World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. (/Thread-Philippines-New-topic-to-discuss-events-in-English-with-clear-rules)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GalaxyPegasis77 - Jun. 10, 2011

I can host everyday here in my place but the problem is the lack of players. I already have 2 attack stadiums

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Synth - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  1:57 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:07 PM)Dragonfyre Wrote: I agree. We should start makeing WBO tourneys. I just asked out of curiosity.

I'd honestly host it if I had a valid stadium, but the super attack stadium, which is the only valid stadium here, is always out of stock. I'm sorry, I am a loser, I can't buy stuff online. But if you need help I'm here!

Agreed. If I had an Attack Stadium and be allowed, I would have done that ages ago....

I saw about 10 of this in SM marikina.... and a few in the new SM Masinag... XD

galaxypeg

if people can confirm.... then there's no problem

EDIT: i thought the balance stadium is now legal for tournament use?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Jun. 14, 2011

I'd probably host one during a national holiday.

Sorry if I broke my promise last time as I had to get to the champs division of the Grand Tourney.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Eternal - Jul. 01, 2011

where can you buy galaxy pegasis bey in the philippines?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - GalaxyPegasis77 - Jul. 01, 2011

TRU and TK

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - ruler of hell - Jul. 11, 2011

Where are the beyblade tournaments in the phillippines in july?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Synth - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  11:39 AM)ruler of hell Wrote: Where are the beyblade tournaments in the phillippines in july?

Kai-v has stated that we are not allowed to talk about other groups tournament...

read the last page

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Razer_9503 - Jul. 13, 2011

im trying to host a wbo official tourney at eastwood anyone interested pm me

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CM Punk - Jul. 24, 2011

I Am Gonna Host a Tourney!!!!!!! AND YOU GUYS PICK THE LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - LR Blader - Jul. 24, 2011

count me in!!! i'm TheHentist's brother...

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Bey5Star. - Jul. 24, 2011

Include me.
And We can Host a Tournament maybe on Shang Ri-La Place. Lets use the function room.
(This is just a Suggestion)

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CM Punk - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  1:23 PM)Bey5Star. Wrote: Include me.
And We can Host a Tournament maybe on Shang Ri-La Place. Lets use the function room.
OK Well You Suggested it so Help Us With Telling/Convincing them On Using that Function Room.........

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Einhänder - Jul. 26, 2011

^I'm interested in joining.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Bey5Star. - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  11:22 PM)Hell Wolf Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:23 PM)Bey5Star. Wrote: Include me.
OK Well You Suggested it so Help Us With Telling/Convincing them On Using that Function Room.........

Sure....I'll Help you.
But we need to pay for the food.
Max's Restaurant is the venue I Am talking about,they have 2 Function rooms.
And Hell Wolf please be in-charge of the prizes.
And we need to pay the fee too.
We need a real meeting so we can talk about this tournament.
Hell Wolf PM Me if you already have a plan.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CyberGoth - Jul. 29, 2011

Count me In..im new btw...looking for my first friendly battle...btw..me free on sunday monday..and friday^^

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - ℗e₲aSis_bLaDeᴙ - Jul. 30, 2011

Count me in! This is my first time to join a tournament...
does it have fee?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - CyberGoth - Aug. 01, 2011

I hear About This Beyblade Tournament in August 7 but i dont knw wer is it..any body knws???

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - LR Blader - Sep. 03, 2011

hey guys are we still pushing through with that tournament? it's been a month...

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - NenMrix - Jan. 22, 2012

Does anyone know where to get the most updated beyblades here in the Philippines? I wanna go and have an eppic beyblade hunt :3 ... I know this belongs somewhere else, but this is a philippine thread anyway right ? By the way I am Filipino!

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - Sniper Kid - Jan. 22, 2012

@ LuNaGa you are off-topic, this should be in the beyblade market thread, this thread is for beyblade events in the Philippines, specifically WBO organized events.

BTW, Can someone pls organize a WBO tournament here in the Philippines? I've been waiting for one to host one.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - NenMrix - Jan. 23, 2012

(Jan. 22, 2012  3:27 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote: @ LuNaGa you are off-topic, this should be in the beyblade market thread, this thread is for beyblade events in the Philippines, specifically WBO organized events.

BTW, Can someone pls organize a WBO tournament here in the Philippines? I've been waiting for one to host one.

Does it require any boxes,etc.? I am sure mine is purely 100% takara tomy original. Pm me if you want to know how to differenciate real and fakes!! :b

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - aries123 - Feb. 25, 2012

guys is there any tournamant here ?

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - harry fernandez - Feb. 26, 2012

hey guys I'm new here is there any tournament for beyblade ?"

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - eScolpioMasterX - Mar. 02, 2012

Hey !!! people whose not intrested in beyblade tournaments held by bankee!! we can host our own tournament i just need people thats gonna participate and an area.people that's interested in helping just PM Me or post in in this thread.

RE: [Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules. - eScolpioMasterX - Mar. 28, 2012

is there any bladers here since its summer want to meet up guys ??