World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your goal as a blader - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your goal as a blader (/Thread-Your-goal-as-a-blader)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Your goal as a blader - storm pegusas5 - Oct. 14, 2011

my goal is to beat the top bladers of the world and learn more about beys but i do know alot but i just want to keep on learning stradegies and win

RE: Your goal as a blader - Vulcan Blaze - Oct. 17, 2011

My goal as a blader is to win 5 WBO tourneys or at least get 3rd place then retire peacefully.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Benjohadi - Oct. 17, 2011

(Oct. 17, 2011  12:52 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: My goal as a blader is to win 5 WBO tourneys or at least get 3rd place then retire peacefully.
You wont retired if winning..LOL..the best way to retire peadefully is by loosing..haha

RE: Your goal as a blader - NickolasJohnson - Oct. 17, 2011

To be one of the top rank bladers in the world.

RE: Your goal as a blader - BeefBlader - Oct. 17, 2011

my goal is to become the best blader in my country,(maybe one of the best in the world) and to have all the beyblades from metal fusion, metal masters and metal fury.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Tris - Oct. 18, 2011

My goal... Is to relive my past. I couldn't enter tournaments or anything, when the original Beyblade Saga was released. Now I'm trying to enjoy as much as possible before it might die-out again. Let It Rip!

RE: Your goal as a blader - Zoombeyblade - Oct. 18, 2011

to do what should've done years ago, bring back my desire to destroy beys, and to perfect my special move, so it will help acheive my first goal, Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha *cough, cough* *choke* (passes out)

RE: Your goal as a blader - BeyBlaster578 - Oct. 18, 2011

My goal is to become the best Stamina type blader in the world!!

RE: Your goal as a blader - gibsonmac - Oct. 18, 2011

My goal is to help build a Bey community in my area, that is a positive environment for kids to participate competitively against each other, build friendships, competitive rivalries, and have a load of fun while doing so.

That is why I recently became so heavily involved in Beyblade, my little bro is really into them, I decided to buy a couple so we could play and spend 'family time' together, it turned out to be really fun for me, I found the WBO online while trying to find out if the WBBA was real (lol), found out there was tournaments and a community for beyblade, my brother thought that was the coolest thing ever, so I have since been building the community up in my state, while my brother actually made a club for beyblade at his school, he actually gets school money to buy beyblade related things for the 'club' in the form of prizes and 'loaner-blades' he calls them...

So my goal is to foster the growth of the hobby in a positive way, while being a role-model to the community.

RE: Your goal as a blader - PhantomKid - Oct. 18, 2011

Is there any beyblader rankings in real life if so how do you get in them?

RE: Your goal as a blader - Kai-V - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 18, 2011  10:04 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Is there any beyblader rankings in real life if so how do you get in them?

Our Beypoint System ?

RE: Your goal as a blader - bb gregandcin - Oct. 19, 2011

To get more faces on the WBO then Deikailo and become the NUMBER 1 BLADER ON THE WBO. and make the community a better place for bladers every where

RE: Your goal as a blader - DarkGasher927 - Oct. 19, 2011

My goal is to meet other bladers and try to make powerful allies. Then I can conquer all of the tournament and take control of the world!XD (along with Bey M@ster and Galaxy Queen)

RE: Your goal as a blader - PhantomKid - Oct. 19, 2011

How do you put your beypoints on the WBO?

RE: Your goal as a blader - Kai-V - Oct. 19, 2011

(Oct. 19, 2011  1:47 AM)PhantomKid Wrote: How do you put your beypoints on the WBO?

You do not. Read the FAQ section on how to battle here ...

RE: Your goal as a blader - EvilStriker9433 - Oct. 19, 2011

MY GOAL AS A BEYBLADER IS TO BECOME THE BEST BEYBLADER THERE IS!!!! >Grin

RE: Your goal as a blader - th!nk - Oct. 19, 2011

My goal is to be the worst blader ever!

There's a lot more competition than you'd think tbh.

RE: Your goal as a blader - .:J:. - Oct. 19, 2011

my goal as a blader is to design the ultimate system of beyblades, that can support the metagame, yet increase performance ten-fold, meanwhile drawing in more interest in Beys as a game and anime. mainly better quality materials, but found in a way which is cheap and durable, so that they beys don't break, and more people buy it because they know it lasts long. Hopefully add some more inttersting ideas, like a motor engine in the bey, spinning a gyro inside the bey to keep it spinning longer. maybe also making a design a bit like trypio, but one that actually hovers by sucking the air from the above and pushing it down with enough force to slightly raise the tip off the ground, more of a gimmick bey than practical, but maybe by using a motor powered fan.

RE: Your goal as a blader - galaxylynx - Oct. 19, 2011

My goal as a blader is to become the very best and be #1 on WBO by a couple thousand points and have fun and if i do lose i will make my bey stronger and come back and rematch that blader and defeat him or her!

RE: Your goal as a blader - Eclipse - Oct. 19, 2011

My goal as a blader is to become one of the best European Bladers,and to be also a Living-BeyWiki Wink

RE: Your goal as a blader - Raigeko13 - Oct. 20, 2011

My goal as a blader?
Well...
*cue music*
I WANT TO BE
THE VERY BEST
LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS
*dun dun dun*
TO BLADE THEM IS MY REAL TEST
TO SPIN THEM IS MY CAUSE
*dun dun dun dun*
I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND
SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE
*dun dun dun*
THESE BEYBLADES
TO UNDERSTAND
THE POWER THAT'S INSIDE
BEYBLADE!

RE: Your goal as a blader - SilverPoseidon - Oct. 20, 2011

Haha thats what Nano said in th first couple of posts(; My goal is to be a blader of well standing of whom everyone knows.

RE: Your goal as a blader - Pony - Oct. 20, 2011

To become......A BEYBLADE!!!!! My goal is to find the perfect combo with a balance of Defense and Stamina and tame it and use it and beat people with it, such as ferocious and his Variares (shiver) Supaburn

RE: Your goal as a blader - EarthStriker - Oct. 20, 2011

To have a hobby

RE: Your goal as a blader - BladerNerd - Oct. 20, 2011

To win at least 1/4 of my wbba tournaments and to have a mercury anubis