World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? (/Thread-Whats-the-cheapest-beyblade-in-money-that-you-have-got)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - hadesldrago - Mar. 11, 2013

hmm! well I got a Wolf 125S for 1.25$ of ebay! buttt thats such a spas bey Tired buttt 6$ for storm pegasus, aries and flame libra Grin good deal or what Grin

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - ridbladebreaker - Mar. 11, 2013

I got Dranzer GT, black Driger G and Dragoon MS for free.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - hadesldrago - Mar. 11, 2013

(Mar. 11, 2013  2:54 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I got Dranzer GT, black Driger G and Dragoon MS for free.
Talk about LUCK! DRAGOON MS FOR FREE?! damn man those things are expensive on ebay Tired

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - ridbladebreaker - Mar. 11, 2013

(Mar. 11, 2013  3:35 AM)hadesldrago Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2013  2:54 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I got Dranzer GT, black Driger G and Dragoon MS for free.
Talk about LUCK! DRAGOON MS FOR FREE?! damn man those things are expensive on ebay Tired
Yea, one friend gave me the black Driger G and one friend gave me the Dranzer GT and Dragoon MS cause they know I love beyblades.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - LMAO - Mar. 11, 2013

I won a bid on eBay recently. I got a Archer Gargole, Dark Knight Dragooon and Berseker Begirados for only $18.56! I got it at such an amazing price!

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Ryukiba - Jul. 14, 2013

I bought a Samurai Ifraid for $10 off Ebay but when I got it I realized it was....... FAKE!! Waste of money!Unhappy

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - R3DX - Jul. 15, 2013

I won a beyblade lot containing many used beys but some of the better parts were: WD x9 (most has slight wear), RF x2 (soft), R2F x4 (3 worn, 1 near mint) BD145 x1, 230 x3, Beylauncher (kind of damaged), Launcher grip, and my favorite part of it all was a 7-min mold of B:D. It only cost $30

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - TimeOut - Jul. 24, 2013

Got a Storm Pegasus 105RF for 25 cents because I found it buried in the back of the toysrus shelves and it was no longer even in their barcode system... Same thing happened when I found a soccer ball, except I got it for 1 cent...

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Tri - Jul. 24, 2013

I got a free Wing Attacker! Thanks Cannon, haha!

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - DRAGON KING - Oct. 23, 2013

Got a a gravity destroyer gb145s , for gb145, ( my third gravity) stamina version for 3.49 dollars but shipping was a killer

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Ryukiba - Oct. 23, 2013

That's awesome DK! I wish shipping was like that everywhere!XD

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - DRAGON KING - Oct. 23, 2013

It was supposed to come in 3 weeks but came in a week !!!

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 23, 2013

for me it would have to be the Solid Iron Showdown 2-Pack I got for like $20.... the only good part was GB145 and I already had CH120 just no SA165 XD

That's not really a good price they always have 2 packs ( or used to have metal fury) at Walmart for a few cents less actually , maybe it's just mine

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Samurai_Ifraid1 - Oct. 23, 2013

I got a Hyperblade Cosmic Pegasis FGrin for Freee!!! I won a Zankye giveaway.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 23, 2013

well I got the Galaxy Pegasis DX set for $38.25 with free shipping when all the others where $60 and up... plus I got Death Queatzalcoatl for about $8

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - [)ragon - Oct. 23, 2013

I got a BB-10 for 20 bucks. Booyah. Wink

EDIT: I just realized, that's not a beyblade! LOL. Tongue_out

The cheapest beyblade I've ever gotten was Samurai Orojya for a dollar and 50 cents.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - dzeimsas22 - Oct. 24, 2013

Today i got Fusion Hades,Flash Sagittario,Jade Jupiter,L Drago Destroy,Death Quetzalcoatl,Scythe Kronos all 4D for 37GBP only, plus won an auction with poison virgo for 0.99gbp,but shipping was 6gpb, so that was kinda fail.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - RDF3 - Oct. 28, 2013

I got Thermal Lacerta for only $3 in my dept store LOL

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - adi01 - Feb. 23, 2014

Driger g,driger v,dranzer s,dranzer v,gigars,Zeus,draciel s,dragoon f, giai dragoon v,storm Pegasus and dark wolf for 40 dollars

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - MissingNo. - Feb. 23, 2014

I've got a Hasbro Rev Up Launcher for 13 $ on eBay and i found a Earth Virgo for around 50 cents in a flea market

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - silvia11 - Mar. 01, 2014

I found for $8...

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Taomon - Mar. 04, 2014

I got an entire Galaxy Pegasus DX set for 10 dollars.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - MissingNo. - Mar. 04, 2014

(Mar. 04, 2014  10:12 AM)Kyubi Wrote: I got an entire Galaxy Pegasus DX set for 10 dollars.

Where do you found that !?!? Gasp

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Meeper - Mar. 06, 2014

happens the worst bey i got is the cheapest it was only 2$ at my local store, hate rapidity!