smile

I think that the beystadium with the rotating center could probably be modified to achieve the flipper effect by taping down small strips of plastic to the rotating part - it would propel the beys back up the stadium like a flipper would.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Janstarblast - Feb. 01, 2012

(Jan. 31, 2012  3:08 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: a beystadium with ramps and flippers controlled by buttons on the side of the stadium. like with wired controllers so that the stadium doesnt end up being knocked around by spastic button mashing.. lol

Aw, Storm Capri would rock in that stadium! Grin
Oh but that's a great innovation!

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - MFB Mad Master - Mar. 16, 2012

How about a beystadium with conveyer belts that can carry beys out of the stadium if they get trapped on it. Awesomeness XD

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Janstarblast - Mar. 16, 2012

Due to the high RPM, it won't be possible for something to get "trapped" in it, unless it is a HUGE beyblade. Smile
The bey itself would need to be static, so as to allow the opposite bey to get trapped in it and fly out...
Not to mention that the conveyor belts should be moving at super high speeds to toss out the bey....

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - F4uver - Mar. 16, 2012

Revival of the old beys.Like say, a new version of dragoon,dranzer,gargoyle, etc.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Kai-V - Mar. 16, 2012

Innovation. Seeing the old again is not an innovation ...

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - kbuno50 - Mar. 16, 2012

A ball stadium like a hamster ball ! Pegasis_Wink

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 17, 2012

Like the BeyWheelz one? haha