World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) (/Thread-Darkangel-s-Story-1-Battle-for-the-fate-of-earth-Plz-vote-on-poll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 06, 2011

Fine then. Don't listen to me. Quit. I said it was your choice, and it still is. I would have liked to see you at least end the story, but it's apparent you won't. I am above mocking you and making fun, and you shouldn't anyway because it's your story, and therefore your choice. However I will say one thing before you ask a moderator to close this thread or something: Just remember all of the fans you will disappoint, all of the people so eager to see how the story played out, and you let them hang to dry. Remember me, how I was all exited about the story, and you let me down. Still, it is your choice. So it's goodbye to Kevin Hagata then. And his friends. And this story. Just remember what I said.

It's goodbye then......

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 06, 2011

good try sparta.and i am serious.you actually almost made me write again.almost

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 06, 2011

I'm not trying to pressure you back into writing. Like I said a million times it's your choice. But I wish you would at least finish the story for all of those who were with you every step of the way during this story. We were your loyal fans and waited everyday with anticipation for the next chapter of the story. But I guess you don't care then, about us. You only think of yourself and what you want to do. It really is your decision, and this will likely be the last post I make on this thread. If you want to disappoint the hundreds of people who read your story and kept reading it, fine. If you really want to. But just remember the disappointment you brought us because you're too lazy to write one more chapter! You once said that we were very similar, and we could have almost been brothers. So as a favor for a brother, a friend, and all of those who supported this story, don't quit.

And if you do quit, then I guess we really may not be so similar after all. Why? Because I am not a quitter. So the question here is, are you?

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 06, 2011

i got four words to say about contiuing my story why the hell not

Smile...........meaning..........YOU'LL CONTINUE???!!!

again why the hell not

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 07, 2011

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

We are bros after all Tongue_out

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Key blader - Feb. 07, 2011

Rofl cool! Yay your still writing. Can't wait to see next ep!

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 07, 2011

well its gonna be a good one(i hope)

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 08, 2011

Hahaha don't worry it will be Smile I know it

SO glad you didn't quit you had me worried there bro Smile

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 08, 2011

hey next chapter will be up soon and a huge twist will be coming soon

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - C-Dub - Feb. 08, 2011

yippie ur witing again

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - LordCepheusIII - Feb. 08, 2011

what the carp? you're continuing

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 08, 2011

deleted

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - kid-darkness14 - Feb. 08, 2011

(Feb. 08, 2011  2:13 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: first its what the fuc* and second yes

here on the wbo we replace swear words with 'carp'
The following is not permitted in the WBO community:

Racist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory language
Profanity (we'll just replace it with "carp")
Political discussion

just sayin no offence but diddnt you read the community rules?

great story btw

yes i did

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - kid-darkness14 - Feb. 09, 2011

ok then...
by the way is the new chapter coming along well?
and what about my character, will he be in straight away or will some things go down first ?

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 09, 2011

he will be in the chpter after the next chapter i write and he is going to be good from the beggining.

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - kid-darkness14 - Feb. 09, 2011

ok

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 11, 2011

CHAPTER 28

it was time for my battle now.My opponent and I both went up to the stadium, set up our launchers, and to the chant of the crowd we said "3............2.........1 let it rip!" both of our beys went flying into the stadium. Not a minute had passed when my opponent took off his dark hood that masked his identitiy.when i saw the face i just froze. It was..... it was my brother alex. "how the hell are you here your supposed to be dead.i saw you die". I shouted angrily. "that was a robot.and i was the one who killed everyone including dad" Alex responded. I was infuriated. "why would you do something like that" I asked. Alex said "because i can and i want to".We focused on the battle now. Alex's bey blackfire stigma db85mf smashed into sirius.but sirius withstood the attack and preceeded to attack stigma himself.they then traded blow for blow nethier one getting an edge or anything over the other.they both started to run out of spin.alex said"special move soul destruction.stigma fired 4 blasts of dark energy at sirius and rammed him at full sped, sending chunks of the stadium everywhere. We both stood our ground, but when the dust cleared Sirius was wobbling terribly. He had almost run out of power. Then, "Now, Jake!" He shouted, and to my surprise another hooded figure jumped out of the stands. He pulled out his launcher grip, and launched. It soared right into the stadium, sending shockwaves everywhere. "Hey!" I shouted. "That's not fair! 2 against one?" "Life's not fair" Said Jake. Alex, I thought. How could you do this to me? My own flesh and blood! My brother! I was furious! Their beys lashed mine, and Sirius was caught in between the two beys, his precious parts being bashed and battered. I was infuriated, my eyes turning dark and cold. "RAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" I screamed, and dark energy radiated from sirius. It stretched out like tentacles and attacked not only their beys, but Jake and Alex as well. They were obviously in a lot of pain. I gave an evil laugh, insane almost. I poured all of my strength into my bey, and it created a massive, dark explosion. When the dust finally settled, the beystadium was in ruins. Jake and Alex's beys were down, but Sirius was still spinning. With that, my vision began to blur, and I fainted.
give some credit to sparta who did half of the chapter himself

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - C-Dub - Feb. 11, 2011

go sparta awesome chaptah!!!

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - kid-darkness14 - Feb. 11, 2011

great chapter!

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Meriadie - Feb. 13, 2011

Good job man!

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 13, 2011

thanks next chapter up very soon
CHAPTER 29

i opened my eyes.in front of me was the gang.
i said"where am i".sam said"your in a hospital".i said"why am i in a hospital".sam answered"cause you fainted after your battle with your brother".i said"dont mention him ever again".i got up and told everyone to leave so i could get dressed.i went outside and heard a huge commotion.i looked to where the noise came from and i saw a crowd around a bey battle.i squeezed to the front of the crowd.the battle ended as soon in a moment.the guy who won gabriel said"is there anyone who can give me a challenge".i yelled out"give you a challenge hahaha i"ll beat you".gabreil said"come here and try".i went up to the stadium.we both set up our lauchers and said"3...........2........1 let it rip".both beys landed in the stadium and gabriel bey mf crushing reaper d125 xwb took its place in the middle of the stadium.i wasted no time and told sirius to attack.sirius attacked reaper several times.reaper was pushed back about several centimeters.i knew then that this battle would not be easily won.reaper then attacked sirius.sirius withstood the attacks and counterattacked.sirius rammed into reaper sending him flying.when reaper landed sirius started to grind into him.i looked into the crowd and froze.i saw in the crowd the most beautiful woman ever.she was around my age.she was about my height had long really curly brown hair.she had light skin and had the most beautiful sliver eyes.she was wearing a white tank top with a jean jacket and a mini skirt.she looked at me and i looked away as fast as i could.while i was distracted gabriel took control of the battle.then he said"what were you staring at.oh that girl well looks like some one is in love.hahahahaha".i said"shut up now".he contiued to tease me.he was smart thinking that getting me angry would cause me to make mistakes.but he didnt know me.or the damage i can cause when i am angry.i said again"shut up NOW".but he didnt listen and just kept going.i just snapped.i said"shut up NOW before i make you.the wind started to pick up sped.a mencing dark aura began to cover me.the wind became so fast that it started to hurt people.a yell rang out,it ws her.i instanly calmed down.i wanted to get this over with i said"special move eclipse oblivon".when my special move was over reaper stopped spinning.i asked him if he wanted to join us as an apoligy he said"sure".i then got the couarge to go over and talk to her.we talked for 15 min and i found out we had many things in common.i asked out on a date and she said"yeah sure oh and by the way my name is thalia".i took her to the moives then we had diner.and finally i took her to a place by the beach where you could clearly see the moon and the stars.and there under the moonlight we kissed.i then asked her if she would come with us she said"of course i will.then we went to my vaction house where me and the whole gang where staying.

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 14, 2011

Great job!!! And chapter 28 came out great!!!!!