World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? (/Thread-Whats-the-cheapest-beyblade-in-money-that-you-have-got)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Pony - Aug. 09, 2012

I got a Burn Fireblaze and Killer Gemios for about 1.00 USD. But it was when I wanted them and never really looked at the tests.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Nitrohammer - Aug. 10, 2012

(Aug. 09, 2012  2:42 PM)Purple Pony Wrote: I got a Burn Fireblaze and Killer Gemios for about 1.00 USD. But it was when I wanted them and never really looked at the tests.

I could make some cool combos with those...

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Dual - Aug. 10, 2012

Both beys are highly outclasses. None of them have really useful parts. Anyway, almost got an electronic wolf for a dollar. I already had one (why did I buy it? No idea!) so I didn't get it. Even if I didn't have one, I wouldn't have gotten it.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Thunder Dome - Aug. 10, 2012

(Aug. 07, 2012  6:13 PM)KaiserBurn Wrote: I got Rock Zurafa for $3 at Goodwill.
Nice purchase. R145 is good and you bought it for 3 dollars, now I'm jealous

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - pegasus112 - Aug. 10, 2012

Tongue_outTongue_out
(Jan. 03, 2011  9:09 AM)Starbreaker LTK Wrote: I have noticed that in some shops ( online ect. ) the price of 1 beyblade differs by alot. Once i got a real thermal lacerta for $10 and one shop was selling it for $25!.
So I want to see the price range of diffrent types of beyblades that you have seen!
In a shop in australia the owner said he was getting a mercury anubis because his shop won a competition and he would probably sell it for $25 like he always does, usually is like $80-90.

THX

Tongue_out_wink I got one for $8.99 not with tax

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - imotek - Aug. 11, 2012

bought a hasbro tornado leon from my class mate for a dollar
cough sucker cough coughEee

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - BegiradosGoreim - Aug. 11, 2012

A couple years ago I got 5 beyblades for $25. Plus about a year later, I got 2 two-packs for about $20. All from toysrus

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Shogun - Oct. 10, 2012

Got a used WBBA Quetzalcoatl 90WF for Php50.00/ $1.00 from a seller who sells used toys from Japan.
[Image: 20121009_193040.jpg]

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Izhkoort - Oct. 10, 2012

100ARS a used Gaia Dragoon MS and 125ARS a new one (nearly 22, 25 dollars each, here is rare to find that low of prices -nearly 20 dollars is the shipping from USA to Argentina-)

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - DynaZord - Oct. 10, 2012

I think the cheapest I have bought so far was a NIB Driger S for $2.52. Albeit, it was Sono Kong, but I was shocked I won the auction from PowerPig seeing as those auctions are usually so popular.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Ice³ - Oct. 30, 2012

Got Galleon from the original series for 20p XD

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Samurai_Ifraid1 - Oct. 31, 2012

I got Samurai Ifraid and Shinobi Saramanda for a total of $8

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Starlight25 - Oct. 31, 2012

The cheapest beyblade I bought was a NIB Takara brand Fang Leone 130W²D from 88powerpig88 on eBay for about less than $9.50 bidding price.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - UltimateOrion - Nov. 01, 2012

L-drago Guardian on ebay for 2 dollars

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - JE - Nov. 01, 2012

I just won on ebay a new thief phoenic for 3.25$

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - UltimateOrion - Nov. 01, 2012

(Nov. 01, 2012  2:19 PM)JE Wrote: I just won on ebay a new thief phoenic for 3.25$

i won a theif phoenic for 2.50 on ebay

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Luck - Nov. 01, 2012

I got multiple parts of beys off of Enzoxs for a paper bag that came with my giant cheese pretzel. (Which I ate before hand, ofcourse xD)

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - KFrosty - Nov. 02, 2012

I got Nightmare Rex (no Launcher) for about $4. Also, I got an Earth Eagle and 2 launchers for $6.80. NR was the cheapest I ever bought, but I think EE was a better deal

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Insane - Dec. 07, 2012

Counter Leone for 5 dollars.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Gryphh - Dec. 07, 2012

I got a Twisted Tempo for 1.50 euros, that's 2 dollars

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Cosmic - Dec. 07, 2012

got a l/r string launcher for 99 cents from ebay

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Tri - Dec. 07, 2012

That's a he'll of a deal! I got a launcher grip for 99 cents once to find out it was fake

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Zero_JT - Dec. 11, 2012

I was able to buy 3 Hasbro Beys for the price of $10 AUD, Toys R Us (Australia) was having a special since they had so much stock, they consisted of Storm Pegasis, Storm Aquario and Flame Libra which I all still have today Smile making those three Beys my first MFBs in returning to Beys after years of forgetting about them, opened Storm Pegasis first though

Also bought a NIB Big Bang Pegasis F : D for $10 USD on eBay Grin

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - aidanoe - Dec. 11, 2012

I found a blitz unicorno on ebay for 90p and bought a phantom orion for £1.99 (it was real).

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Thunder Dome - Dec. 11, 2012

(Dec. 07, 2012  10:00 PM)Cosmic Wrote: got a l/r string launcher for 99 cents from ebay
Where did you get that from? Thats a great deal. I hope it's not fake.