World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) (/Thread-Darkangel-s-Story-1-Battle-for-the-fate-of-earth-Plz-vote-on-poll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 13, 2011

awesome story i might not make nxt chapter because Homework!!!BBBBOOOOHHHOOOO!

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 13, 2011

nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 14, 2011

next chaptah will be up soon

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 15, 2011

music to go with the chapter
HERE IS CHAPTER 12 PEGASIS DESTROYED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?THE PAIN OF LOSS

after the torunmant in new york we found out that there was another huge torunmant here.so we decieded to train.after we trained we went back to the hotel room and turned on the tv.it said that there was a blader in arizona destroy everything.then they showed kyoji who was the one destroying everything.i said"guys i cant let kyoji do this.i am going to arizona to stop him by myself".we all argued but eventually they said"fine go ahead".so i got on my plane and flew to arizona.when i got off the plane and was nearing my hotel i heard explosions i told the driver to stop.i jumped out of the car.i went to the center of the explosion and there he was with that guy from the new york tornmant renji.i lauched my bey at kyoji but serpent(renjis bey)stopped pegasis.then kyoji launched his bey.kyoji said"this is my bey chained demon 90rf.he is the only bey that can equal.no surpass pegasis' attack power.he is the exact oppistite to pegasis.they are yin and yang.light and darkness.now with this bey i can elimate the only thing stopping my plan.you.demon destroy his bey".chained demon crashed into pegasis blowing it away.then serpent attacked pegsis as well.pegasis pushed back serpent.but chained demon smashed pegasis through a buliding.i said"noooooooooo pegasis".but pegasis was okay.pegasis attacked chained demon.but it did nothing demon just smashed pegasis away like a fly. then both serpent and demon started to attack pegasis.they drove pegasis through bulidings,cars,fences everything.then renji said"see those little sliver specks on the ground.well there pieces of your bey".i said"nooooooo that cant be true".kyoji said"well its true".serpent and demon kept attack pegasis do an insane amount of damage.sending bits and pieces of pegasis everywhere.i startedf crying and said"stoppp please stop".they both said"no".they kept attacking pegasis.then renji said"this is getting boring time to finsh it.dark move utlimate genocide.serpent flipped pegasis in the air created 100 copys nd started attack pegasis in mid air.when pegasis got hit hundreds of times the copys disappered and serpent smashed pegasis into the ground.kyoji said"dark move destruction rift.hundreds of demons came out of chained demon.and all of then attacked pegasis causing an explosion.after the smoke cleared pegasis was completly destroyed.kyoji and renji left.i picked up the broken of pegasis and cried.i just cried.kyoji took my family from me.now he took the thing that i cared about most.the thing that i treated as family.so i just stayed there and cried
THE END.PLZ COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE.

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - ShadowVampj - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  12:58 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: music to go with the chapter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC_Z-EPSVaI
HERE IS CHAPTER 12 PEGASIS DESTROYED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?THE PAIN OF LOSS

after the torunmant in new york we found out that there was another huge torunmant here.so we decieded to train.after we trained we went back to the hotel room and turned on the tv.it said that there was a blader in arizona destroy everything.then they showed kyoji who was the one destroying everything.i said"guys i cant let kyoji do this.i am going to arizona to stop him by myself".we all argued but eventually they said"fine go ahead".so i got on my plane and flew to arizona.when i got off the plane and was nearing my hotel i heard explosions i told the driver to stop.i jumped out of the car.i went to the center of the explosion and there he was with that guy from the new york tornmant renji.i lauched my bey at kyoji but serpent(renjis bey)stopped pegasis.then kyoji launched his bey.kyoji said"this is my bey chained demon 90rf.he is the only bey that can equal.no surpass pegasis' attack power.he is the exact oppistite to pegasis.they are yin and yang.light and darkness.now with this bey i can elimate the only thing stopping my plan.you.demon destroy his bey".chained demon crashed into pegasis blowing it away.then serpent attacked pegsis as well.pegasis pushed back serpent.but chained demon smashed pegasis through a buliding.i said"noooooooooo pegasis".but pegasis was okay.pegasis attacked chained demon.but it did nothing demon just smashed pegasis away like a fly.(pause and click this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AWbgkRpYwc&feature=related.unpause) then both serpent and demon started to attack pegasis.they drove pegasis through bulidings,cars,fences everything.then renji said"see those little sliver specks on the ground.well there pieces of your bey".i said"nooooooo that cant be true".kyoji said"well its true".serpent and demon kept attack pegasis do an insane amount of damage.sending bits and pieces of pegasis everywhere.i startedf crying and said"stoppp please stop".they both said"no".they kept attacking pegasis.then renji said"this is getting boring time to finsh it.dark move utlimate genocide.serpent flipped pegasis in the air created 100 copys nd started attack pegasis in mid air.when pegasis got hit hundreds of times the copys disappered and serpent smashed pegasis into the ground.kyoji said"dark move destruction rift.hundreds of demons came out of chained demon.and all of then attacked pegasis causing an explosion.after the smoke cleared pegasis was completly destroyed.kyoji and renji left.i picked up the broken of pegasis and cried.i just cried.kyoji took my family from me.now he took the thing that i cared about most.the thing that i treated as family.so i just stayed there and cried
THE END.PLZ COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE.

daaaang

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 15, 2011

did you like the music i choose for this chapter and poor pegasis

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 15, 2011

Nice sssssuuussssppppeeeennnnssseee!!!!!

thank you.also did you like the songs i choose for this chapter.and when is your next chapter

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 15, 2011

After i change my avatar aaannnndddd hhhhmmmmm......My username's name!!

kk

also make another chaptah there BEAST!!!

i will make my next chapter when you make more.NOTICE TO ALL READERS FOR CHAPTER 12 WHT DID YOU THINK OF THE MUSIC I PUT FOR THIS CHAPTER

It was OK to me and no yours first = mine second!!! Promise

can it plz be yours first.then mine second cuz i already made one and i lov you story plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
oh yay nice avi
dbz is beast

tnx tnx and uhhh fine i'll do mine but it might be long because of frying night soo i'm gonna work on it!!!!

what is frying night

when we fry fish and french fries and eat! Southern tradition

i live in the south as well florida for that matter
well than again i am domiacan
where in the south do you live

well mid-south like or mainly in Lousiana and Texas!

kk

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Dread★Shooter - Jan. 15, 2011

When are u gonna put my character in?

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 16, 2011

HERE IS CHAPTER 12

i woke up screaming "noooooo".it was a week since pegasis was destroyed.every night i kept dreaming of pegasis being destroyed.every night.samuel woke up.he said"same dream again bro".i said"yeah man.sorry i woke you".samuel said "its okay".we both got out of and went to the kitchen and had breakfeast.then me and samuel woke up everybody.we all got ready and went to the park.i watched everyone train.then i thought about pegasis and became overcome with sadness.so i went for a walk..during my walk some strange man came behind me and put bag over me and kidnapped me.when he took the bag off my head we were in a buliding with alot of scenicensts.the man who kidnapped me said"i am so sorry nephew.but you cant know the location of this buliding just yet".i said"nephew what do you mean my dad said that i had know uncles".uncle said"well he lied there are alot of things you dont know.for one that man you called father was another uncle of yours".i said"what that cant be true but if carp is then what happened to my real father.uncle said"he was lost in the war".i said"what war".uncle said"the war bewteen eclipse saviors and dark evolution".i said"but no one has died yet".uncle said"yes they have this is the base of eclipse saviors.we are an organztion meant to counter dark evoultion.the only reason you picked that as the name for your team is because that was put into your mind at a young age.now enough about come here".uncle took me to a tablet.then he said"touch it".so i did when i touched it a huge explosion happened and i went unconcious.when i woke up i had a bey in my hand when i lifted up.it was eclipse pegasis except with a new clear wheel nd face bolt.i looked at the facebolt.it was a sliver dragon with black claws and some other spots that were black.it had one angel wing and one demon wing and it had the word drahellecs.the clear whell was 2 dragons there head meeting at each others tail
THE END.PLZ COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 16, 2011

Nice but i can't really picture that bey!!

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 16, 2011

yeah i guessed that but first image to come to my mind
i may or may not write another chapter right now

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - C-Dub - Jan. 16, 2011

I made one for YYYOOOOUUUUU didn't i!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!