World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? (/Thread-What-innovation-would-you-like-to-see-in-future-beyblades)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - MFB Mad Master - Oct. 08, 2011

I want to see a H: D to come out (Height Drive) It automatically changes height in battle from a height of 250 to 180, that would probably come out on a Beat Lynx evolution or somewhere along the lines of that.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - .:J:. - Oct. 08, 2011

i'd like a bey that had something a bit like trypio, but actually worked so it hovered slightly, for a while.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - MFB Mad Master - Oct. 08, 2011

[quote='NightWolf' pid='493619' dateline='1294250353']
No paint on the bottom of stadiums.

Stadiums that don't look like a PTW recolor.

Random boosters for the US.
I agree with that, but they can put more useful parts in Random Boosters and put in a bonus Metal Face for each Random Booster and the colour on the Metal Face is a different colour based on the Volume of the Random Booster, for example:

Volume 1 Beys/Prize Bey/Metal Face Colour: Earth Leone GB145WD, Evil Pegasus DF145WB, Burn Eagle T125ES, Cyber Picses 135WF, Dark Eagle CH120D, Counter Sagittario 145SD, Storm Gasher 130WD, and the prize bey: Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F: Marine Blue Metal Face

(Sep. 19, 2011  12:58 AM)BladeUnicorno Wrote: I would like a "4D" or "10D"XD beyblade that has a special fusion wheel and tip. If the bey gets attacked, the tip will come down, similar to final drive (except with material that helps with defense) and help it survive. The fusion wheel would have springs inside it so when the wheel is hit, the wheel will extend and SLAM the other bey out!Gasp

Some other tips I would like to see are

1. CGrin (Coat Drive) for a MAYBE future limited edition blitz unicorno. Goes from CS(An agressive one) to r2F.

2. An attack wheel that automatically switches from an EFFECTIVE barrage mode to a top tier Smash wheel.

3.An upgrade to FGrin Starts out as RSF then switches to a RUBBER EXTREME FLAT!Chocked_2

4.Stadium with a fan that blows upwards. Let's see what happens now!
There is already a 4D Bottom called that with the same lettering coming out on Black Nemesis C: D but very good effort on coming with that! We do need a automatic metal wheel and some good smash attack wheels, Rubber Extreme Flat would KO itself in a TT Attack Stadium but a great tip for a Super Attack Stadium and a fan in a stadium? That would increase stamina for beys because it causes extra airflow, the downside is, you can't use light wheel beys in it becuase the light wieght but all together you did a very good job on your upgrade ideas, good job!

(Oct. 08, 2011  4:58 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i'd like a bey that had something a bit like trypio, but actually worked so it hovered slightly, for a while.
If Trypio was broght back as a MFB, it would be a breakthrough in the metagame. It would probably have a big diameter on its metal wheel.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - OneWingedAngel - Oct. 09, 2011

(May. 28, 2011  2:13 AM)toatanu Wrote: Lots more tips in lots more materials. MWD and RD anyone? Other possibilities: RWD, RHF(If done right), MCS(CS w/ metal instead of plastic center), ESD, BED(Bearing Eternal Defense), FF(Fin Flat, has W105-style wings that supposedly give the bey more traction, HF/D(HF with DS on top, toggles just like HF-S), etc. A rough concept of HF-D:[Image: hf_d_conceptart.png]

(Mar. 13, 2011  2:13 AM)Dan Wrote: I want to see wheels like Trygle, enough of completely circular wheels!

Vari Ares much?

Also, OT, but HF-S is due for a re-release and recolor.

IIRC, Takara usually puts in a metal tip as well as a plastic, like my Dark Wolf DF145FS came with a metal FS, Earth Eagle/Aquila comes with a Metal Wide Defense, and so on. Unless the DW I got was a fake...

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - benthebeyboy - Oct. 30, 2011

Yeah, it's a fake. I would like to see a 4D Bottom that automatically, but smoothly changes from 230 to 145 while it slows down.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Dracomageat - Oct. 30, 2011

(Oct. 09, 2011  7:53 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: IIRC, Takara usually puts in a metal tip as well as a plastic, like my Dark Wolf DF145FS came with a metal FS, Earth Eagle/Aquila comes with a Metal Wide Defense, and so on. Unless the DW I got was a fake...

Takara does no such thing. You bought Rapidity brand fakes.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Pony - Oct. 30, 2011

I would like to see a 4d bottom that can change to WD, CS, and RF automatically through battle, like I read L-drago Destroy does.
EDIT: It could be possible in the future. I'm not saying a flying clear wheel here.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - benthebeyboy - Oct. 30, 2011

That really wouldn`t be possible. It just wouldn`t. Just saying.

DF: Dodecahedron Flat. Basically a plastic Dodecahedron. Kinda lame, but It would make an inseresting movement pattern.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - njrk97 - Oct. 30, 2011

it would be interresting to see a rubber flat tip on a drive track than spins the oppersite way to the bey it on
right bey the tip would spin left it would give more grip for attack
and have to the drive tip can be set to left or right so you could have it spin right with a rs bey for more stamina

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 31, 2011

I think an updated version of M145Q would be cool. It'd be interesting to see what could happen with the 4D Bottoms.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Hazel - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  12:59 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I think an updated version of M145Q would be cool. It'd be interesting to see what could happen with the 4D Bottoms.

Since only one 4D bottom so far has been anything but a complete and total disaster, I can only picture a 4D M145Q being... either so hideously bad it just busts out of the box and holds you at gunpoint while forcing you to watch it destroy your stadium before turning the gun on itself, or so good the metagame bends like taffy around it.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Primal - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  1:10 AM)sucks Wrote: Maybe a beyblade that was made of chocolate. but you could battle with them.
I'm sure at least 90% of the kids who would buy these would just eat them and never buy a regular Beyblade again.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Imperial - Oct. 31, 2011

I would like to see a free-spinning metal wheel in the future. I played around with my parts and made one and it is pretty cool. You just you Phantom Metal Frame without the plastic core and put either a BD145 or a GB145 on it. (Other tracks may work they just have to be wide enough to keep the Phantom Frame from falling.)

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 31, 2011

When you think about it, a free spinning bottom (B:D) also means that the beyblade is free spinning? I guess?

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Kai-V - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  1:31 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: When you think about it, a free spinning bottom (BGrin) also means that the beyblade is free spinning? I guess?

Actually only the Beyblade is free spinning, unless you have a very high amount of friction between the tip and the surface.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - JCx06 - Oct. 31, 2011

An engine gear for mfb. great for stamina/attack types

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - njrk97 - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  12:59 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I think an updated version of M145Q would be cool. It'd be interesting to see what could happen with the 4D Bottoms.

quake drive it could be like eintsein ms (wait is that the one with the jumping tip i dont know plastics)
(Oct. 31, 2011  1:06 AM)Hazel Wrote:

Since only one 4D bottom so far has been anything but a complete and total disaster, I can only picture a 4D M145Q being... either so hideously bad it just busts out of the box and holds you at gunpoint while forcing you to watch it destroy your stadium before turning the gun on itself, or so good the metagame bends like taffy around it.

it could have poteintial if it low engough it could be used as upper attack or something

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Annoying-Fork - Oct. 31, 2011

One interesting aspect of my Micro Disk System tops are that, because of their scale, are usually completely round with simplistic patterns on their contact ring and trajectory cap. This means even though they're incredibly small, each one could be equally effective in customization. (and yes this is a Beyblade system I made....)

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Dracomageat - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  1:20 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: I'm sure at least 90% of the kids who would buy these would just eat them and never buy a regular Beyblade again.

I'd hold hardcore choco beyblade tournaments and kids would flock from all over because they'd know they got to eat them at the end.

Well, I can cream can't I?

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - stevebak - Nov. 01, 2011

I want to series of parts
Metal attack series: MF,RMF, LMF,MHF,MCS, MSF, MFS, MWF, MXF, if I missed any correct me.
Metal defense series: MSD, MD, WD, MDS, MEWD, MRDF, MB, WMB, MXWB if I missed any correct me if i am wrong.
Metal stamina series: MS, MES, MBS,

with that beining said also a Rubber serie of parts.
Rubber attack: R²HF, RLHF, XR²F, XRLHF, RXF, RWF
Rubber defense series: RB, RWB, XWRB, RSD, RD, RWD, REWD
Rubber stamina series: RS, RES, RBS

and also a pack of high performance rubber tips.
made out of more gripier rubber, resulting for more friction than usual. It will only come alone in a pack of 4 tips because it will degrade faster than the normal tips. But the performance will be greater.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Benjohadi - Nov. 01, 2011

Rubber cant be stamina tips..lol..it never ever work..

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Y!GN!F!CENT - Nov. 01, 2011

ik wat we can do. recently scientists created a motor ...size of a molecule! we cud use billions of them in a single bey! which in turn wud power the tip nd using the headset (it comes for 100 usd) which is used to control android or iphone via brainwaves. it wud be AWESOME and this ain't very costly!

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Dracomageat - Nov. 01, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2011  7:47 AM)stevebak Wrote: Metal attack series: MCS.

You mean CMS (Metal Sharp, Rubber Coat) right? Also, MQ.

Metal defense series: MEWD, MRDF, MXWB[/quote]

MEWD? Lol KOed so bad! MRDF should be MDF (since it would have no rubber) and XWB seems silly, metal or not.

(Nov. 01, 2011  7:47 AM)stevebak Wrote: Metal stamina series: MBS

Yeah, that about sums them up.

Rubber versions seem bad aswell.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - stevebak - Nov. 01, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2011  10:56 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  7:47 AM)stevebak Wrote: Metal attack series: MCS.

You mean CMS (Metal Sharp, Rubber Coat) right? Also, MQ.

Metal defense series: MEWD, MRDF, MXWB

MEWD? Lol KOed so bad! MRDF should be MDF (since it would have no rubber) and XWB seems silly, metal or not.

(Nov. 01, 2011  7:47 AM)stevebak Wrote: Metal stamina series: MBS

Yeah, that about sums them up.

Rubber versions seem bad aswell.

[/quote]

yeah some of them are bad but it would be nice if you had all the tips in different materials. and maybe bring wood back in the list either it would be fine or a total fiasco.

CMS, yes Coath metal sharp. since metal has les friction than plastic and is more durable than it. It could have some potential.

yeah rubber can only exist in attack i believe, unless they make a harder compound of rubber with less friction than the usual rubber used. But the Ethernal+Bottom can work with rubber I believe. The bottom would not move but only the bey, it would act like a weak shot WB I believe resulting to a great defensive wall.

XWD is basically a wider expansion of the D series with more surface area to wobble

4D bottoms are also intriguing to me.
maybe lets have my favorite bottoms being upgraded.
a better compound for F: D is a 4D base starting like a HF and when nearly done rather ending with a spike a triangle relinking it to a WD. It would be more stable and hold its ground also.

Lets bring back quake
a 4D bottom starting with Q when spinning first it jumps like quake. The vacuum values should be more sensitive so that after 4 seconds it swithes to F

Delta drive 2
I believe that Delta drive is a experimental concept. Now we need to take it to the next level. How?
once again 3 bottoms one vacuum hole. each bottom got a final switch. those will be fearly smaller compared to the F: D F: S. but will be implemented.

Ultimate zombie.
this is how this works.
it should be a track with and even bigger than the size of BD145. when hit it spins. When it spins the energy is made by a dynamo. the energy is stored and like F: series when the bey loses velocity it gives the bey that last energy boost back. resulting to have the ability to outlast instead of equalize and hope for the win.

and other than that lets bring on the metal tracks.
maybe only for the smaller tracks like: 85, 90, 100, 105, W105. to let them stand a chance because of the weight.

MF3 no plastic in it and replaced by lead perhaps.