World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. (/Thread-Philippines-New-topic-to-discuss-events-in-English-with-clear-rules)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 12, 2012

(Mar. 28, 2012  7:31 AM)eScolpioMasterX Wrote: is there any bladers here since its summer want to meet up guys ??

We can meet up at tournaments, Its a good idea to host a WBO tournament near bankee tournaments, so more people would come, and no one will ask us to go away because there is already a tournament there, so they think that we are just practicing

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - AMATEraxu(*) - Apr. 15, 2012

Awesome thread now i got more buddies in phil by the way im a pinoy i leave in bicol bulan sorsogon so pm me if you live in bulan.
Awesome thread now i got more buddies in phil by the way im a pinoy i leave in bicol bulan sorsogon so pm me if you live in bulan.
Well this is only a suggestion could you guys hold a tournament on bicol region sorsogon?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - nerdiklown - Apr. 20, 2012

hopefully some tourneys get organized south of manila as well.

my kids beys have been gathering dust and he hasnt been to any tourney yet.

anyone near alabang area?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - AMATEraxu(*) - Apr. 24, 2012

Their an advertisment about a beyblade camp last year.where could that be

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - AMATEraxu(*) - Apr. 24, 2012

Well bladers in region 5 is hungry for tourney but we cant afford going back and forth to manila when there is a tourney so i was thinkin to hold a tourney a naga city sm on may 20 something waitin for your replies

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - zionson - Apr. 24, 2012

Are there WBO-sanctioned tournaments in the Philippines?

I'm new here, and mostly recreational and mostly just cheer on my daughter, who recently started joining Bankee-organized tournaments. It'd be cool to host 'underground' tournaments using WBO rules where players of any age can play.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Kai-V - Apr. 24, 2012

There used to be so many Bladers from the Philippines here, but for some reason they all disappeared ... Perhaps you could all do a big effort to find at least eight Bladers and host a tournament for BeyDays, on May 26th-27th ?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - zionson - Apr. 24, 2012

8 players is achievable. me and some friends are into it. we'll hold an underground tourney in a few weeks so we can use our Zero-G beys. the Zero-G stadium is a LOT of fun. brings a totally different approach to building customs.

if we can pull that off, I'll look at hosting a proper sanctionable tourney. Smile

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Kai-V - Apr. 24, 2012

Awesome, let me know how it goes. Zero-G is currently not legal in the World Beyblade Organization until we have decided what the best accomodations were however, but Metal Fight Beyblade before Zero-G is still really fun, hah.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 25, 2012

(Apr. 20, 2012  9:36 AM)nerdiklown Wrote: hopefully some tourneys get organized south of manila as well.

There is a tournament at Festival Mall Toy Town, for the weekend of the month,

Yeah we should host a WBO tournament for beydays, I hear neilanopolbeley will be attending the WBO beyblade crusade 2...... I can go message the bladers via facebook, so we can get the 8 people that we need for the tournament, and I have an attack stadium we can use ..... we can use an open space in SM north Edsa or something like that maybe beside bankee tourneys for the venue

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Synth - Apr. 25, 2012

Hey Mega, when was the tournament Mega Blader's set up going to set up?
we can use Beydays, so we have a lot of prizes. we can also add more Filipino Bladers here in this forum too...

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - zionson - Apr. 25, 2012

It would've been great to organize a WBO-sanctioned tournament to coincide with ToyCon 2012. Unfortunately, that's already on June 15-17. Those toy conventions are perfect avenues to get tournaments in. Is there an anime con soon?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - Apr. 27, 2012

Guys! We need one more blader so we can complete 8 people so we can propose a WBO tournament... anyone interested??

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - zionson - Apr. 27, 2012

(Apr. 27, 2012  9:36 AM)Mega Blader Wrote: Guys! We need one more blader so we can complete 8 people so we can propose a WBO tournament... anyone interested??
Proposed date? I'm interested in playing. I can get my bro and a couple of others, too.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - zionson - May. 09, 2012

Looking for interested participants for a May 27 tournament. Send me a PM or ask to be included in the Thundergound Beyblade League on Facebook. we've got at least 8 confirmed attendees, but it's mostly family and friends, so more players would be welcome.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - zionson - May. 10, 2012

Please join our Facebook group of old (literally, age-wise) bladers:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/303167936429487/

Non-Filipinos are welcome to join the group, but some of the conversations are in the local language.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - {X}Blader - May. 13, 2012

Hey I wanna join a tournament anyone please organise. tell where and when soon tnx really interested since i can't join the official tourney i'am already 15

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - ROFL - May. 15, 2012

I would like to join !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Where? Im ready to rock my MF - H Basalt Aquario 230WD

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - zionson - May. 16, 2012

Venue is confirmed at Albergus Restaurant, Capitol Hills Drive, Old Balara Diliman, QC

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - zionson - May. 17, 2012

[Image: beyday-thunderground-albergus-small.jpg]

[Image: beyday-back-small.jpg]

BEYDAY THUNDERGROUND
May 27, Sunday, 2pm-6pm
Albergus Restaurant, Capitol Hills Drive
Old Balara Diliman, Quezon City

1. zionson
2. Atongits
3. bandoman
4. Juro Maximus
5. zrialkilla
6. joshjugo
7. ‎{X}Blader
8. zargonator
9. JD Villafuerte**
10. FilipinoBlades

Standard Tournament Rules
Round Robin (below 12 players) or Round Robin Block Format (12 players and up)
Prize Support: Zero-G beyblades for Top 2 (or 3 if we get over 12 participants) finishers

SPECIAL BeyDay Raffle - Passport Holders get a chance to win a Zero-G beyblade!

**still need to register on WBO site

HELP SPREAD THE WORD! GET MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN THE TOURNAMENT! THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO HELP:

FLYERS
1) Download the flyer PDF from the link below
2) Print it (back-to-back) on Letter size paper
3) Cut it into four pieces
4) Distribute at local tournaments!

Here's the local tournament schedule:
Toysrus Ermita –
May 19,20,26 and 27 2012
Toysrus Galleria
May 19,20,26 and 27 2012
Toytown Alabang
May 19,20,26 and 27 2012

BEYDAY PHILIPPINES FLYER

FACEBOOK
1) Grab the images above
2) Share them on Facebook
3) Tag your friends who play the game!

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - zionson - May. 19, 2012

You guys don't want to miss out, do you?

Prizes have arrived!

[Image: prizes-small.jpg]

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - May. 21, 2012

(Apr. 20, 2012  9:36 AM)nerdiklown Wrote: hopefully some tourneys get organized south of manila as well.

Me and my team (Mega Bladers) are planning to have a WBO Tournament at Festvial Mall which is near your area on May 26 the only problem is we are lacking the confirmed people to join the tournament

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Kai-V - May. 22, 2012

(May. 21, 2012  2:47 PM)Mega Blader Wrote: Me and my team (Mega Bladers) are planning to have a WBO Tournament at Festvial Mall which is near your area on May 26 the only problem is we are lacking the confirmed people to join the tournament

Is it impossible for all Philippines Bladers to focus on zionson's tournament for the moment ? More is good, but we also need to make sure that the tournaments are well organised.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Mega Blader - May. 22, 2012

(May. 22, 2012  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 21, 2012  2:47 PM)Mega Blader Wrote: Me and my team (Mega Bladers) are planning to have a WBO Tournament at Festvial Mall which is near your area on May 26 the only problem is we are lacking the confirmed people to join the tournament

Is it impossible for all Philippines Bladers to focus on zionson's tournament for the moment ? More is good, but we also need to make sure that the tournaments are well organised.

Yea Its impossible for all Philippino Bladers to focus on zionson's tournament since the time is countering the local tournaments of Bankee.... and since only a few people know about it... but I have posted it at all the Philippino Blader Groups in Facebook, hopefully we can get 15+ people to join

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - zionson - May. 23, 2012

(May. 22, 2012  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Is it impossible for all Philippines Bladers to focus on zionson's tournament for the moment ? More is good, but we also need to make sure that the tournaments are well organised.
There are a few factors preventing more players from attending, namely the location which can be prohibitive to some folks since it's less accessible than a mall. It coincides with a Bankee (local distributor of TT beyblades) tournament on the same day, but that's alright since it's inevitable because Bankee holds a tournament almost every Saturday and Sunday. These are single elimination tournaments with three rounds (first to two points) so it's really a far cry from the WBO format.

Those who will be attending the Bankee tournament will need to convince their folks to drive them to a different location, so it's a hard sell for some.

That said, we're doing our best to make it a successful and well-organized event. I can't wait to document it. Also, Mega Blader is only really excited to host tournaments, so hopefully that works out. The more well-managed tournaments, the better.

Anyway, here's more incentive to attend on the 27th ...

Passport Holders can join a side tournament for a token fee of P100 ($2.30) to get a chance to win a brand-spankin' new Guardian Revizer 130SB!

[Image: guardian-revizer-01.jpg]