World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your goal as a blader - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your goal as a blader (/Thread-Your-goal-as-a-blader)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Your goal as a blader - Sowmi - Aug. 21, 2020

For me currently it is to grow my collection. For the furture i hope to become an organiser for the London area and help out and encourage bladers to enjoy it (such as in my school and club) as well as host tournaments with when other may not be able to. Of course i would also like to Win a tournament as well.
In the further furture i hope i can possible travel to places like toronto where tournaments happen.

RE: Your goal as a blader - beycrusher12 - Aug. 21, 2020

to become the best with infinite achilles

RE: Your goal as a blader - Blader_Syre - Aug. 21, 2020

Learning About other Bladers
Helping others if they don’t know how to blader
Having fun

RE: Your goal as a blader - beycrusher12 - Aug. 21, 2020

to see if I could become world champion

RE: Your goal as a blader - GreenK9148 - Aug. 21, 2020

My goal? Well I just wanna win one match with a quest combo.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Izhkoort - Aug. 21, 2020

I like to do both powerful and stylish combos

RE: Your goal as a blader - Master_chanter0 - Aug. 22, 2020

(Aug. 21, 2020  9:35 PM)beycrusher12 Wrote: to become the best with infinite achilles

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!
I would like to create a bey that is both visually intresting and god tier
I am really looking forward to infinite achilles coming out. finger crossed on good recolors!

RE: Your goal as a blader - Jdog757 - Aug. 22, 2020

To actually be able to make it to a tournament
First the other one shut down
Then my moms google maps wasn't working and the drive was actually 7 hours

RE: Your goal as a blader - beycrusher12 - Aug. 23, 2020

I hope infinite achilles is super king strong bc I got it for 72 bucks of eBay

RE: Your goal as a blader - Hikaru/Helios9 - Aug. 23, 2020

My goal is to be like Hikaru Asahi and meet people who want to make the beyblade tv show real!

RE: Your goal as a blader - Aiger Akubaunai - Aug. 23, 2020

I wanna be the world champion

RE: Your goal as a blader - Blade_Breaker_K - Aug. 23, 2020

I am 28 years old and have just recently got back into BEYBLADE, with that being said I just want to join a community of fellow Bladers like myself that find nostalgia in the old anime and old plastic Gen toys but also still like the newer Beys aswell and are willing to share their knowledge of BEYBLADE. My personal goal I guess would be own some older plastic Gen beys and some of thier newer burst forms aswell as help others with building their beys.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Kit Fisto - Aug. 25, 2020

My goal is to have a huge collection of beys (mainly metal fight), two on my list that I'm trying to hunt down through lots are duo and jade.

My 2nd goal is to actually enter a tournament and possibly win because I don't see tournaments that often around here. Maybe become an organizer? Or just find some other people who actively still play beyblade in my area

RE: Your goal as a blader - Edjelson Semedo - Oct. 05, 2020

MY PURPOSE AS A BLADER IS TO BE NUMBER 1 IN THE WORLD (NOT WBO OR WBBA) I DO NOT NEED THE WORLD CHAMPION TITLE TO PROVE MY STRENGTH FOR THIS I AM WARNING, KEI, ZANKYE, ILLINUC I WILL DEFEAT YOU AND SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOT REALLY THE STRONGEST THAT I AM "THE UNBEATABLE GOD BLADER"

RE: Your goal as a blader - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 05, 2020

I feel like there really isn’t any number 1 Blader in the world. People with the goal of becoming number 1 will never really be number 1 (sorry to those who I’ve insulted by this)

RE: Your goal as a blader - Edjelson Semedo - Oct. 05, 2020

(Aug. 19, 2020  3:45 AM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Eu realmente não tenho nenhum objetivo para Beyblade além de me entreter. Para mim, as classificações não importam porque tudo o que importa é que você está fazendo algo interessante e divertido para você.

(Oct. 05, 2020  11:07 PM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Eu sinto que realmente não existe nenhum Blader número 1 no mundo. Pessoas com o objetivo de se tornarem o número 1 nunca serão realmente o número 1 (desculpe aqueles que insultaram com isso)

don't worry i won't be insulted because it's your opinion and i have to respect her

(Aug. 19, 2020  3:45 AM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Eu realmente não tenho nenhum objetivo para Beyblade além de me entreter. Para mim, as classificações não importam porque tudo o que importa é que você está fazendo algo interessante e divertido para você.

(Oct. 05, 2020  11:07 PM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Eu sinto que realmente não existe nenhum Blader número 1 no mundo. Pessoas com o objetivo de se tornarem o número 1 nunca serão realmente o número 1 (desculpe aqueles que insultaram com isso)

E não podemos esquecer que tem um campeão mundial sei que não é o número 1 é como o Aiga que é campeão mundial e está em terceiro lugar, sério pra mim não me importo com o título que só quero Defeat the strongest and show that I can be "THE UNBEATABLE GOD BLADER"

RE: Your goal as a blader - Da_DragonTamer - Oct. 06, 2020

To become the best

RE: Your goal as a blader - dragonmaster2 - Oct. 06, 2020

To be the best and have fun

RE: Your goal as a blader - LEOBBG - Oct. 06, 2020

(Jan. 04, 2011  4:51 PM)Nano Wrote: I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was! To collect them is my true test! To Blade them is my cause!!!!

That sums it up for me.

same

RE: Your goal as a blader - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 06, 2020

My goal is to create my own custom bey with tt burst parts and make it dual spin. I will have 2 layers, and I will use my bey to take on every other blader with out unfair parts like bearing, Xtend plus, Solomon, metal chip, Lucifer, and other unfair parts. I will increase my own knowledge and hopefully form a group of friends that enjoy blading as much as I do and we will start to do beyblade every day for training just like the bey gods academy. Beyblade will live on in our hearts and mine forever even if hasbro and tt stop making them, we will always blade no matter what. That s my blading goal.

RE: Your goal as a blader - ShaDowTr3x - Oct. 06, 2020

To go phi and break everyone’s beyblades lol

Jk
Jk

RE: Your goal as a blader - SacredXcalibur - Oct. 28, 2020

To annihilate every Sparking bey with a single layer evipero ( hasbro)

RE: Your goal as a blader - Edjelson Semedo - Oct. 28, 2020

(Aug. 19, 2020  3:45 AM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Eu realmente não tenho nenhum objetivo de Beyblade além de me entreter. Para mim, as classificações não importam porque tudo o que importa é que você está fazendo algo interessante e divertido para você.

(Oct. 28, 2020  3:22 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Para aniquilar todo bey Sparking com uma única camada de evipero (hasbro)
impossible goal 😂

RE: Your goal as a blader - kai edits - Oct. 28, 2020

To become the best beyblades ever by wining using maiden(still needs to evolve)

RE: Your goal as a blader - SacredXcalibur - Oct. 28, 2020

(Oct. 28, 2020  3:34 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2020  3:45 AM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Eu realmente não tenho nenhum objetivo de Beyblade além de me entreter. Para mim, as classificações não importam porque tudo o que importa é que você está fazendo algo interessante e divertido para você.

(Oct. 28, 2020  3:22 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Para aniquilar todo bey Sparking com uma única camada de evipero (hasbro)
impossible goal 😂

I may or may not have already beaten all of them except rage infinite or world.