World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. (/Thread-Philippines-New-topic-to-discuss-events-in-English-with-clear-rules)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Einhänder - Mar. 09, 2011

^I think this will not be the last one since Beyblades are still widely popular.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Bey Ninja 14x - Mar. 11, 2011

Hey can we have a tournament in april like a couple of days after the 13th

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Mar. 12, 2011

On May will not be the final tournament. Well it will be for season 1 Beyblades only. That is why (I Think) that the standard season 1 Beys are not being sold in Toy outlets. Because Season 2 beys are coming. So (I think) there will be more tournaments coming in July.Wink

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Mar. 12, 2011

By the way where is the alternative toys'rus tournament this month?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - webby - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  2:43 PM)megathing Wrote: By the way where is the alternative toys'rus tournament this month?

Robinson Manila for April

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Mar. 13, 2011

Are limited edition beys like Mercury Anubis allowed in tournaments even they do not have any box (because they never came in a box) ?

Also where is the toys'rus tournament THIS MONTH OF MARCH?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Einhänder - Mar. 14, 2011

Nope. Only the Beyblades distributed by Bankee are allowed.

Robinson's Midtown [Ermita]

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GemiosBlader10 - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  7:59 AM)megathing Wrote: On May will not be the final tournament. Well it will be for season 1 Beyblades only. That is why (I Think) that the standard season 1 Beys are not being sold in Toy outlets. Because Season 2 beys are coming. So (I think) there will be more tournaments coming in July.Wink

Even though that it's the end of season 1. It will be mostly used in tournaments. In the last tournament I went to, Even though the new thing here is the Metal system (4-layer parts) they still use the Hybrid Wheel System.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Synth - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  7:02 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey can we have a tournament in april like a couple of days after the 13th

let me guess,on the 13th,you are going away.

anyways,i think i heard a tourney somewhere,i cant just remember where

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  3:08 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: anyways,i think i heard a tourney somewhere,i cant just remember where

Then don't post.....We all have common sense....for the nth time USE IT.

I hope Bankee actually improves their tourneys instead of adding useless BS on us.

Since Bankee has really ticked us off to the max, I do not know why you guys really love them....

Well anyways, back on topic: Also, I heard that there will be this new carpy system in tournaments. Remember that Bey Deck Case from BB75/77/86? I heard that they will be used and you will have to battle your beys IN ORDER. OH NOEZ. Also, Kai-V, I suggest you add to the OP that only Bankee's beys are allowed in their tourneys to remove the redundant questions...

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GemiosBlader10 - Mar. 17, 2011

Bankee really gone stupid with those BeyDeck boxes...
So this means we're gonna use the Battle Deck System(Good thing am prepared, I always do this).
But still...WTF...

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Kai-V - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  7:50 AM)Delta Blader Wrote: Also, Kai-V, I suggest you add to the OP that only Bankee's beys are allowed in their tourneys to remove the redundant questions...

We hope that people in the Philippines can organise their own tournaments soon, and in World Beyblade Organization events, you can use anything.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Mar. 18, 2011

Um by the way where in Makati is tomorrows beyblade tournament?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Bey Ninja 14x - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  3:08 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  7:02 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey can we have a tournament in april like a couple of days after the 13th

let me guess,on the 13th,you are going away.

anyways,i think i heard a tourney somewhere,i cant just remember where

Nahh i live in australia but i'm visiting family in manilla

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  8:03 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Bankee really gone stupid with those BeyDeck boxes...
So this means we're gonna use the Battle Deck System(Good thing am prepared, I always do this).
But still...WTF...

That is why it is important to use Attack, Defense And Stamina or Balance Beyblades During tournaments. But still that is still a big lost during tournaments

By the way where is the tournament in April?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GemiosBlader10 - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:47 AM)megathing Wrote: That is why it is important to use Attack, Defense And Stamina or Balance Beyblades During tournaments.

Thank you for answering the item we already know for a million years...
Use Stamina, Balance, Defense types because of our Metagame. If you want to, use Attack types.

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:47 AM)megathing Wrote: By the way where is the tournament in April?

Call the Bankee hotline

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - forcas18 - Mar. 21, 2011

my classmate said that a tourney was held in makati city.Is Makati City is the only place that helds tourney?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GemiosBlader10 - Mar. 21, 2011

Nope, Contact Bankee for the other places that will held some tourneys.

BTW, Robinsons Manila Toys R Us tourney at Saturday.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CM Punk - Mar. 22, 2011

Dude The Philippines Have Tournaments Right but is it Involved with the WBO,Cause Bankee Does not Let Season 2 beys Without Holographic stickers on the box Join,I Mean They Have To Let Us Join(the People with Season 2 Beys) i Mean The Box Has The Takara Tomy Logo Right So Why Won't They Let Us Join,Then They Blame us When We Call Their Hotline and say Can season 2 bey join in Tournaments,They Say NO Then They Say No Holographic Sticker No Entry But They also Said ANY Original Bey With Takara tomy Box,But Said Nothing About the Need of Holographic Stickers!!!,Then They Say Why Didn't We Just Wait For Them To Release Season 2 Beys But Come on WE Waited Months But All They Release Pre-Anime Beys(4 Piece Top) Then They Say just Wait!!! Come on 4D System is Coming out. Then We All Have Season 1,And Pre Anime Tops.They Say April,But Come on Beys last Year Starting September They Had No Stacks at ALL , Then Pre Anime BEYS come, Then They Say Wait!!!! But What i Mean Is Season 3 is Almost Out in Japan And We're Just Starting Season 2!!I Hope Bankee Or The WBO(if The WBO is Involved)Can do Something To Improve this Situation For The Filipino BLADERS!!!!!

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  11:49 AM)Hell Pegasis Wrote: *Anti Bankee Stuff I do approve of but should be posted in the BBPH site*

I have the same opinion as you, but post that in http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/ . I hate Bankee also.

The WBO is not involved with those (evil) people.

Back on Topic: I heard the April TK tourneys will be in Podium.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Kai-V - Mar. 22, 2011

If you all hate Bankee, organise a tournament on your own through the World Beyblade Organization, you will probably enjoy it a lot more.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CM Punk - Mar. 23, 2011

Kai-VSo How Are We Gonna Do It Through the WBO,We're in the Philippines,so we are going to do it in our houses?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Kai-V - Mar. 23, 2011

Find a public location, or one of your houses if you do not mind and that there is enough space, and just gather everyone on a certain date. Once you have at least eight confirmed participants for that date, make an Event Proposal. If you have legal BeyStadiums and know the other rules and tournament formats, everything should be good. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CM Punk - Mar. 23, 2011

Thanks!!!By the way how to do the event proposal?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GemiosBlader10 - Mar. 23, 2011

Go to the WBO Organized play, then read the rules!

BTW,
delta Blader
Where in Podium? What I know about Megamall is that they have 2 TK stores...