World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. (/Thread-Philippines-New-topic-to-discuss-events-in-English-with-clear-rules)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GINGAKO - Apr. 05, 2011

Hey anybody know when is the metal fight beyblade tournament in the Phillipines ? cause i cant call them in their hotline 373- cause ours is 400 thanks to the one who replied!

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  6:15 AM)GINGAKO Wrote: Hey anybody know when is the metal fight beyblade tournament in the Phillipines ? cause i cant call them in their hotline 373- cause ours is 400 thanks to the one who replied!

The Toy Kingdom tournament this month is in The Podium, and the Toys R Us tournament is in Alabang town center

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 07, 2011

(Jan. 08, 2011  12:44 PM)Delta Blader Wrote: Yes, I was the guy who punched the Doji drawing HARD.

Um Doji is not that evil.

Back to topic: I asked this once I will ask it again. Is Limited Edition Beys allowed in tournaments ( http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/ organized tournaments , Banke tournament or Worldbeyblade.org organized tournaments) ?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Synth - Apr. 07, 2011

you mean quezecoltalt?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 07, 2011

(Apr. 07, 2011  10:53 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: you mean quezecoltalt?

Um yeah also like mercury anubis, sol blaze etc. can they be used in tournaments?

Is anyone going to the tournament in Alabang?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Synth - Apr. 07, 2011

obviously yes,its not even ''illegal''

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GemiosBlader10 - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 07, 2011  6:22 AM)megathing Wrote: Back to topic: I asked this once I will ask it again. Is Limited Edition Beys allowed in tournaments ( http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/ organized tournaments , Banke tournament or Worldbeyblade.org organized tournaments) ?

In Bankee tournaments, NO
In BBPH and WBO tourneys, YES
(Apr. 05, 2011  1:09 AM)megathing Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:06 PM)BLAZEUP3904 Wrote: Well There Is The Grand tournament But We Will Be Making Our Own Tournament So It's Up To You If You Will Join Them Or Join US

Well it really depends if your event proposal is accepted or not.

The tournament BLAZEUP3904 was talking about is the BBPH's tourney. Not a official WBO tourney.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  5:41 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:22 AM)megathing Wrote: Back to topic: I asked this once I will ask it again. Is Limited Edition Beys allowed in tournaments ( http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/ organized tournaments , Banke tournament or Worldbeyblade.org organized tournaments) ?

(Apr. 05, 2011  1:09 AM)megathing Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:06 PM)BLAZEUP3904 Wrote: Well There Is The Grand tournament But We Will Be Making Our Own Tournament So It's Up To You If You Will Join Them Or Join US

Well it really depends if your event proposal is accepted or not.

The tournament BLAZEUP3904 was talking about is the BBPH's tourney. Not a official WBO tourney.

I know its called the FUN tournament. All banke haters like to attend the FUN tournament beside the Grand Tournament.

Is anybody going to the Alabang town center tournament today?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 09, 2011

Finally Bankee has released the season 2 beys!!!! I saw them in Alabang Town Center during the tournament!!!!

Back to topic: Season 2 Beyblades now been released by bankee so you people that want bankee to release the season 2 beys. Now you can wait for season 3 beys. SEASON 2 BEYS CAN NOW BE USED IN TOURNAMENTS. I hope anyone out there wants to join a tournament with season 2 now it is here.ENJOY THE SEASON 2 BEY TOURNAMENTS!!!

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GalaxyPegasis77 - Apr. 10, 2011

Everyone pls join the FUN tournament. All beyblades will be allowed AS LONG AS IT HAS BOXES (yes also the imported ones). All people 3 and up can join. NO ENTRANCE FEE! The prizes are worth 80 - 100 BUCKS!!!

GO TO THIS SITE: http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/forum AND LOOK FOR THE TOPIC NAMED: Side Tournament of Grand Tournament

This will be held beside the Grand Tournament

PM me if interested

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Bey Ninja 14x - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  9:27 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Everyone pls join the FUN tournament. All beyblades will be allowed AS LONG AS IT HAS BOXES (yes also the imported ones). All people 3 and up can join. NO ENTRANCE FEE! The prizes are worth 80 - 100 BUCKS!!!

GO TO THIS SITE: http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/forum AND LOOK FOR THE TOPIC NAMED: Side Tournament of Grand Tournament

This will be held beside the Grand Tournament

PM me if interested

when is it because i'm going to the Philippines really soon on Wednesday and is it in Metro Manilla

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GemiosBlader10 - Apr. 11, 2011

Bey Ninja 14X
May 29,2011

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CM Punk - Apr. 11, 2011

cool dude I'm joining the FUN tournament BTW where is the FUN tournament at?
BTW anyone want to sell me a
Fang Leone
Big Bang Pegasis DX set or
Big Bang Pegasis

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 11, 2011

Where are the tournaments for the month of May?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - pegasis1000 - Apr. 12, 2011

there will be a tournament in podium

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 12, 2011

(Apr. 12, 2011  7:32 AM)pegasis1000 Wrote: there will be a tournament in podium

I know that I mean the TRU tournaments for May.

Does anybody know where are the tournaments for May?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GemiosBlader10 - Apr. 13, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  8:53 AM)Hell Pegasis Wrote: cool dude I'm joining the FUN tournament BTW where is the FUN tournament at?
BTW anyone want to sell me a
Fang Leone
Big Bang Pegasis DX set or
Big Bang Pegasis

Check to first page on the topic at BeybladePH...
You n00bs r getting annoying at that topic...

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - rexelhagane - Apr. 16, 2011

dude!where to i can buy a Ray Unicorno D125CS???i have that bey but it was broken by a fake galaxy pegasis of my cousin!i really want a ray unicorno...im here at cavite!somebody help me please!

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  5:43 PM)rexelhagane Wrote: dude!where to i can buy a Ray Unicorno D125CS???i have that bey but it was broken by a fake galaxy pegasis of my cousin!i really want a ray unicorno...im here at cavite!somebody help me please!

rexelhagane please try to not be off topic. But I will answer your question. Ray Unicorno can now be bought in your local toy stores (TK,TRU ect.)

I heard that Bankee is going to release Sol Blaze, and they said it will cost about Php 600!!

Back to topic: There will not be any tournaments this weekend, however it will resume in April 30 and May 1

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CM Punk - Apr. 18, 2011

Dude Where is The FUN tourney also are All Beys Allowed?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - webby - Apr. 19, 2011

Filipino Beyblader Association INC. Event toruney

Event aty Horrizon Plaza 2nd flr. above Guess store same place for (4wd tourney event)
Date: April 28, 2011
TIme: registration 12:00- 3:00 PM

Beyblade use : MFB All season
Bring your boxes. TT, hasbro or sonokong. No fakes and beyblade's original sin posiiton allowed
Age Participants 5 to 15
there are 2 events. main events and division torunament.

Filipino Beyblader Association INC. is a Parents sponsored , Most of them were from Ban Kee's toruney Bladers

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CM Punk - Apr. 19, 2011

can't you guy change date like on a saturday so more People can come.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  2:33 AM)Hell Pegasis Wrote: Dude Where is The FUN tourney also are All Beys Allowed?

The FUN tournament is going to be in SM North EDSA beside the grand tournament. ALL Bey are allowed excluding fakes.

Anybody know where is the TRU tourney in May?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CM Punk - Apr. 19, 2011

Anyway why is the tourney gonna be on a thursday?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - webby - Apr. 19, 2011

yup Thursday.