World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) (/Thread-Darkangel-s-Story-1-Battle-for-the-fate-of-earth-Plz-vote-on-poll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 18, 2011

HERE IS CHAPTER 18

it was time for ethans match now.so both ethan and his oppenant ryuki both cme to the stadiumand set up there beys.they both said"3...............2.............1 let it rip.both beys hit the ground .and dranzer went to the middle of the stadium.while ryuki ancient quetzalcoatl started spinning around the stadium super fast.quetz then slamed into dranzer.sending him flying.but dranzer landed into the stadium and went on the attack.both beys were at a stand still in the middle of the stadium.nethier wanting to lose they both started to hammer at each other.soon enough quetz dodged one of dranzers attack and went behind dranzer and started ti smash him into a wall.after quetz backed off from dranzer.dranzer attacked but quetz dodged and started to hammer dranzer from behind.then after a while dranzer was able to counterattack and threw quetz in the air.when quetz was about to land dranzer attacked him.but quetz counter and kept attacking dranzer.soon enough quetz flipped dranzer in the air and right before dranzer would land quetz would hit dranzer tip sending flying again and again and again.finally dranzer was able to land on top of quetz inflicting some major damage.so dranzer and quetz again started to grind into each other.both beys were losing spin.so ryuki said"special move Ancient Judgment.quetz threw dranzer into the air.ethan said"go now dranzer special move blazing comet rain storm.dranzer emblem flashed and metors started to hit the stdium.finally a huge comet came and hit quetz causing an explosion.when the smoke cleared dranzer was still spinning quetz was not.so ethan had won.
THE END

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Amaterasu - Jan. 18, 2011

Ay your stiirys great and all but u need to stop uploading everyday.every otherday.so your viewers get more excited.and people begging for another part will have to stop because it is spam.

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 18, 2011

yeah true true
but i like writing this story and the people who beg for new chapter i know how they feel

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Key blader - Jan. 18, 2011

Sorry about having to change my bey. I'm using the first in another story I'm writing.

Blizzard Guardian 135 MR/BF

Guardian Facebolt: Base color is a pale blue color with a white face, half in shadows. Guardian written in white Onyx font with a black outline.

Guardian Energy Ring: has snowflakes linked together.

Blizzard Wheel: Has 5 curved spikes that have 2 smaller curved spikes on them.

135: Just a 135 track.

MR/BF: MR is Metal Ring. It is a WB mad out of Metal for Friction and Defense and Stamina. The metal ring is for balance. It can change to BF or Broad Flat. Broad Flat is Flat but wider to provide better stamina and attack.

Special move 1, Icy Rush: covers itself in ice and charges at the other bey at top speed.

special move 2, Cold Wind Speed: Makes a ble shining wind around itself that helps regain spin power.

special move 3, Ultimate Frozen Shield Slam: Makes an ice shield around itself but keeps spinning. It repels attacks then uses the ice shield to slam the other bey. Usual a stadium out.

special move 3, Mega Snow Storm Blaster!: Shoots ice shards at the other bey then covers itself in a bright blue energy and clashes with the other bey, freezing the stadium and usually defeating the other bey

Guardian Bit: A giant humanoid creature with giant wings. Pale Blue skin with red designs. Has no mouth.

Character description is the same except for what I PMed you.

kk

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Key blader - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  11:27 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: kk

Oh and energy ring and spin track are pale blue and the tip is dark blue.

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right no - Parttimeblader - Jan. 19, 2011

It's a good story I'm actualy writing one myself

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 19, 2011

really well can you use kevin with eclipse pegasis

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Sparta - Jan. 19, 2011

Great!!!! I won!!!! Dranzer pulls through niiiice!!

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 19, 2011

thank you

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - The Biraffe - Jan. 19, 2011

That story was really bad, and you probably can't speak English properly. Learn to write correctly, and stop using cliche story lines.

(Jan. 19, 2011  10:30 PM)The Biraffe Wrote: That story was really bad, and you probably can't speak English properly. Learn to write correctly, and stop using cliche story lines.

first of all i can speak proper english and i am not the best writer in the world.second i make mistakes nobody is perfect. so screw you and you are being blocked

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - The Biraffe - Jan. 19, 2011

dude im so sorry my little brother just did that while i was in the bathroom

give me one reason why i should belive you

you don't have to believe me i am just apologizing for what my dumb little brother did. I am truly sorry but you don't have to believe me.

i should really be the one to apolgize.its just that i have a really short fuse and i wasnt really thinking so we cool man

RE: kevin's beyblade journey(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - The Biraffe - Jan. 19, 2011

ok i liked the story but while i was away my bro also clicked I hated it button

RE: kevin's beyblade journey(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 19, 2011

yeah i know but its okay

RE: kevin's beyblade journey(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Sparta - Jan. 20, 2011

Yaaaaaaayyyyy everyone compromised!!

RE: kevin's beyblade journey(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 20, 2011

sup sparta

RE: kevin's beyblade journey(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 20, 2011

HERE IS CHAPTER 19

after the tournamant was over we suddenly became famous.everyone wanted to battle us i mean everyone.so i was taking walk in the park when i hear music.the music was amazing so i followed the noise.finally i came to a kid around my age.i said"where did you learn to play such amazing music.the guy said"my name is sai.and i taught my self how to play but enough about me.your kevin hagata.so i challege you to a battle".i said"i accept your challenge".out of nowhere a voice said"not until he battles me".then a pretty girl comes.for some reason she looked very familar.she said"my name is eplison and i callenge you kevin hagata".sai said"but he is going to battle me first".i said"its ok i can battle you both".they both said"okay".we set up our beys and said 3.............2.............1 let it rip.pegasis attacked eplison's bey Alpha Wolf 100HF.while helios attacked sai"s bey Blizzard Guardian 135 MR/BF.but it ended in a stand still.helios then jumped up and landed right behind guardin.allowing helios to attack guardian repeatedly attack him.pegasis did the same thing.but then sai said"guardian attack mode".guardian tip changed from mr to bf.allowing it to reply and counter helios" attack.wolf also countered pegasis attack.they both started to attack helios and pegasis.bashing them aganist trees and bushes.then out of the sky a metor cameit landed right in front of me.when i touched it it was a bey.one that i call shadow corvus sc85rcf.for some reason i just had an urge to luch this bey so thats what i did.insantly helios,pegasis,and corvus all came together and caused a huge explosion.when the smoke cleared we were all knocked out.when i woke up sai and eplison were already awake.i said"so guy want to join my team eclipse saviors.our main goal is to destroy dark evolution.they both said"yes". right away.as it turns out dark evoultion killed eplison"s mom and kidnapped sai"s little sis

THE END

RE: kevin's beyblade journey(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 20, 2011

Nice story but a little rushed!

RE: kevin's beyblade journey(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Key blader - Jan. 20, 2011

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! My character is in!

(Jan. 20, 2011  4:20 AM)C-Dub Wrote: Nice story but a little rushed!
yeah i know is that for some reason every time i come one to post a chapter my sister wants me to do something else so i had to rush to get this done plus i had writers block

RE: kevin's beyblade journey(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 20, 2011

Oh well that's a good reason