World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. (/Thread-Philippines-New-topic-to-discuss-events-in-English-with-clear-rules)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - forcas18 - Mar. 24, 2011

how long it will take for the WBO committee to approve the proposal???

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Synth - Mar. 24, 2011

forcas18 it depends

@pegasismaster10 just check if the new one is going to make the tourney,

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Mar. 24, 2011

Kai-V, the only problem is, people here are too cheap to even pay entrance fees.....

Can we get our own prizes instead?

I want to make a tournament, and I need 8 confirmed participants to propose to the WBO. Who is with me?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CM Punk - Mar. 24, 2011

delta Blader Your In the Philippines Right so count me in!!Question Where are we going to do it?What Prizes are you going to give to the other winners? it's alright with me without any prizes how about the other who are joining?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Kai-V - Mar. 24, 2011

Around 200 Philippines pesos is too much ?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Around 200 Philippines pesos is too much ?

Not for me, but most people think so. The Philippines is a third world country, and people are so crazy on saving money here that they will not want to go in an event that has an entrance fee. In fact, people with fakes is common here.S o I guess that I will have to donate for the prizes.....

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - forcas18 - Mar. 25, 2011

i think the fees ok because its just 200 pesos.If the parents of the kids dont want that they can have a discount for 50 pesos.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Mar. 25, 2011

If there was an entrance fee on tournaments mean that the W.B.O. will get more people from the Philippines to have Passports?

Where is the tournament for April?
(Mar. 24, 2011  9:20 AM)Delta Blader Wrote: Kai-V, the only problem is, people here are too cheap to even pay entrance fees.....

Can we get our own prizes instead?

I want to make a tournament, and I need 8 confirmed participants to propose to the WBO. Who is with me?

Remember to count the E.B.P. in just tell is when and where is it going to be.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Kai-V - Mar. 25, 2011

I do not really understand your question, but a Blader Passport would cost about 433 Philippines pesos and would give you free access to any of our tournaments in a year, as well as a chance to participate in some of our Passport Holders-exclusive giveaways if we have any.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - forcas18 - Mar. 25, 2011

if wE NEEd passport if we want to be free in entrance fee in tournaments where will we go to buy Blader passport?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  11:12 PM)forcas18 Wrote: if wE NEEd passport if we want to be free in entrance fee in tournaments where will we go to buy Blader passport?

Go to Passport on the top right corner of the screen.

The grand tournament is going to be May 29 I will have a hard time getting there. Anyone in the Phillipines have a tournament proposal?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Kai-V - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  11:12 PM)forcas18 Wrote: if wE NEEd passport if we want to be free in entrance fee in tournaments where will we go to buy Blader passport?

In addition to what megathing wrote, you could also just pay 433 pesos at the tournament instead of giving 200. The organisers there are supposed to write down your username as someone who paid for a Blader Passport, and then tell the Committee about it.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Mar. 29, 2011

Back on Topic: I heard the April TK tourneys will be in Podium.
[/quote]

Um if the Tk is in Podium were is the Toys R us tournament?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - forcas18 - Mar. 31, 2011

is there a tourney in laguna or nearby city or provinces?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GemiosBlader10 - Apr. 02, 2011

forcas18
Only in Metro Manila...

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  12:05 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: forcas18
Only in Metro Manila...

Last year there was beyblade tournaments in provinces like SM Baguio, SM Pangpanga etc. But I do not know if there is provincial tournaments this year

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - galaxyhearts - Apr. 02, 2011

Well what I can say is not much people are coming since d prices r high so ninong may get prices that r not that valuable
Bankee Tournaments r very strict and not that competitive since they r very strict at the rules and especially season 1 beys and hws beys dat dont have any holographi c sticker...I HOPE BANKEE atleast once in a while
allow season 2 in tourneys at any age
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:47 PM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: Yeah. Okay. Deal beyblade. But entrance fee of course to have the budget of buying the prize. Maybe 150 entrance fee is enough if a lot of bladers will come.

No way!!!150 is too much and if d prizes will be improved ,well 150 is worth it unless u lose

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  4:45 PM)galaxyhearts Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:47 PM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: Yeah. Okay. Deal beyblade. But entrance fee of course to have the budget of buying the prize. Maybe 150 entrance fee is enough if a lot of bladers will come.

No way!!!150 is too much and if d prizes will be improved ,well 150 is worth it unless u lose

I think Kai-V is right I calculated, if 80 contestants came and they all payed 433 Php (For the blader's passport) then the WBO will get Php 18,640(If all of them does not have a blader's passport) . There will be enough to cover all of the costs of that WBO tournament . And if there is some remaining pesos then it can go to the WBO fund to create better tournaments for everyone.

By the way does anybody know what is the schedule for this summers tournaments?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Bey Ninja 14x - Apr. 03, 2011

Hey umm if i have a beyblade passport in australia and im going to the philippines can i use my beyblade passport there? By the way i will be at metro manilla on aprill 13
Can someone pm me about any tournaments in april

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Synth - Apr. 03, 2011

ask that in the questions about the wbo,or the wbo face disscusion

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - BlizzardPhoenix - Apr. 03, 2011

(Jan. 03, 2011  5:56 AM)aries123 Wrote: ok whose joining the tourney

I have joined.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GINGAKO - Apr. 04, 2011

Hi filipino beybladers i am a fil too! im the greatest beyblader in the whole grade school in smc in tagum!

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 04, 2011

(Apr. 04, 2011  7:11 AM)GINGAKO Wrote: Hi filipino beybladers i am a fil too! im the greatest beyblader in the whole grade school in smc in tagum!

GINGKAKO pls. follow the rules (see first page)

back to topic: Anyone know were is the tournaments for May?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - BLAZEUP3904 - Apr. 04, 2011

Well There Is The Grand tournament But We Will Be Making Our Own Tournament So It's Up To You If You Will Join Them Or Join US

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 04, 2011  1:06 PM)BLAZEUP3904 Wrote: Well There Is The Grand tournament But We Will Be Making Our Own Tournament So It's Up To You If You Will Join Them Or Join US

Well it really depends if your event proposal is accepted or not.

Anyone going to attend the TRU tournament in Saturday? I heard it is in Alabang