World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your goal as a blader - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your goal as a blader (/Thread-Your-goal-as-a-blader)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Your goal as a blader - predator24 - Mar. 03, 2011

my goal as a blader is compete and to learn from your lost thats my goal and to get galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Guardian Odin - Mar. 03, 2011

My goal as a blader is to DEFEAT THE INVINCIBLE TAMER BRAD

RE: Your goal as a blader - th!nk - Mar. 03, 2011

Oh, woah, you're back.

But, sadly, if you want to do that, you may need to look into battle strikers. Oh, and then he'll probably have some awesome prototype battle striker. Heh.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Callum6939 - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  8:17 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Oh, woah, you're back.

But, sadly, if you want to do that, you may need to look into battle strikers. Oh, and then he'll probably have some awesome prototype battle striker. Heh.

battle strickers are carp they have no stamina a bey with RF could beat it, also this is a beyblade forum, also i dont like em

RE: Your goal as a blader - .:J:. - Mar. 03, 2011

i want to make a new line of beyblades and design them, so that people can enjoy my ideas, and probably to have my own unique bey which i might have soon, no telling though...

RE: Your goal as a blader - th!nk - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  10:02 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: battle strickers are carp they have no stamina a bey with RF could beat it, also this is a beyblade forum, also i dont like em

Here's tge clue train, last stop: you. But anyway, now pulling into off topic station:

Tamer/bey/battle brad is part of the team behind battle strikers, it's his job. We're alsi partnered woth a battle strikers forum. Also, grow up, they're a different toy line that work on a different principle. Why get so angry about a different kids toy from the one you like?

Back on topic, my current aim is to find a practical (i.e. Not niche) counter to mfh basalt bull/aquario 230cs. Hell Kerbecs BD145MF is close, but can't beat ltsc's

RE: Your goal as a blader - Ultimate - Mar. 03, 2011

To have fun.
A way to do something which isn't bad in my spare time if you know what I mean.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Callum6939 - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  10:18 PM)MeteorKing Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  10:02 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: battle strickers are carp they have no stamina a bey with RF could beat it, also this is a beyblade forum, also i dont like em

Tamer/bey/battle brad is part of the team behind battle strikers, it's his job. We're alsi partnered woth a battle strikers forum. Also, grow up, they're a different toy line that work on a different principle. Why get so angry about a different kids toy from the one you like?

i didnt get angry im wa just saying my opinion as i have played with some but they just dont do it for me theres not much effort in them, i just like having to rip the beys and stuff (*whispers* there also way to big and i like small spinning tops) so sorry if you didnt get what i meant >.<

RE: Your goal as a blader - earthareis531 - Mar. 03, 2011

to beat everyone i come in contact with that includes all of you

RE: Your goal as a blader - Callum6939 - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  10:56 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: to beat everyone i come in contact with that includes all of you

I'm ready I'll take your challenge Joyful_2

RE: Your goal as a blader - Mr_Crüd - Mar. 04, 2011

My goal is to create a combo that has atleast an 89% win rate agianst every combo/bey so I dont have to customize for different battles.

RE: Your goal as a blader - MFB Mad Master - Sep. 10, 2011

My goal as a blader of the WBO is to defeat Kei, no offense Kei Tongue_out Joyful_2

RE: Your goal as a blader - Dr. Peace - Sep. 10, 2011

First of all, i want to be the best beyblader in my region which is Malaysia. Whoever stand in my way, i will crush them with my bey. Therefore, who want to battle me in this country, enter the official tournament here and i'll be seeing you in the stadium.

Secondly, i want to have a vast knowledge a bout beyblade. it's like i want to be a beyblade moving dictionary so that everyone will ask me anything about it and i'll answer it proudly according to the knowledge i have.

Last but not least, i grab the no one title in world ranking from Kei, with a respectful and true beyblade warrior battle condition. Then i will challenge the no one contender title in the asian region from Uwik.

this is my goal but i still have a long way to go in my condition and with a little knowledge of bey compare to those two i have mention. XD

RE: Your goal as a blader - Benjohadi - Sep. 10, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  3:49 PM)Dr. Peace Wrote: First of all, i want to be the best beyblader in my region which is Malaysia. Whoever stand in my way, i will crush them with my bey. Therefore, who want to battle me in this country, enter the official tournament here and i'll be seeing you in the stadium.

Secondly, i want to have a vast knowledge a bout beyblade. it's like i want to be a beyblade moving dictionary so that everyone will ask me anything about it and i'll answer it proudly according to the knowledge i have.

Last but not least, i grab the no one title in world ranking from Kei, with a respectful and true beyblade warrior battle condition. Then i will challenge the no one contender title in the asian region from Uwik.

this is my goal but i still have a long way to go in my condition and with a little knowledge of bey compare to those two i have mention. XD
lol..guessed what..i'm standing on your way roommate..lol...
well..i'm collector..i want to get my hand on venusian and poseidon..XD

RE: Your goal as a blader - Fishayfishay96 - Sep. 10, 2011

I only have one and its not that big but its still a goal!

Just to attend an official WBO tournament thats all I want I have so much potential but there are no turnaments in my area and tried to host my own but no one was interested. So yah there you go.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Bobmcdoogal - Sep. 10, 2011

To meet strong opponents and discover new Top Tier Combos!

RE: Your goal as a blader - BigBangSoda145 - Sep. 10, 2011

My goal is to find the next game breaking combo that no one else would thought if. My brother's is to one day get a Hell Kerbec's Blue Inferno version since his fav. bey is hell kerbecs.

RE: Your goal as a blader - drakio - Sep. 11, 2011

To basically do what I did at a toys r us torny, win! I know it not that big of an accomplishment to win that torny but at least I won one.

RE: Your goal as a blader - AwesomeDragoon - Sep. 11, 2011

my primary goal is to collect all the dragoons in my buying thread hint hint Wink Wink lol

and my secondary goal is to just buy loads of MFB's and have fun with it cause unless ur having fun with beyblade your wasting your time and money imo

RE: Your goal as a blader - seker - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  3:56 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: I only have one and its not that big but its still a goal!

Just to attend an official WBO tournament thats all I want I have so much potential but there are no turnaments in my area and tried to host my own but no one was interested. So yah there you go.

same here i think it would be so fun
EeeEeeEeeEeeEee

RE: Your goal as a blader - beymaster78 - Sep. 11, 2011

for me to become one of the top bladers that is my goal, and the bey to help me acheive that goal is my hell kerbecs

321 go shoot, i love that phrase

RE: Your goal as a blader - njrk97 - Sep. 11, 2011

To beat Fyuuor at a tourney

RE: Your goal as a blader - Dr. Peace - Sep. 12, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  3:55 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: lol..guessed what..i'm standing on your way roommate..lol...
well..i'm collector..i want to get my hand on venusian and poseidon..XD

Well, i don't really think you are a threat to me. but i can never look down on another opponent i guess. see you in the stadium XD. i will definitely try to achive my goal for it is the last thing i do.

RE: Your goal as a blader - 5onIChris98 - Sep. 12, 2011

My goal as a blader is to beat up everyone else in my community. I want to be a professional one, and go up against the world. If you want to see how noobish my community is, here we go:

- Stamina dominated the metagame, with ES and MS winning tournaments.
- Some guy I know used Metal Face on a stamina combo.
- People think Earth Aquila AD145WD is Balance, while it's clearly stamina.
- Not many are able to control rubber tips, and almost everyone refused to use attack.
- Many don't want to customize their beys.
- People buy Dark Wolf.

If I can take full advantage of Attack types, they will be beaten up, no?
And that, people, is my goal as a blader. Start with your community, then beat up other professional bladers.
P.S.: When my community starts to control Attack types well, I will spam MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS at them. XD

RE: Your goal as a blader - .:J:. - Sep. 12, 2011

mine is to finish the design of my new ultimate beyblade turbine senpuujin, it's taking me ages but when I finish it It will be my bigest achievement ever If I get it done, but I will need help to finish it as you will soon find out.