World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? (/Thread-What-innovation-would-you-like-to-see-in-future-beyblades)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - stevebak - Jun. 16, 2011

electro beyblades with mode switch, mostly like now but with a tiny battery that responds when you switch from attack to barage mode. Or from 170 to 220 in the batlle and how many times you like.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - zack77070 - Jun. 16, 2011

maybe beys like dragoon as MFBs and call it flash back beys

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - tenzeku123 - Jun. 16, 2011

i just want bey's to explode into pieces when it gets worn out or loses a battlebut that i'll never happen sadly Unhappy

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - LionheartSM - Jun. 16, 2011

If the beyblades could grind against each other like they do on the Anime, that would be awesome!

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - tenzeku123 - Jun. 16, 2011

(Jun. 16, 2011  9:05 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: If the beyblades could grind against each other like they do on the Anime, that would be awesome!

wont you need flint in order to do that Chocked_2

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Dracomageat - Jun. 16, 2011

Don't question it, it's anime...

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - BeyFan - Jun. 17, 2011

(Jun. 16, 2011  9:07 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  9:05 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: If the beyblades could grind against each other like they do on the Anime, that would be awesome!

wont you need flint in order to do that Chocked_2
Wouldn't that only create sparks? Don't think it helps in making beys grind...

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Hero - Jun. 17, 2011

You would need two low recoil wheels to do that ... really low recoil.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - BladeStorm - Jun. 17, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/user/KidDragoon#p/u/4/0cZEBeeWkOI

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - BeyFan - Jun. 17, 2011

Nice find there BladeStorm. Good video!

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Callum6939 - Jun. 17, 2011

doesn't Meteo grind sometimes, without BD145 to spin equalize...

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - BladeStorm - Jun. 17, 2011

(Jun. 17, 2011  7:32 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Nice find there BladeStorm. Good video!

It does help if one has taken part in the making of it Stupid

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Callum6939 - Jun. 17, 2011

(Jun. 17, 2011  7:51 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:32 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Nice find there BladeStorm. Good video!

It does help if one has taken part in the making of it Stupid

MF Gravity Perseus BD145 HF/S I'm assuming is yours. Wink

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - MFB Mad Master - Sep. 10, 2011

I want plastics to come back as MFBs, that would be cool Tongue_out
(Jun. 17, 2011  8:04 AM)Hero Wrote: [quote='IfritDulux' pid='682888' dateline='1308254745']
If the beyblades could grind against each other like they do on the Anime, that would be awesome!

You would need two low recoil wheels to do that ... really low recoil.
Maybe 2 Rock Wheels would do it :\

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - benthebeyboy - Sep. 10, 2011

Leontempest`s idea would be REALLY cool, but it would cost a heck of alot of money. And even if Hasderp DID release it, they would probably screw it up so bad it would suck. Tongue_out

What I think would be cool would be an electronic bey that has a TH170 like track and an HF/S like tip and you can switch it at will. You could actually preform something close to upper attack with it if the motor in the track was strong enough.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Raigeko13 - Sep. 10, 2011

Another jumping/spring based type of bottom for a bey Eee

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - benthebeyboy - Sep. 10, 2011

I guess, if it changed quick enough. Another cool thing would be another electronic bey that would have some little pockets in the Metal Wheel part and some little plastic spikes would poke out for awhile.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - XXaron - Sep. 10, 2011

Well, I would like to see a bey that changes tips/tracks/4D wheel/CW modes in mid battle on command wiht a special remote. TH170 would be even better then! And then some of the 4D bottoms would be useful and not change at an unwanted time.
Too bad that won't happen, due to the limits of today's tech. Maybe when they start the new series of Beyblade in 3 years... if they make 4D the end of the HWS series.
~X

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - BigBangSoda145 - Sep. 11, 2011

Beys that can change modes during a battle like in the anime!!!!

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Ga' - Sep. 11, 2011

...4D bottoms? Unless you mean MW changing/things like HF/S and Ch120.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  7:29 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Another jumping/spring based type of bottom for a bey Eee

QFT.

Too good.

Fun for everywun.

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - FlashNova - Sep. 19, 2011

I would like a "4D" or "10D"XD beyblade that has a special fusion wheel and tip. If the bey gets attacked, the tip will come down, similar to final drive (except with material that helps with defense) and help it survive. The fusion wheel would have springs inside it so when the wheel is hit, the wheel will extend and SLAM the other bey out!Gasp

Some other tips I would like to see are

1. CGrin (Coat Drive) for a MAYBE future limited edition blitz unicorno. Goes from CS(An agressive one) to r2F.

2. An attack wheel that automatically switches from an EFFECTIVE barrage mode to a top tier Smash wheel.

3.An upgrade to FGrin Starts out as RSF then switches to a RUBBER EXTREME FLAT!Chocked_2

4.Stadium with a fan that blows upwards. Let's see what happens now!

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - MFB Mad Master - Sep. 24, 2011

I would like to see a continued 4D Series where everyones beys evolve again. And i would like to see DDGrin(Double Delta Drive

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - TimelessOne - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  4:05 AM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I would like to see a continued 4D Series where everyones beys evolve again. And i would like to see DDGrin(Double Delta Drive

Woah. Then DDGrin would be REAL thick..

RE: What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades? - MFB Mad Master - Sep. 24, 2011

It wouldnt be that thick because your not adding to diameter, you would be adding to the mode change at the bottom, instead of 3 modes it would be 6.

Here are the Double Delta Drive modes;

WB=Defense
S=Stamina
F=Attack
WD=Defense
BS=Stamina
WF=Attack