World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread (/Thread-General-Yu-Gi-Oh-Thread)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ssj4yamigingka - Feb. 27, 2012

(Feb. 23, 2012  9:46 AM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: should I buy a Dragon's Collide SD?

Yes. That deck is really good. If you add 2 blue eyes white dragons and take and replace some spell cards out it is an extremely good deck.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Goldchain2 - Feb. 27, 2012

Odin The Yu-Gi-Oh! players at my school say the X-Sabres are pretty good, and I've been looking at building an Iron Chain deck, if I can get the right cards, that is.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Samurai Changer - Feb. 27, 2012

(Feb. 27, 2012  3:45 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote: Odin The Yu-Gi-Oh! players at my school say the X-Sabres are pretty good, and I've been looking at building an Iron Chain deck, if I can get the right cards, that is.

Iron chains are bad
i order to make dragon chaos would i have to buy SDDC x3

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Feb. 27, 2012

(Feb. 27, 2012  2:04 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote: What would be a decent deck if I want base my deck on the Earth attribute?

Rock Stun, maybe? IDK really, TBH.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Feb. 27, 2012

Mats i will be using to play yugioh matches, getting tired of galaxy eyes mat lol..

http://imgur.com/TmAB6
http://imgur.com/QxwNY

which mat do u like better? im playing gustos next format, so the gusto mat would be great, but the mat with naruto and sasuke is custom made by me, and it looks sick so lol

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Priscient - Feb. 28, 2012

Tyler PT, the 2nd link is a better mat design in my opinion; if you ever wanted to get rid of the mat, it would be hard to get rid of the first one considering it has your name engraved on it. (Plus it just doesn't look that good.)

Goldchain2, Six Samurai (especially with x2 smoke signal now) and X-Sabers are your best options. Play the three Naturias. (Beast, Barkion, Landoise)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Hov - Feb. 28, 2012

Lol for those that want a really good dragon deck, I'd say get two Dragons Collide and a Dragons Roar structure deck. That'll really help out if you're a hardcore dragon user like me! Grin

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Samurai Changer - Feb. 28, 2012

THX!!!!!! always have loved dragons!

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - JBey - Feb. 28, 2012

Well, I may HATE the banlist to infinity, but, I have now built a decent dragon deck. Just deciding whether to make it chaos or not, cuz either way, this deck should be beast...

Btw, anyone wanna duel on DN?

Wattkeeper16 is my user Grin

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Brood - Mar. 10, 2012

The ranking of deck type usage in Japan used in both major official and unofficial tourneys.
Applied banlist: 3/1 2012
results of 3/10 2012
1. Inzektor number of usage:37
2. Hieroglyph number of usage:21
3. HERO beat number of usage:15
4. Dimention Laggia number of usage:11
5. Laval number of usage:9
6. TG Agent number of usage:5
6. Infernity number of usage:5
8. Dragunity number of usage:3
8. Six Samurai number of usage:3
8. Karakuri number of usage:3

Maybe discuss about the metagame after the recent banlist with this?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Mar. 10, 2012

Dragunity, Infernity and T.G. Agents see play in Japan? I'm genuinely surprised.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Mar. 10, 2012

Infernity sees play in Japan? I'm genuinely pleased.

However, I understand that Japan and other parts of the world are severely different, and I doubt (sadly) that Infernity will see much play in the U.S.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Mar. 11, 2012

(Mar. 10, 2012  10:52 PM)Odin Wrote: Infernity sees play in Japan? I'm genuinely pleased.

Icwutudidthurrlol

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - nationsbeyblade - Mar. 11, 2012

i have just got into yugioh can someone explain the rules?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Mar. 11, 2012

This post can basically explain everything for you. It doesn't do that great a job, but it works well enough. Also, the digital rulebook is a good way to keep up with the rules.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - nationsbeyblade - Mar. 11, 2012

thanks man u rule!

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - akio314 - Mar. 11, 2012

Zexal rocks numbers rock and I saw a giant utopia yesterday

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Mar. 12, 2012

That really contributed to the thread, thanks bro!

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - nationsbeyblade - Mar. 12, 2012

is copycat a good card?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Mar. 12, 2012

(Feb. 06, 2012  3:43 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: ^ No. Copycat in general is a bad card which is why it isn't used.
(However, it obviously isn't the worst.)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Priscient - Mar. 16, 2012

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/75233782/
New Gold Series guys, Discuss.
I'm personally happy to see a Ghost Rare Gorz.

Also, I would like to see an improvement in the posts going on here. It's rather frustrating when you look over the thread, expecting new information, or at least a thoughtful post. If you're helping somebody as well, know what you; yourself are talking about. And, if you make a mistake, go back and correct it. This also goes for the "Discuss Your Yu-Gi-Oh Decks here" thread. For example when you see a really bad deck list in general, which is clearly not competitive that makes you not want to touch it because you can't fix the deck if it involves removing every single card.

Note: I'm not saying I'm definitely the most qualified person to be talking about this, and Daegor42 is probably better than I am at the game, even though he is on hiatus. But the posts are annoying me.

Looking over at the Vanguard thread, the quality of posts there are better in general.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Mar. 16, 2012

I'm glad to see that I won't have to buy/trade for a Secret Brio any more, because that would have been a major pain in my tail to find one in my price range. However, I can't say that I'm too excited about this new idea of Golden Ghost Rare cards. It's just taking some cards, which most people have at least one of (I only have BEWD and MST, but that's just me) and making them more expensive and sought-after. I don't like the philosophy that Yu-Gi-Oh! players seem to be developing that "the shinier it is, the better". It's basically telling Konami that people are able to be bought off with shiny foils. In that sense, it makes me think humans are a lot like magpies. Any idea when this comes out?

In other news, I'm kind of shocked at the news that there's going to be a Six Samurai structure deck. I wonder what kinds of monsters it'll include? Any word if it'll be a new SS sub-archetype, or if it'll be LSS or just the originals? And, I'd also be surprised if they didn't include at least one Grand Master. But, the thing that I'm most worried about is that there will be a Six Sams Xyz.

Third conversation topic: is there any card like Gravity Bind for Xyz? Because I think the way that people can get a huge, Rank-4 with 2600ATK out on their first turn, and then basically go for game from there is just begging to kill the franchise. (My view, and I'm still stuck in the Sychro Era.) They're not affected by Gravity Bind, Four-Star Ladybug, or any cards like that. Even Bursting Destruction (?) isn't effective against them.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Roan - Mar. 17, 2012

So, not only have I fallen off the face of the WBO, I've also fallen completely out of this game. Last time I really paid attention was when Tour Guide had just released and got crazy.

Anyone care to fill me in on what's big in the meta right now? I didn't even know a new banlist had happened until a couple of days ago. I feel like that's blasphemy of some sort for me... lol

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Priscient - Mar. 17, 2012

(Mar. 17, 2012  3:36 AM)Roan Wrote: Anyone care to fill me in on what's big in the meta right now? I didn't even know a new banlist had happened until a couple of days ago. I feel like that's blasphemy of some sort for me... lol

Inzektors, Wind-Ups, and Rabbit Decks are tier one at the moment, and are really annoying to deal with.... As you may have seen by people complaining (myself included) Konami didn't hit them on the banlist. So all in all, really bad format.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Mar. 17, 2012

The format at the minute is the above and also 'So, what other card games are there?'