World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[London, England, UK] IYTD - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [London, England, UK] IYTD (/Thread-London-England-UK-IYTD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 14, 2011

lol ok when hes online we could ask him if we can both be co leaders, so our team mates have more people to pm about anything, and if one person doesn't know someone else might

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 16, 2011

Ok Team IYTD Members, Im glad to announce that our fellow member, Soldier-F3AR, has been chosen as our
official team supplier. Check out his selling thread, and ill post here when hes got some new stock. He
should be getting some attack stadiums, so people like me, stuck with a PTW, can finally have something to do proper battles with. So guys, consider buying things off him when you can. There will be discounts up to 3 pounds for members only, depending on the product.
Thanks for reading guys, and see ya'll at the tourney!

UPDATE: the discount will vary, so e.g. 8-12 pounds off a stadium (i think), 3-4 off boosters and 5-6 off starters.

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 16, 2011

Thanks dude, i will be sure to get many items from him, i am now Head asisticator of moss, so also PM for any quires, ben did you chose soldier or did moss

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 16, 2011

i was talking to soldier about wat he was selling, then he brought it up and i thought it was a good idea, so i asked moss and he said

Moss Wrote:Sure as fudge bro

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 16, 2011

LOL dude i could be his partner for selling items, i can get lots of stock and sell items easily, i am PMing him

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 18, 2011

Sorry guys cant come to the tourney last minute wedding Unhappy

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 18, 2011

Tis a real shame... We'll work even harder to make up for it, and make you proud...
Now brazman wont have to play twice in the tag team tournament.
Maybe next time TheFusionRuler... just remember to come to the meetups, ok? Smile
Have fun at the wedding! Wink

LOL thanks i hope i will always come to the meet ups, but i guess the wedding will be ok my cousins and some of my friends will be there so we will do like a mini tournament there, but the prize will be CASH XD

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 18, 2011

Have fun, and beat those friends, they are not a match for a IYTD member!
On the topic of meetups, considering our first one is on the tourney, ill keep you posted on what happens.

thanks tell me what you guys chat about

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - brazman - Jan. 19, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  8:19 PM)Manicben Wrote: Tis a real shame... We'll work even harder to make up for it, and make you proud...
Now brazman wont have to play twice in the tag team tournament.
Maybe next time TheFusionRuler... just remember to come to the meetups, ok? Smile
Have fun at the wedding! Wink
im fine i wouldn't mind to play twice

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 19, 2011

thanks dude try to PWN ALL!!!!! XD

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 19, 2011

(Jan. 19, 2011  1:04 PM)brazman Wrote: im fine i wouldn't mind to play twice

Dont worry because you wont have to, but when all of us are at a tag team match
that would be a great help if you could brazman. Hopefully you still got that huge toolbox of parts... that would be helpful too... Smile And no swearing in my video this time! Wink

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 19, 2011

lol, manicben are you coming late or on time cus of school ( whats up with that!! )

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - brazman - Jan. 19, 2011

(Jan. 19, 2011  7:27 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  1:04 PM)brazman Wrote: im fine i wouldn't mind to play twice

Dont worry because you wont have to, but when all of us are at a tag team match
that would be a great help if you could brazman. Hopefully you still got that huge toolbox of parts... that would be helpful too... Smile And no swearing in my video this time! Wink
fine... TiredXDLips_sealed

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 19, 2011

(Jan. 19, 2011  7:33 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: lol, manicben are you coming late or on time cus of school ( whats up with that!! )

Nah, not this time. I can only come at about 4pm, so yeah ill be late (SATURDAY SKOOL SUX!!!) Anyway, im planning to vid my way up there, so people can see the humongous crowd, and me saying what the *beep*. Cant wait to meet you guys. Sadly my round in the tag team would be after the tourney finishes, or during free play...

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 20, 2011

Hope you guys have a good time, i will just be buying beys of my cousins XD what should i get?

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 20, 2011

Ahem, purchase consultation + beywiki = answer.
Joking, what do they have?

LOL i cant be bothered to that, we are a team

umm they are selling

vulcan horseus
meteo l drago
basalt horogium ( dont ask me how he got it )
killer beafowl
hell kerbecs

(Jan. 20, 2011  7:41 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: LOL i cant be bothered to that, we are a team

umm they are selling

vulcan horseus
meteo l drago
basalt horogium ( dont ask me how he got it )
killer beafowl
hell kerbecs

Actually, you should get all of them. They have all got quality parts.
Basalt, Meteo are awesome if you can buy two, but all the rest are great as well.
Basalt, Meteo Ldrago, Vulcan, 230, Hell are all decent if not top tier parts.
even im getting basalt, meteo and hell kerbecs. Youve got a great selection. Best to get all before your friends realise they are good beys... Hurry!!! Smile

OK thanks dude

(Jan. 20, 2011  9:43 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: OK thanks dude

Anything for a fellow IYTD member.
Btw guys, check out Soldier-F3AR's Shop. Its been updated with new beys, loads of random boosters, some attack stadiums, accessories and more. You can reserve them while they are on the list. Hurry before they are all reserved, which i happened to reserve the most of. Wink

here it is http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Soldier-F3AR-S-MFB-HMS-And-Plastics-Sale

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Soldier-F3AR - Jan. 21, 2011

Sorry guys I can not do discount as The Deposit and shipping fee for my stock was £120 so am losing alot of money but in the future I should be able to do discounts just not now.

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 21, 2011

ok dude, thats fine ur mom must be ANGRY

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Soldier-F3AR - Jan. 21, 2011

Yes very angry she said I need to sell all the stock ASAP