World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (/Thread-Your-Favourite-Clear-Wheels-With-Facebolts)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 05, 2011

best is the black and red Wolf recolour, nothing beats that

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - 777 - Jan. 05, 2011

Id have to say mine is phoenix.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Wraith - Jan. 05, 2011

LDrago Absorb, Beafowl and purple Leone from RBLV1.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - blah - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  1:07 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: LDRAGO ALL THE WAY

I like it because its my species xd

So you're not a human then ? o___O

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Ricko - Jan. 05, 2011

lol orso is in third place... i really don´t like orso lol

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Ultimate - Jan. 05, 2011

I'm a Saggitarius so I like Saggitario
another reason is I like the clear yellow it looks awesome.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Giraton - Jan. 05, 2011

i picked l-drago, mostly because it has a cool shape and face bolt.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Unlucky - Jan. 05, 2011

I like the look of the hologium clear wheel its so EPICALLY round an i love the clock theme

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - ハゼ - Jan. 05, 2011

Horuseus FTW! So Egyptian.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Ricko - Jan. 05, 2011

only 1 guy likes Aquila lol

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 05, 2011

and that is me
but isnt aquila looking awesome

i think it looks but we are the only that think that lol

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 05, 2011

y so many for l drago
i swear phoenix looks better than that

i don´t like l drago that much lol

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Gearfried97 - Jan. 05, 2011

^ yep

honestly, im a cancer, and i hate the cancer wheel. (tbh i hate crabs..)

my favourites are phoenix (fireblaze), pisces, and that wolf recolour with the right highlights. soooooo pretty :3

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Annoying-Fork - Jan. 05, 2011

The Leone clear wheel looks cool, but the Counter Leone version is better because you can dye it into almost any color without having interference.

wow... Leone don´t have any vote....

that´s weird.. guys you have to tell why

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Soundwave - Jan. 05, 2011

ok, ok I voted for leone if that includes counter as he added the CW for cyber pegasis :\

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Annoying-Fork - Jan. 05, 2011

I also nominate Orso. One of the coolest first season clear wheels.

l dragois the winner at the moment

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Vamasco_ - Jan. 05, 2011

I just love the TT vversion of the Phoenix clear wheel.
It looks so sexy powerfull and burning hot !
I think any customization with the Phoenix clear wheel looks amazing!

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - Giraton - Jan. 05, 2011

i would have voted for aquilla as well if i could pick more then one, then virgio.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - SajjanSV - Jan. 06, 2011

I LOVE the giraffe recolour from BB-86 attack and defence set, transparent giraffe with jet black flames and silver dialects, phwoooar, yes please! http://lh5.ggpht.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/TOrtBFb2NeI/AAAAAAAAEoU/uM-mC8PCkrE/s1600-h/DSC01365[3].jpg

I also like orso's and cyber pegasis' face bolts.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (ONLY ORIGINALS OF FIRST SEASON)) - 3 - Jan. 06, 2011

I think libra because it's green is so cool.

I like it because it is my first mfb and it's cool.
btw that wolf recolor isn't as cool in real life. but if you want it you get it in the hasbro 2 pack with storm aries.