World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) (/Thread-Darkangel-s-Story-1-Battle-for-the-fate-of-earth-Plz-vote-on-poll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 16, 2011

what do you mean

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 16, 2011

because You continuesly inspired me to stop bein' lazy and make another chapter so i'm just asking if u could return the favor :'+

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 16, 2011

okay you conviced me i will make another chapter starting now(may take awhile because i mostly come up with this as i go)

HERE IS CHAPTER 14(thank c-dub for convicing mew to write another chapter today.oh yeah for people who cant imagine my bey it preetty much this http://www.revolutionmyspace.com/image-code-89/stardust_dragon)

so now i have a new bey eclipse drahellecs.so i trained with it a bit.then me and the whole gang went to an 8 block torunmant.where we all won 1000 points.so while we were leaving the torunmant a guy came up to us and said"my name is sid and i would like to battle one of you.i accepted his challenge.we both set up our beys and we said 3.........2...........1 let it rip.his bey vulcan holorgium ch85mf and my bey eclipse drahellecs cw85sr2f collided vioently causing a shockwave blow everyone off there feet.drahellecs and holorgium clashed again and again.nethier one budging.so i said"cw8t duel mode.that increased my power allowing drahellecs to push back holorgium.but holorgium then dodged an attck and hit drahellecs pushing him back.when they reached the edge drahellecs was able to dodge .then both beys started clashing vioently again.neither giving up.drahellecs wasn losing spin fast.so i said"special move eclipse galaxy overdrive".but before drahellecs could touch him sid said"special move time turner".the move literally reversed time to right before i used my special move.so drahellecs kept attacking hologrium.while they were crashing i was thinking of a way i could defeat sid.quickly because drahellecs was running out of spin fast.so i said"special move eclipse bringer.but again sid countered with his special move.drahellecs attack his performence tip.but holorgium dodged.then he started to smash pegasis against a wall.then holorgium jumped in the air and crashed down on drahellecs.i said"i cant lose i just cant lose.i got covered in a black aura and said SPECIAL MOVE ECLIPSE OBLIVION.drahellecs got covered in a sttary aura and raced around the stadium so fast that it created a ball of energy covering me,sid our beys and the whole staduim.then drahellecs hit holorgium 10 times then flew up into the sky his emblem flashed and 1000 copys of drahellecs crashed down on holorgium cause an explosion.when the smoke cleared drahellecs was barely spinning.so i asked sid if he wanted to join us he said"yes i would"
THE END.PLZ COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 16, 2011

I still can't see the bey...Awesome chaptah!!

thank you

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Sparx000 - Jan. 16, 2011

sweeeet....so um whens nxt chapter?
sorry to sound like a parisite but i may as well be a bedbug 'cos this is awesome

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - L Drago Destroy - Jan. 16, 2011

awesome the story is getting better and better!

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Unlucky - Jan. 16, 2011

Yes I noticed they are getting better! Although can you use a bit more punctuation I ean it's kind of hard to read. What kind of device are you using to type? Cuz you might want to consider writing it on MS Word and then proofreading an then copy-paste-post it. Just a little constructive criticism.

buuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
(Jan. 16, 2011  11:15 AM)ThermalLacerta0 Wrote: sweeeet....so um whens nxt chapter?
sorry to sound like a parisite but i may as well be a bedbug 'cos this is awesome

today and time permitting i may write 1 or 2 more chapters than the normal 1 i write everyday

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 17, 2011

i am posting the next chatper right now
HERE IS CHAPTER 15
i was in a room that was compelly white.a figure appeared in front of me and said"my name is siruis.i am your guardian".i said"what do you mean and why am i here".siruis said"in other words i am your protecter.you are here because of the great danger that awaits.there are many things that i must tell you".i said"okay like what".siruis said"well first your bey eclipse drahellecs is ready to turn into its true form blazing helios 100wrf.eclipse drahellecs was just a test and helios will never again take that form.second one of your members will leave and start there own joruney".i said"who is that person".siruis said"there are more important things than that.such as the demon is becoming more and more powerful.i said"how do i defeat him".sirus said"to defeat the demon you need the body and soul of pegasis.the strength and power of helios.the speed,swiftness and agitly of corvus to defeat the demon".i said"what do you mean".siruis said"all shall be revealed soon goodbye".i said"nooooo come back".then i woke up and checked my bey case inside were to beyblades blazing helios and and eclipse pegasis.in my miond siruis said"this is a memto of our meeting"

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 17, 2011

good chapter but i'm still gonna use Pegasis...sorry bout' that!

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 17, 2011

kk fine

HERE IS CHAPTER 16 HELIOS VS L DRAGO!!!!!!!!CLASH OF THE DRAGONS
it was still the middle of the night.and i could not sleep so i went to the kitchen to get a drink of water than i noticed that azure was gone and a window was open.so i got my gear got dressed and ran looking for azure.after an hour i found walking.i wnet to him and said"hey azure what are you doing".azure said"i am leaving i must go now".i said"why".azure said"because i must go after the neo bey org".i said"well i wont let you leave"azure said"so thats how you wannabe well fine".we both set up our beys and said 3....2.....1 let it rip.both helios and l drago both crashed into each other.nethier bey bugdeing.so helios jumped up and crashed on to l-drago.l-drago flew but landed in the stadium.then he came crashing into helios.sending helios into a wall.l-drago crashed into helios again smashing him into the wall.then l-drago kept grinding helios into the wall.finally l-drago backed off and helios smashed l-drago sending him fly through a rock.but l drago bounced off a wall and came crashing into helios.both beys then came flying into each.matching blow for blow.neither gave up any room.then l-drago moved away and went behind helios and smashed into him.sending helios flying but helios came back and hit l-drago.so both of them came back to the standstill from earlier each of grinding into each other.both were losing spin fast so azure said"special move roaring fangs of darkness.l drago glowed with a dark aura and sped into helios but i said"helios special move blazing aurora.helios shot serval beams of fiery energy into the sky and createda torando of fire and attacked l-drago while both of them clashed the beams of fire came down and hit l-drago which caused an explosion when the smoke cleared helios was still spinning and l-drago stopped.azure picked up l-drago and left.i said"fine if you want to leave then go".

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Dread★Shooter - Jan. 17, 2011

Where's my characteeeeerrrr TT_TT

(Jan. 17, 2011  9:44 AM)TnkP Wrote: Where's my characteeeeerrrr TT_TT

bad guys shall not appear for a while
the next chapter will be up soon

HERE IS CHAPTER 17.REMATCH PEGASIS VS DEMON!!!!!!!!!!
so after azure left i walked back to the hotel.and i got ready for the big toruney this after noon.it was a eight block toruney and i heard that kyoji,and Ryuki Himane from dark evolution are going to join this torunment as well.so i woke up all the guys and we all got ready and trained.finally it was time for the toruney.using blazing helios i swept through to the finals in block a.samuel won block b.deuce,fish,jeff,and hypono all won there block as well.me and ethan were going against the two dark evolution membres.it was me vs kyoji and ethan vs ryuki.my match was first.but before it started i went up to the officals and asked then if i could switch my bey.they said"okay kid".so finally me and kyoji went to the stadium and set up our beys.we both said"3...........2...............1 let it rip".pegasis and demon both crashed into each other causing a shockwave.then they both smashed into each other.causing another shockwave.then they both started grinding into eact other.spark were flying every where.pegasis and demon traded blow of blow.i said"why did you do it.why did you kill my family,my mom,dad,my uncle who took cre of me until i was five,and my brother why".kyoji said"because of those beys of yours.and second your father never died because i am your father.i said trying to process this"what there is know way that you can be my dad.my dad could never be so evil".kyoji said"well he is because again i am your father".angery and confused i said"shut up.shut up.SHUT UP.and get bck to the battle.pegasis destroy that piece of trash destroy it".pegasis suddenly pegasis got covered in a red aura and attacked demon sending him fly.it seemed that whatever emotions i felt so did pegasis.so he must be angery as well and thats why he has the red aura.pegasis then smashed demon against the wall.grinding him into it.trying to destroy it.then pegasis jumped into the sky and came crashing down.onto demon.then pegasi started to attack his spin track.soon both beys were both spinning weakly.so me and kyoji both used our special moves mine being eclipse galaxy overdrive and his being destrucion rift.this caused an explosion.when the smoke cleared only pegasis was still spinning.

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 17, 2011

knda rushed but still good chapter

oh yay the ending sorry bout that but my sis was telling me to get off computer so i had to rush
and c-dub plz post another chapter

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Key blader - Jan. 17, 2011

Hello! Here is my character you asked for!

Name: Cyrus Errow( Also called Sai)
side: good
personality: sweet, kind, caring, helpful, is intense when he needs to be. He likes to help people and enjoys beyblade.
looks: White, thin, button up hoodie with fur on the shoulders that is open. Has a black shirt with the face of his bey, hades under it. black jeans with black combat boots. Crimson red hair in a side bang. dark brown eyes. wears black and silver fingerless gloves. his launcher is neon orange and black, the grip is a bright white.
bio: works as a street musician to earn extra cash and owns a beyblade shop. Vows to destroy Dark Evolution because they captured his Girlfriend for some unknown reason. Has only been beaten once in a bey battle, which was when Dark Evolution took his girlfriend.

Beyblade: Bone Hades UMS135 SF
Bey Description: Hades facebolt is black with the design in purple. The design is a ghost's head with a stitched mouth, hands with claws, and flaming hair.Hades written in a bold Diamond font at the bottom. The energy ring is a bunch of black skulls in a circle. Bone is a metal wheel with 9 very sharp blades. UMS stands for Underworld Maximum Spin. UMS is black with 5 neon purple swords that make it spin faster and provide more attack. SF is just a black Semi Flat

Special move 1, Scorching Flash: Hades becomes on fire and charges at the other bey at top speed.

special move 2, Undead Wraith: Creates bones to shoot at the other beyblade that knocks the other bey off balance and injects a marrow posion to weaken it.

special move 3, Dead Sword Slash: The swords get covered in a pale blue flame and moves in a star pattern around the stadium, leaving a trail of flames. Then, Hades hits the oher bey with the flames.

special move 4, Shadowy Haze Tornado!: The track creates a giant tornado of black wind around itself, making it so the opponent can't see. Then, it slices the other bey with the wind that creates a black explosion.

My character only starts out with the first move and learns the other 3.

(Jan. 17, 2011  10:36 PM)kaekage898 Wrote: Hello! Here is my character you asked for!

personality: sweet, kind, caring, helpful, is intense when he needs to be. He likes to help people and enjoys beyblade. black jeans with black combat boots. Crimson red hair in a side bang. dark brown eyes. wears black and silver fingerless gloves. his launcher is neon orange and black, the grip is a bright white.
looks: White, thin, button up hoodie with fur on the shoulders that is open. Has a black shirt with the face of his bey, hades under it.
bio: works as a street musician to earn extra cash and owns a beyblade shop. Vows to destroy Dark Evolution because they captured his Girlfriend for some unknown reason. Has only been beaten once in a bey battle, which was when Dark Evolution took his girlfriend.

Bey Description: Hades facebolt is black with the design in purple. The design is a ghost's head with a stitched mouth, hands with claws, and flaming hair.Hades written in a bold Diamond font at the bottom. The energy ring is a bunch of black skulls in a circle. Bone is a metal wheel with 9 very sharp blades. UMS stands for Underworld Maximum Spin. UMS is black with 5 neon purple swords that make it spin faster and provide more attack. SF is just a black Semi Flat

Special move 1, Scorching Flash: Hades becomes on fire and charges at the other bey at top speed.

special move 2, Undead Wraith: Creates bones to shoot at the other beyblade that knocks the other bey off balance and injects a marrow posion to weaken it.

special move 3, Dead Sword Slash: The swords get covered in a pale blue flame and moves in a star pattern around the stadium, leaving a trail of flames. Then, Hades hits the oher bey with the flames.

special move 4, Shadowy Haze Tornado!: The track creates a giant tornado of black wind around itself, making it so the opponent can't see. Then, it slices the other bey with the wind that creates a black explosion.

did you get sai from naruto
the name i mean

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Key blader - Jan. 17, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  10:38 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:36 PM)kaekage898 Wrote: Hello! Here is my character you asked for!

personality: sweet, kind, caring, helpful, is intense when he needs to be. He likes to help people and enjoys beyblade. black jeans with black combat boots. Crimson red hair in a side bang. dark brown eyes. wears black and silver fingerless gloves. his launcher is neon orange and black, the grip is a bright white.
looks: White, thin, button up hoodie with fur on the shoulders that is open. Has a black shirt with the face of his bey, hades under it.

did you get sai from naruto
the name i mean

half came up with it, but then remembered hearing it on Naruto.

oh wow i was just wondering cuz sai is awesome(your charcter and the sai from naruto)

(Jan. 17, 2011  10:43 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: oh wow i was just wondering cuz sai is awesome(your charcter and the sai from naruto)

haha thanks. I don't watch Naruto too much though.

oh okay.