World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) (/Thread-Darkangel-s-Story-1-Battle-for-the-fate-of-earth-Plz-vote-on-poll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Parttimeblader - Jan. 12, 2011

Diyonus as a bad guy tell skinny wears dark glasses and suit dark medium spiky hair
Sorry that's the first thing that came to mind but it's annoying hearing "need charachter" 50 times

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Light Yagami - Jan. 12, 2011

sorry if its annoying thendont read it

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Sparta - Jan. 12, 2011

Awesome

I blew through my rounds!! :') sniffle....that's just like my little ethan....

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - dracofrancis - Jan. 12, 2011

character koga
white everything
tan skin
white
bad guy
looks pure but very evil
acts nice but scary when gets upset

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Meriadie - Jan. 12, 2011

Hope you have room for one last bad person.
Name: Epsilon Gender: Girl Beyblade: AlphaWolf100HF (fusion wheel basicly has spikes all on it and facebolt looks exactly like my avi picture but dark red)
Looks: She wears a long black cloak with black hair and red eyes. Also has black long sleeve shirt with normal dark blue jeans. Her personality: Quiet, loyal, impatiant and doesn't like to keep others waiting.
Special Moves: Alpha Warrior- Bey spins around foe at super high speeds, leaving a trail of dark energy. The bey slowly moves toward the foe bey then smash hits it and all the energy attracts to the foe, damaging the spin.
Eternal Nightmare- AlphaWolf's ultimate move. The light goes very dim and time nearly stops except for the battle. As the name says, the foe blader is trapped in a long terrible nightmare and goes unaware of the battle. While the foe is dazed AlphaWolf does a barraged attacks on foe's bey.
I hope you like the person! Also, I really like your story. Its really awesome!

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Light Yagami - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:54 AM)Sparta Wrote: Awesome

I blew through my rounds!! :') sniffle....that's just like my little ethan....
they grow up so fast
(Jan. 12, 2011  7:10 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Hope you have room for one last bad person.
Name: Epsilon Gender: Girl Beyblade: AlphaWolf100HF (fusion wheel basicly has spikes all on it and facebolt looks exactly like my avi picture but dark red)
Looks: She wears a long black cloak with black hair and red eyes. Also has black long sleeve shirt with normal dark blue jeans. Her personality: Quiet, loyal, impatiant and doesn't like to keep others waiting.
Special Moves: Alpha Warrior- Bey spins around foe at super high speeds, leaving a trail of dark energy. The bey slowly moves toward the foe bey then smash hits it and all the energy attracts to the foe, damaging the spin.
Eternal Nightmare- AlphaWolf's ultimate move. The light goes very dim and time nearly stops except for the battle. As the name says, the foe blader is trapped in a long terrible nightmare and goes unaware of the battle. While the foe is dazed AlphaWolf does a barraged attacks on foe's bey.
I hope you like the person! Also, I really like your story. Its really awesome!

you are in
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:54 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: character koga
white everything
tan skin
white
bad guy
looks pure but very evil
acts nice but scary when gets upset

what is his bey and what are the beys special move

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Chinmoku - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  12:22 AM)darkangel629 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:18 AM)ODST Wrote: Could I have a charachter? And could I create his special move? That would be great.

Charachter Type: Neutral

Name: Kiri Rai

Bey: Magnet Thunderbird C145 SD

Special Move: Aurora Discharge (electromagnetic pulse creates aurora and knocks opponent's bey severly off balance, exposing weak points)

Clothes: black tee shirt, black sweatpants

Features: white hair, covers right eye, blue eyes

Personality: Loner, easily angered, loves meat

If you want, I could help you write the story. Totally your call, though.
sure thanks now i can right the next chapter and
yeah you can make your own special move everybody has and plz explain what thunder(the metal wheel) is

Sorry this took so long.
Magnet (the metal wheel) is a lot like burn, except perfectly round, no bumps or anyhing. And it is made of lodestone (a mineral that is a natural magnet, so it can attract/repel other beyblades).

I saw a post of yours that said "when are you make a chapter". Were you talking to me or someone else? This was kinda confusing.

that was to supersoniclibra sorry about that
also what are your special moves
bummmmmmmmmmmmp

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Meriadie - Jan. 12, 2011

Thanks for putting in my character. This is so awesome. Oh and when are you gonna post the next chapter?

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Chinmoku - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:30 PM)darkangel629 Wrote: also what are your special moves

Are you talking to me? These forums can be very confusing.

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:54 PM)ODST Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:30 PM)darkangel629 Wrote: also what are your special moves

Are you talking to me? These forums can be very confusing.

yes

Here are the other moves (besides aurora discharge):
Magnetic Meteor (bey uses electromagnetic pulse to launch itself into other bey at supersonic speed)
Realigner (bey uses magnetic energy to make itself stand up straight)
Seikuken (creates magnetic field around bey, not letting any other bey get near it)

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Dread★Shooter - Jan. 12, 2011

Heres another neutral guy
Name: Ryuki Himane.
Bey: Ancient Quetzalcoatl F100MF Ancient is like Vulcan metal wheel, only the smash attack point is sharper. F100 Looks Like DF145 The difference being F145 only has ridges on its left side.
Moves: Ancient Judgment: Quetzalcoatl launches his Opponent high into the air.
Ancient Slam: Slams the midair opponent to ground. (only useable After ancient judgement)
Ancient Ground: Changes The Stadium To what looks like ruins of a civilization. rock falls all the time. forcing beys to move quickly.
Looks: Black Tank Top With White Jacket Left unbuttoned. Black Pants With Several Chains On it.
The way he stands and talks is like Mizuchi from Beyblade MF.
Personality: Somewhat Insane, very evil, Likes To explore ancient ruins.

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Amaterasu - Jan. 12, 2011

like it heres my character
Name;SIddarth,Sid for short
Side Good
Bey:MF Vulcan Horogorium CH85 MF

for the rest of my description look in my story

(Jan. 12, 2011  11:33 PM)Ra Wrote: like it heres my character
Name;SIddarth,Sid for short
Side Good
Bey:MF Vulcan Horogorium CH85 MF

for the rest of my description look in my story

kk he will be in

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - C-Dub - Jan. 12, 2011

Can't wait till nxt chaptah!!!!!!

(Jan. 12, 2011  11:30 PM)TnkP Wrote: Heres another neutral guy
Bey: Ancient Quetzalcoatl F100MF Ancient is like Vulcan metal wheel, only the smash attack point is sharper. F100 Looks Like DF145 The difference being F145 only has ridges on its left side.
Ancient Slam: Slams the midair opponent to ground. (only useable After ancient judgement)
Ancient Ground: Changes The Stadium To what looks like ruins of a civilization. rock falls all the time. forcing beys to move quickly.
Looks: Black Tank Top With White Jacket Left unbuttoned. Black Pants With Several Chains On it.
i am going to but him as bad

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Amaterasu - Jan. 12, 2011

thx for th heads up aand u got the bar yeah

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - Dread★Shooter - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  11:41 PM)darkangel629 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:30 PM)TnkP Wrote: Heres another neutral guy
i am going to but him as bad
Ok

yup finally sorry for bugging you so much about it ra

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(accepting charcter requests)acepting 3 more charcter requests must be bad guy(plz vote on - yusino1324 - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 04, 2011  2:23 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: this is the beggining of my story
CHAPTER 1
My name is kevin hagata.Ever since i was born i loved beyblade.my mom and dad always told me storys of an ancient bey.The bey was called shooting star pegasis aw85r2f.It was sealed away because of its terrifying power.It could destroy a regular bey in one hit.Well enough about that.I live in a large quiet beyblade loving town.My family was one of the richer familys in town.I played beyblade everytime i got to with my friends or my brother.Then it was christmas.I was 5 all i asked for was a beyblade.I wake up and under the christmas tree i see a box about the size of a bey.I run to open it but as soon as i touch it all the windows break and i see beys every where.One of them hits my mom and brother and kills them another hits my dad.A strange man in a mask says where is the bey.my dad says i will never tell you.The masked man hits him with a bey and my dad gets seriously injured.Then they search the house.they find nothing.the masked man said to leave and they left.with my dads his last breath he tells me to open the box it has a key in it.he says to go to the basement and there will be a hidden door and to use the key to open it and i will find the bey.so i go to the basement find to door and open it inside there is a cave with a huge stadium a huge supply of food and water also a huge tablet.I examin the tablet and suddenly it glow in a dark blue light.I feel sick and suddenly i pass out when i wake up i feel something in my hand.I look at what is in my hand and it is shooting star pegasis aw85r2f .i put it on my launcher and let it rip.it flew into the stadium whith such power i was knocked down.when i get up pegasis is destroying everything around it.then i make a descion i will stay here and master this bey.
7 YEARS LATER
i have finaly mastered this bey.now i will go back into the world gather my friends and seek my revenage.THE END.
if you were wondering here is everything you need to know about my charcter

name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
COMMENT,AND RATE ALSO I WILL BE TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS PLZ LIST NAME,BIO,BEY,AND SPECIAL MOVE

xylex (character) good
CHAPTER 1
My name is kevin hagata.Ever since i was born i loved beyblade.my mom and dad always told me storys of an ancient bey.The bey was called shooting star pegasis aw85r2f.It was sealed away because of its terrifying power.It could destroy a regular bey in one hit.Well enough about that.I live in a large quiet beyblade loving town.My family was one of the richer familys in town.I played beyblade everytime i got to with my friends or my brother.Then it was christmas.I was 5 all i asked for was a beyblade.I wake up and under the christmas tree i see a box about the size of a bey.I run to open it but as soon as i touch it all the windows break and i see beys every where.One of them hits my mom and brother and kills them another hits my dad.A strange man in a mask says where is the bey.my dad says i will never tell you.The masked man hits him with a bey and my dad gets seriously injured.Then they search the house.they find nothing.the masked man said to leave and they left.with my dads his last breath he tells me to open the box it has a key in it.he says to go to the basement and there will be a hidden door and to use the key to open it and i will find the bey.so i go to the basement find to door and open it inside there is a cave with a huge stadium a huge supply of food and water also a huge tablet.I examin the tablet and suddenly it glow in a dark blue light.I feel sick and suddenly i pass out when i wake up i feel something in my hand.I look at what is in my hand and it is shooting star pegasis aw85r2f .i put it on my launcher and let it rip.it flew into the stadium whith such power i was knocked down.when i get up pegasis is destroying everything around it.then i make a descion i will stay here and master this bey.
7 YEARS LATER
i have finaly mastered this bey.now i will go back into the world gather my friends and seek my revenage.THE END.

bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
COMMENT,AND RATE ALSO I WILL BE TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS PLZ LIST NAME,BIO,BEY,AND SPECIAL MOVE

xylex kiminari (character) bad

(Jan. 12, 2011  11:48 PM)yusino1324 Wrote:
CHAPTER 1
7 YEARS LATER

xylex (character) good
CHAPTER 1
7 YEARS LATER

xylex (character) good
no more good guys

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 13, 2011

HERE IS CHAPTER 11.PEGASIS VS THUDERBIRD!!!!!!!!!!THE POWER WITH IN

after samuel defeated renji in an amazing battle.it became my turn to battle.i went to the bey stadium.my oppnent kiri was already there.we both set up our beys and said" 3..........2...........1 let it rip.both our beys hit the ground and pegasis went on the attack.but magnet thunderbirdc145sd held on.i told pegasis to push him to the edge.but before pegasis could kept attacking thunderbird dodged and started to attack.after a couple seconds thunderbird jumped up.before it could hit pegasis.pegasis dodged and right before thunderbird landed pegasis hit it tip.causeing to to go off balance.pegasis tried to go back for another attack but was held back.it turns out that thunderbirds metal wheel is made out of lodestone so it is a natural magnet.then thunderbird went back on the attack.it smashed pegasis through a wall and then crushed to the ground.thunderbird kept viciously attacking pegasis.thnderbird jumped in the air and crashed into pegasis.pegasis was running low on spin.so kiri said"special move auroa discharge".which created an electromagnetic pulse which through pegasis severly of balance.then thunderbird hit pegasis tip nearly depliting pegasis spin.then i realized something pegasis' track each of the wings could split in to.so i said "pegasis duel mode".which caused each wing on his track to split into 2 differnt wing.then i said "special move eclipse bringer".which caused a eclipse making pegasis stronger and healing its spin.then i said special move galaxy eclipse overdrive.pegasis got covered in a black aura that looked like space hit thunderbird 6 time flipped him into the air.created 100 copys of itself then the copys flew in the air smashed thunder bird down then the cresent part of eclipse came of and hit thunderbird then all 100 copys crashed into thunderbird.making it lose all its spin.
THE END.PLZ COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Meriadie - Jan. 13, 2011

That was an awesome chapter

RE: kevin's beyblade adventure(plz vote on poll)not taking charcter requests right now - Light Yagami - Jan. 13, 2011

thank you