World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? (/Thread-Whats-the-cheapest-beyblade-in-money-that-you-have-got)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Soldier-F3AR - Feb. 01, 2011

Uriel 2 and Driger g for 320 yen

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - BeybladeStation - Feb. 02, 2011

I'd have to say the best VALUE I've gotten was a 8 buck Grip and beyblade, the sagittario double pack. And I bought a Dark Bull for $5.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Nano - Feb. 02, 2011

I got 2 double packs for 40% off. Turned out it was a one day only sale. And that day was my day.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Guardian - Feb. 02, 2011

a brand new killer geminos for $5

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Blitz Unicorno - Feb. 02, 2011

All of my Hasbro beys for $7.5.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - X1 - Feb. 02, 2011

A Lightning L Drago 100 HF For 7$ (Rs.320)
A Metal Face 2 for 1$ (Rs.46)

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - kopo007 - Feb. 02, 2011

Well....I got original Galaxy Pegasis for 15 dollars, best deal everSmile

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Moss-Da-Boss - Feb. 02, 2011

Free Qwetz.

B)

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Killer Beafowl - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 01, 2011  7:00 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Uriel 2 and Driger g for 320 yen
HOLY .....you bought that . I know the excact deal. YJA...i posted that. That made me cry...almost. Idk Earth Vrigo for 7$ is my best... Unhappy

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Soldier-F3AR - Feb. 09, 2011

BB-96 Super Deck Set,Screw Capricorne,Pisces,Dark Bull,Flame Libra,Rock Leone,Lightning L drago,Gravity Perseus,Ray Unicorno and Meteo L Drago for 3000 yen

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - BeyPhilosopher - Feb. 09, 2011

A double Pack, featuring Lightning L Drago 100HF and Earth Wolf 105WD. I spent 15.00, one dollar less then I would've if I bought 2 single packs.

I'm so smart. Joyful_3

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - howdodelete - Feb. 10, 2011

a Earth Eagle and Dark Libra double pack for sale at Target for $10.00!!!

I think my local Target almost went bankruptChocked_2
Where will I buy my sucky Beys now????(sarcasm)
Sarcasm because my Target sells really bad Beys.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Dracon - Feb. 18, 2011

Hey, sorry for reviving an old thread but i saw some old HMS beys for $3 each, launcher grips for $5, MFB beys for $10, stadiums for $3 each.
Too Bad they all had to be fake Unhappy

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - RockLeoneBro77 - Feb. 18, 2011

Driger GT for $1!!! at a toys r us closing down sale a few years ago WICKED HUH!!??

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - abhicherath - Feb. 18, 2011

WOW, thats epic!!!i got a dragoon MS a few years ago for 4$ but i lost it

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - blah - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  9:28 AM)RockLeoneBro77 Wrote: Driger GT for $1!!! at a toys r us closing down sale a few years ago WICKED HUH!!??

WOW ! If only Driger GT actually existed as a Beyblade ...

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - DPTButton - Feb. 19, 2011

Basalt Horogium
Ray Unicorno
Earth Aquila
Earth Virgo
Grand Ketos
Killer Beafowl

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Azlanslayer - Feb. 19, 2011

Dragoon MS + HMS Launcher for $7 USD Confusedmug:

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - C a o S³ - Feb. 19, 2011

Dragoon MF + Dragoon MS for 15 EURO Grin

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - The Fire Wyrm - Feb. 19, 2011

Dragoon MSUV from my best friend for 5 bucks. then i sold it to my friend for 300 bucks Smug
He quit beyblade...... then got a divine chimera the day after.....

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Red Mockingbird - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 19, 2011  7:19 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Dragoon MSUV for 5 bucks. then i sold it to my friend for 300 bucks Smug

You're a terrible friend.

But yeah, Burn Phoenix for £6.

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - ldragolightning - Feb. 19, 2011

Burn fireblaze and Poison Serpent for £7.99 each

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Nano - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 19, 2011  7:29 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: Burn fireblaze and Poison Serpent for £7.99 each

Tired That's normal price is it not?

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - ShadowZoroark - Feb. 19, 2011

Flame Saggerterio C145S Value Pack and a String launcher for £1.99 Grin

RE: Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got? - Trident - Feb. 19, 2011

rock orso, storm aquario,dual launcher pack for only 6.00!!!