World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your goal as a blader - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your goal as a blader (/Thread-Your-goal-as-a-blader)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Your goal as a blader - darkbull9999 - Sep. 12, 2011

My goal is be a very good blader.I also want to interact with others which while blading is very easy.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Hazel - Sep. 12, 2011

My primary goals as a blader are to place in a tournament, complete or flush out my collection thoroughly, and to get a nice experience in each of the three metagames.

I'm actually pretty interested in plastics/HMS revival atm, but still highly invested in MFB, as well.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Sasodo - Sep. 12, 2011

I want to be a great blader and be No. 1 in a tournament Grin.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Ultra - Sep. 12, 2011

My main goal is to make a new member cry. My other more minor goal is to win to get to the finals in a tournament(it nearly happened once) but I probably won't achieve this goal this I suck at beyblading and never get anywhere in tourneys.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Hagane - Sep. 12, 2011

This post has been deleted.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Ultra - Sep. 12, 2011

Nano already did that one.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Poseidon - Sep. 12, 2011

Mygoal at the moment is too complete my plastic collection (own 1 ofevery bey) . And have one of the biggest collection, its actually quite realistic. Then place at a tournamnet, which ican see happening aswell.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Prince Blaze - Sep. 12, 2011

My goal... TO BRING THE BBA REVOLUTION BACK!

RE: Your goal as a blader - Arupaeo - Sep. 13, 2011

My beyblade goals:

1) Make sure that Maryland has at least 1 tournament a month, and grow the local community enough so that we can get a regular tournament in Northern Virginia as well.

2) Crack the Top 10 (just long enough to get a screen shot), then just kind of float around on page 1 for as long as skill and luck allows.

3) Get an Onyx face

4) Help keep MFB going long enough so that Burn Rock Virgo can launch strongly enough to claw his way up from #1184 to somewhere above 500...

RE: Your goal as a blader - RustyXD - Sep. 13, 2011

My goals is to host as many tournaments as possible in Sydney so that we can be one of the most active cities in the world and become at least rank #10 at beyblade.

RE: Your goal as a blader - sum 472 - Sep. 13, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  1:25 AM)Mrcrud118 Wrote: My goal is to create a combo that has atleast an 89% win rate agianst every combo/bey so I dont have to customize for different battles.

If that ever did happen, Takara-Tomy will ban it, because there would be no point in customising and the metagame would be boring, it would be like the ban on Libra.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Poseidon - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  9:52 AM)sum 472 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  1:25 AM)Mrcrud118 Wrote: My goal is to create a combo that has atleast an 89% win rate agianst every combo/bey so I dont have to customize for different battles.

If that ever did happen, Takara-Tomy will ban it, because there would be no point in customising and the metagame would be boring, it would be like the ban on Libra.
Why quote something that was said in march ? There is simply no point.

RE: Your goal as a blader - sucks - Sep. 13, 2011

to get thah best beyblade in da world!

RE: Your goal as a blader - Kujikato - Sep. 14, 2011

Be no 1 in the beypoints, battle Kei and Kai-V (i hope i can winSmile) but still, battling them would be a great honor. and if im lucky, become a Mod here

RE: Your goal as a blader - TheTuga - Oct. 08, 2011

My goals as a blader are:

Meet new people and beyblades
Have lots of fun
Be the champion of Portugal
Be the champion of the World
Have lots of beyblades and stuff

And lot more!

RE: Your goal as a blader - LionheartSM - Oct. 08, 2011

My main goal is to make Beyblade YouTube videos and get a Partnership... eventually >_<

RE: Your goal as a blader - MetalStrike - Oct. 10, 2011

I actually found a decent hobby, which hasn't been ruined yet like a few others whatsoever. So my goal probably is to continue liking it, meet new Bladers and to keep my heads up for the upcoming generations of Beyblade.

Cheers, Bladers.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Chups - Oct. 11, 2011

My goals:

1) Place in the top 10 in the BeyPoint rankings at some stage.

2) Win at least 3 tournaments and place in at least five.

3) Get lots of faces :3 At least 5 rows.

4) Push my collection past 200. I'm at about 120 ATM.

5) Eventually have some kind of rank. Advanced, mod etc etc.

6) have the heaviest condiments Wink

I think most of mine are fairly achievable depending on how long I stay in the game.

RE: Your goal as a blader - ElementalDude97 - Oct. 11, 2011

My goal as a blader is to create a new beyblade serious with all new beyblades and characters i already stater but i kinda need help Tongue_outTongue_outTongue_out!!!and also to be a great beyblader!!!!

RE: Your goal as a blader - OneWingedAngel - Oct. 11, 2011

Get noticed by a Melbourne Team. I'll need more beys though... [Storm Wolf 105 WC [Wide Crack] is my best combo Tired I either need to buy more or steal some of my cousin's...]

RE: Your goal as a blader - rhysm9709 - Oct. 11, 2011

my goal as a blader is to vs the best and hopefully defeat them and to perfect my blading technique and also to find the best combo :L

RE: Your goal as a blader - PhantomPaladin - Oct. 14, 2011

My goal is to be the best blader in the world and have fun!

RE: Your goal as a blader - Thor Odinson - Oct. 14, 2011

My goal is to find friends through blading, and to have funnnnn...

derp.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Viral - Oct. 14, 2011

I dun really think i have a goal i just play beyblade for fun!

RE: Your goal as a blader - drakio - Oct. 14, 2011

My goal is to atleast get one offical win, I know pathetic right. But I also want to have fun and meet new people and to become a top 50 rank blader.